Aberrant: Mutant High - Four Hours In Hell: Combat Thread

Dave ST

This is where combat issues relating to combat taking place in the thread will be handled so we don't bog down the OOC thread. Consider this also a 'table talk' thread pertaining to the thread as well.

Rules are simple, as always:

Questions? Ask.

Comms let you all talk freely.

Don't Meta-Game.

Have fun.

I know I've been scarce, but RL is what it is. I'll be doing my best to keep this moving along. I'll try and keep the combat as swift and as brutal as I can. Because I love you guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... well then.

For his action:

Activating Cyberkinesis - Reprogram Technique, plus Computer Prodigy to give him a real edge.

Computer Prodigy

2 Mega + Int 7d10

Jeremy *rolls* 2d10e7: 7,10. Successes = 2

Jeremy *rolls* 7d10e7: 2,2,5,7,1,3,7. Successes = 2

Effective Total: 6 dice added to the Reprogram pool.

Cyberkinesis - Reprogram

2 Mega + Int 7d10 + CK 3d10 + C-Prodigy 6d10

Jeremy *rolls* 2d10e7: 7,9. Successes = 2

Jeremy *rolls* 16d10e7: 8,7,8,10,2,5,3,3,4,2,7,1,8,2,8,8. Successes = 8

Effective Total: 8 + (2x2)= 12 successes.

What he is going to reprogram his target - one of the Dreadnoughts - to do is to take out any other Dreadnoughts detected. Specifically through its own physical force. Punching, grappling, no weapon usage. Just as God Curtis wishes it.

Sonja will take two actions, at -2 and -3 Dice respectively, to kick one Dreadnought and punch another.

First Action: Kick (8d10, +1 Difficulty, Damage: 8d10 + [25])

Kick (1st 2 Dice Mega): 8d10.hits (7) = 2 -1 (Diff) = 1 Success

Second Action: Punch (7d10, +0 Difficulty, Damage: 7d10 + [25])

Punch (1st Die Mega): 7d10.hits(7) = 4 successes

Dave & Carver - Are you guys going to roll initiative, or should Kazuo go ahead and post so we don't stall out? I know you two are super-busy, which is why I'm asking here, so we can keep the thread moving as much as possible. ;)

Dave & Carver - Are you guys going to roll initiative, or should Kazuo go ahead and post so we don't stall out? I know you two are super-busy, which is why I'm asking here, so we can keep the thread moving as much as possible. ;)

Oops! I totally forgot about it over the weekend. I'll tend to that today or tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived