DriveThruRPG Items

Matt

Toys for the Sandbox 90: The Traveling Show

Toys for the Sandbox 90: The Traveling ShowPublisher: Occult Moon

Broldsen met Stanly when they performed years ago at the Dreck and Bother. What a disaster! But later they met to commiserate and hit it off. Now they’re running a super successful theatre troupe and having fun. The start-up was rough and they had to practice some ancillary skills for the first few years - like pick-pocketing, spy craft and information trade support. They’re prosperous now, but why give all that up? The Musical Society has asked for help keeping the Horn of Doom out of the hands of the Demon King and Broldsen and Stanly et al have all the skills to do it. They’ll save the world and keep up old skills at the same time. There’s a place for you here, too. If you can strut, if you can charm – plus hide some covert skill – show ‘em your stuff. Broldsen and Stanly need you.

Toys for the Sandbox is not a module, it is not a campaign setting, instead it is a framework for GMs to use to reinforce their own imaginations. Sometimes players zig when you expect them to zag, other times they take your plot point into a back alley and leave it penniless and bleeding. Each week we present a new location with a map and some flavor text. In addition we add 4 NPCs with a bit of history and a few simple thoughts on how to stat them for whatever game you are playing. There are also 6 plot hooks each with 3 ways to twist them. Added to that there is usually a table or two filled with rumors and encounters.

Great for use with Legends of Anglerre, Strands of Fate, Dungeon World, Risus: The Anything RPG, FUDGE, Harnworld, and easily adaptable to Dungeons, and Dragons, Dungeon Crawl Classics, Pathfinder, Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, The One Ring, HERO, GURPS, BRP, Barebones Fantasy and many others.

Price: $1.99

View Product

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wondrous Creations 10: Evil

Wondrous Creations 10: EvilPublisher: gannet games

Wondrous Creations 10: Evil

A truly horrid bad guy deserves to be kitted out accordingly. Evil doers are not constrained by the same rules as many adventurers. To them, using vile spells and items is an everyday activity, so they would certainly have items to assist them in their foul endeavours. The items presented in this ebook are primarily for evil characters. While not all of them are actually evilly aligned, they all have effects that would make goodly characters hesitate before using them.

This ebook is crammed with cool toys to give extra clout to the evil guys in your campaign, or to offer them protection from the those pesky holy weapons that seem to be an essential part of every PC’s gear. And if your PCs are the ones dwelling in grey areas, they will find plenty to intrigue them in these pages.

Take a dip into the dark side bran tub and see what you pull out.

This ebook contains 45 items for those that do not let their conscience get the better of them.

Wondrous Creations 10: Evil is a magic item sourcebook compatible with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and suitable for GMs and players of any level.

Price: $1.00

View Product

FN3 - Warrens of the Trog King

FN3 - Warrens of the Trog KingPublisher: Adventures in Filbar

Local farmers have been coming into Feastelburg recently recounting harrowing stories of a growing number of attacks upon the land. Farmers and travelers have decidedly noted that the creatures causing the problems are troglodytes. The creatures seem to be becoming bolder in their attacks as initially they were at night under cover of darkness. The last several attacks have occurred during daylight and the recent reports have included chasing down and murdering farmers and pilgrims alike. Several farms have been put to the torch and it has the town on edge.

This adventure is suitable for adventure groups of level 3-5.

This adventure setting was designed for 1st/2nd Edition AD&D for the Filbar Campaign, however it is easily adaptable to most any game and system. Save yourself some time and utilize it for a one shot adventure or a continuing campaign!

Price: $3.00

View Product

Rogue Mage Creatures of Darkness 4: Dragons

Rogue Mage Creatures of Darkness 4: DragonsPublisher: Misfit Studios

Opposing the seraphim are the powers of the Darkness, former servants of the Most High who rebelled against his rule, as depicted in Christian Scripture and apocrypha. After their defeat they were cast into Hell. Over the eons since then other servants of the Most High fell from grace, bolstering their infernal ranks.

Dragons are former major seraphs who participated in the original Fall, defying the Most High and creating war in Heaven. They are the power behind all the Darkness, both literally and figuratively. Even chained and imprisoned in the depths of the Earth, they command their followers, working to free themselves at any cost.

Rogue Mage Creatures of Darkness Vol 4: Dragons details a general dragon, and provides specific information on the dragons Azazel (the Aqua Dragon) and Semjaza (the Black Dragon).

The Rogue Mage RPG is based on the Rogue Mage novels of NYT bestselling author Faith Hunter.

Price: $1.55

View Product

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Multi-Classed Spell Casters

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Multi-Classed Spell CastersPublisher: Frugal GM

This is an alternative to the free HackMaster Form Fillable PC sheet. It has been optimized for full-screen viewing on tablet devices, specifically the iPad. While the original sheet was designed to print out on a single sheet it worked out reasonably well on the iPad….assuming you were OK with seeing the front & back sheets together and the interior two pages together.

The original PC sheet was made specifically for my own use and simply shared with those who might want to use it. There were a number of specific feature requests and inquiries, along with a few gripes and complaints about my personal layout “not being good enough”.

In revisiting the idea of a form-fillable HackMaster PC Sheet I wanted something large enough to view one page at a time on my iPad, but something I could still print out for use at the table.

Highlights of this Form-Fillable PC Sheet:

• The pages are 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) for viewing on a tablet.
  • When printing for pen & paper use simply select “Fit to Printable Area” under Page Scaling (Adobe Acrobat) or “Fit” under Size Options (Adobe Reader). It should print out at around 140%.
  • Usable with the Free Adobe Reader or your favorite PDF program.

Problems with this Form-Fillable PC Sheet:

• Technically this sheet is usable as a form with Adobe Reader for iPad, but it is extremely slow. I’ve had much better luck using paid third party programs.

There are three different versions of this PC Sheet: the “full” 8 page version suitable for multi-classed spell-casting types, and two different 6 pages versions for casters and non-casters. The bundled zip file contains all three copies. The three versions are for those users who might not have the ability to edit PDFs to remove pages.

This version is made specifically for Multi-classed spell-casters. Purchase the Bundle for all three sheet-types!

A brief overview of the pages, using the “full” version as the example:

Page 1

Page 1 is an overview page showing basic character information, stats, saves, hit points, wounds, and a couple different combat profiles.

Page 2

Page 2 is a comprehensive listing of skills, talents, and proficiencies. There is plenty of room to add in new skills and places to mark off which skills have been used since last level.

Page 3

Page 3 is an equipment listing where things are broken down into combat load, carried load, and packed items. There is room for coins & treasure as well as a place to keep track of your PC’s total weight under various load-outs.

Page 4

Page 4 is a memorized/prepared spell listing as well as a place to track spell points.

Page 5

Page 5 is a sheet to track all known spells per level.

Pages 6-8

Pages 6-8 are extra combat profiles, ranged weapon tracking, and space for “The List”.

Price: $0.99

View Product

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Spell Casters

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Spell CastersPublisher: Frugal GM

This is an alternative to the free HackMaster Form Fillable PC sheet. It has been optimized for full-screen viewing on tablet devices, specifically the iPad. While the original sheet was designed to print out on a single sheet it worked out reasonably well on the iPad….assuming you were OK with seeing the front & back sheets together and the interior two pages together.

The original PC sheet was made specifically for my own use and simply shared with those who might want to use it. There were a number of specific feature requests and inquiries, along with a few gripes and complaints about my personal layout “not being good enough”.

In revisiting the idea of a form-fillable HackMaster PC Sheet I wanted something large enough to view one page at a time on my iPad, but something I could still print out for use at the table.

• The pages are 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi) for viewing on a tablet.
  • When printing for pen & paper use simply select “Fit to Printable Area” under Page Scaling (Adobe Acrobat) or “Fit” under Size Options (Adobe Reader). It should print out at around 140%.

• Technically this sheet is usable as a form with Adobe Reader for iPad, but it is extremely slow. I’ve had much better luck using paid third party programs.

There are three different versions of this PC Sheet: the “full” 8 page version suitable for multi-classed spell-casting types, and two different 6 pages versions for casters and non-casters. The bundled zip file contains all three copies. The three versions are for those users who might not have the ability to edit PDFs to remove pages.

This version is made specifically for Spell-casters. Purchase the Bundle for all three sheet-types!

Page 1

Page 1 is an overview page showing basic character information, stats, saves, hit points, wounds, and a couple different combat profiles.

Page 2

Page 2 is a comprehensive listing of skills, talents, and proficiencies. There is plenty of room to add in new skills and places to mark off which skills have been used since last level.

Page 3

Page 3 is an equipment listing where things are broken down into combat load, carried load, and packed items. There is room for coins & treasure as well as a place to keep track of your PC’s total weight under various load-outs.

Page 4

Page 4 is a memorized/prepared spell listing as well as a place to track spell points.

Page 5

Pages 6-8

Pages 6-8 are extra combat profiles, ranged weapon tracking, and space for “The List”.

This version is missing pages 7 & 8 in order to condense the size of the overall file.

View Product

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Non-Casters

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Non-CastersPublisher: Frugal GM

This version is made specifically for Non-casters (Fighters, Thieves, Etc). Purchase the Bundle for all three sheet-types!

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Pages 6-8

This version is missing pages 4 & 5 in order to condense the size of the overall file (and they aren't needed).

View Product

HackMaster iPad/Table Optimized PC Sheets [bUNDLE]

HackMaster iPad/Table Optimized PC Sheets [bUNDLE]Publisher: Frugal GM

THIS IS A BUNDLE PRODUCT. WHEN BUYING THIS ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE SEPARATE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR EACH PRODUCT LISTED BELOW...

119550-thumb80.jpg

HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Multi-Classed Spell Casters

Regular price: $0.99

Bundle price: $0.67

In revisiting the idea of a form-fillable HackMaster PC Sheet I wanted something large enough to view one page at a ti...

119552-thumb80.jpg HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Non-Casters

Bundle price: $0.66

In revisiting the idea of a form-fillable HackMaster PC Sheet I wanted something large enough to view one page at a ti...

119551-thumb80.jpg HackMaster iPad/Tablet Optimized Form-Fillable PC Sheet for Spell Casters

Bundle price: $0.66

Total value:$0.00Special bundle price:$1.99Savings of:$-1.99 (0%)
Price: $2.97

View Product

Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations (3.5)

Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations (3.5)Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

Unnatural Creatures of Unspeakable Evil

Trembling hands have recorded horrifying stories of encounters with aboleths, beholders, mind flayers, and other aberrations. The victims of these alien creatures are quickly overwhelmed by mind-numbing terror - their only comfort is the hope for a quick death.

This supplement for the D&D game presents a comprehensive look at some of the most bizarre creatures ever to invade the world of fantasy roleplaying. Along with information about the physiology, psychology, society, and schemes of these strange beings, you’ll find spells, feats, tactics, and tools commonly employed by those who hunt them.

Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations also provides new rules, prestige classes, monsters, sample encounters, and fully developed NPCs ready to instill fear in any hero.

Product History

Lords of Madness: The Book of Aberrations (2005) is a 3.5 edition sourcebook about everyone's favorite monster type, designed by Richard Baker, James Jacobs, and Steve Winter. This is one case when you can tell a book by the (gorgeous) cover: the demonic mindflayer, tentacles wriggling as it contemplates its cerebellum dinner, perfectly captures the look and feel of this book. It's a gorgeous and eminently useful look at aboleths, beholders, and all of the other aberrations that make adventuring so darn dangerous for fledgling and experienced heroes alike.

The Monstrosities. After a brief chapter exploring "what is an aberration?" and laying out the structure and advice for an aberration-focused campaign, Lords of Madness jumps right into the monsters. One entire chapter is dedicated to each of the major types of aberrations:

• The Deep Masters: Aboleths
  • The Eye Tyrants: Beholders
  • The Mind Flayers: Illithids
  • The Slave Takers: Neogi 
  • The Eaters: Grell
  • The Wearers of Flesh: Tsochar
Each chapter exhausively examines that monstrous race's anatomy, life, death, monstrous variants, prestige classes, regular classes, feats, unique magic, society, religion, languages, and goals. Each chapter also focuses on an encounter area or sample lair to use in an adventure. Whether that's the neogi wreck of the Mindspider or an illithid sept, beautiful maps and well-designed encounters provide useful adventure hooks.

Wait, the Who? Most longtime D&D fans know the neogi, a slave-taking race of spider-eels originally from Spelljammer. The tsochar are less well known. They are utterly inhuman, shapechanging infiltrators who come from a cold and distant world to our own in order to steal magic. They rarely pass through their world-spanning black gates, and that's a good thing, as they're difficult to detect and utterly revolting to behold. If you're looking for tentacular infiltrators who remind you of crossing a doppelganger with a Lovecraftian elder god, these are a good choice.

New Monsters from the Old World. Want more? The new monster chapter gives us beholderkin, cloakers, elder brains, gas spores, gibbering mouthers, half-farspawn, new illithids, psurlons, pseudonatural creatures, and more. In fact, there are 20 new monsters (or converted old monsters) detailed here. And the art is fantastic throughout.

Fight Back. The "aberration hunter" role is introduced here, with six new prestige classes, new feats, new magic items, and plenty of unique spells. The chapter on aberration hunters also gives the details and descriptions for a number of new secret societies and guilds that band together to fight their mutable, unnatural foes. If your campaign focuses or even leans heavily on aberrations, your players are going to want to read this chapter.

Lords of Madness remains one of the best and most fun books in Wizards' series of prestige monster supplements. The examination of its topic is intelligent and interesting, the monsters and plot hooks are horrifying, and the new rules are well-balanced and make the game more fun. Picking up this book is a no-brainer - especially if you ask an illithid.

About the Creators. Richard Baker is an author and senior designer whose work includes Red Hand of Doom, Complete Arcane, and the novel Condemnation.

James Jacobs wrote his first published D&D adventure at the age of 14, and is now Creative Director of Pathfinder.

Steve Winter is a game design and editing legend: co-creator of the seminal Marvel Super Heroes game, editor of Star Frontiers, Gangbusters, Top Secret, Oriental Adventures, and many more.

About the Product Historian

History and commentary of this product was written by Kevin Kulp, game designer and admin of the independent D&D fansite ENWorld. Please feel free to mail corrections, comments, and additions to kevin.kulp@gmail.com.

Price: $16.99

View Product

Eye to Eye (2e)

Eye to Eye (2e)Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

Deep below the surface lies an ancient beholder city called Ilth K'hinax. In times past, hundreds of beholders called it home - until simmering rivalries within their society exploded into warfare. The few survivors fled, leaving the city deserted for hundreds of years. However, the story of Ilth K'hinax's glory was passed down from one generation of beholders to the next. Now, after countless years of self-imposed exile, the beholders are back!

After securing the city, the hive mother of Ilth K'hinax implemented a plan to wipe out all the beings living above it. Unfortunately for the beholders, several facets of the hive mother's plan have been revealed through the exploits of a part of adventurers. Now, this group of heroes must meet eye to eye with Ilth K'hinax's newest occupants in an effort to stop the hive mother's pernicious plan!

"Eye to Eye" is the last of three adventures featuring the nightmarish beholder. It can be played as an individual mission or as part of the series that began with "Eye of Pain" and continued in "Eye of Doom."

Product History

"Eye to Eye" (1996) is the third module in a trilogy of adventures about beholders and also the third adventure in the "Monstrous Arcana" series. It was released in January 1997, three months after the second adventure in the trilogy.

Continuing the Monstrous Arcana. In 1996, TSR came up with the idea of the "Monstrous Arcana" line, to be released in yearly sequences of four books: one sourcebook and a trilogy of adventures. The first two adventures of each trilogy would be 32 pages in length, while the finale would be a denser 64-page book. As the last entrant in the first Monstrous Arcana series, on beholders, "Eye" was the first 64-page Monstrous Arcana adventure. It followed on "Eye of Pain" and "Eye of Doom."

With the beholders done, Monstrous Arcana would cover the aquatic "sea devils," or sahuagin, in 1997, although that series would suffer from serious delays because - ironically - TSR was underwater financially.

Adventure Elements of the 90s. As with its predecessors in this trilogy, there's a lot of backstory and plot underlying "Eye to Eye," along with some NPC machinations, all of which were typical tropes for D&D adventures in the 90s. Unlike its predecessors, "Eye to Eye" is almost entirely a dungeon crawl (or if you prefer, a "cavern crawl" or even a "ruins crawl"), hailing back to the adventures of the 70s. In fact, "Eye to Eye" is most reminiscent of D3: "Vault of the Drow" (1978), as they both involve the exploration of an ancient, monstrous city.

Into the Underdark. When Douglas Niles first imagined the Underdark in Dungeoneer's Survival Guide (1986), the beholders weren't noted as an important culture in that strange underground Realm. Instead, the beholders crept into the Underdark primarily through Ed Greenwood's love of that race. There's one right on the cover of FR1: "Waterdeep and the North" (1987), and they just proliferated from there. By the time Greenwood wrote Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark (1999), he was able to name seven Underdark cities of beholders: Aixlintar, Ginsunlix, Ooltul, Qintaroth, Viksanmaq, Xunqaq, Zokir.

Which brings us to "Eye to Eye." Its magnificent and ancient Underdark city of beholders, Ilth K'hinax, could be used anywhere, whether with the rest of the adventures in this trilogy or not.

About the Creators. Reid worked at TSR, then Wizards of the Coast, from 1991-2001 as a Designer, Editor, Creative Director, and Brand Manager (at various times). He wrote all three beholder adventures in 1996, for the premiere Monstrous Arcana series.

The history of this product was researched and written by Shannon Appelcline, the editor-in-chief of RPGnet and the author of Designers & Dragons - a history of the roleplaying industry told one company at a time. Please feel free to mail corrections, comments, and additions to shannon.appelcline@gmail.com.

Price: $4.99

View Product

Country Sites (2e)

Country Sites (2e)Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

Get out of town and into the world!

Country Sites, the third in a series of AD&D game accessories, is a compendium of challenging and distinctive settings that will test the mettle of any group of player characters. Herein is all the information a Dungeon Master needs to build adventures within these settings and incorporate them into an existing campaign: background information, maps, location descriptions, and summary profiles of the unusual characters who populate these strange places.

Take your characters into the City of the Dead. See if they can overcome the obstacles of "Darian's Wall," or arrange for them to pay a visit to The Place of Broken Dreams. Every one of the 11 sites in this 96-page book will open new vistas for adventuring in (and sometimes under) the great outdoors.

Previous books in this series include City Sites and Castle Sites. Suitable for all levels of play.

Product History

Country Sites (1995) by Robin Jenkins follows on the heels of Castle Sites and City Sites. Both of those products provided extremely well-designed encounter locations with good cartography and interesting NPCs. Need a location for your own home-brewed adventure? The "Sites" line was designed just for you.

This title follows the first two products with an imaginative and innovative selection that actually improves on the previous formula. Jenkins provides seven major encounter sites, along with four smaller sites, and all of them are far from boring. By using some non-Western locations (in terms of real-world East and West, not Western as in the cowboy genre) and including locations that are not traditionally "country" (such as a desert and a floating ship's graveyard), this book rises up to become a treasured part of any diversity-loving DM's library.

The Small Sites. The four smaller sites are cinematic, quick locations with legends, adventure hooks, maps, and NPCs: the Fiend's Bridge, a soaring mountain passage over a treacherous gorge; the Toll House, where a robber baron preys on passersby; River's Edge, an inn and ferry house (and possibly smuggler's waystation) on the edge of a slow river; and the Cashel, a round stone mountain fort currently occupied by unhappy wood elves.

The Major Sites. Like the small sites, the major sites provide a wealth of detail for plot hooks, NPCs, location layout, and interesting backstory. The larger sites are even more detailed, with interesting environmental effects or unexpected player hooks.

The major sites include the Haunted Temple, an Asian-themed village and temple of agriculture haunted by a hungry ghost; Sanctuary in the Sand, an Arabic-flavored tent city built within a dormant volcano; City of the Dead, an Egyptian-themed region of many mausoleums whose description includes compelling legends, unspeakable truths, and a heiroglyphic language; the Mariner's Graveyard, a Sargasso Sea-like graveyard of abandoned and rotting ships (the book is worth it for this setting alone); the Island of Lost Souls, a bayou swamp-prison that's supposedly unescapable; Darian's Wall, a great and nearly endless stone wall meant to stop barbarian incursions; and the Place of Broken Dreams, an elven castle designed by a mad and irrational elf.

More System Agnostic Than You'd Expect. While each location is loaded with 2nd edition AD&D NPC stats, those stats aren't the important part of this product. You'll be wanting this for the cartography, the locations themselves, and the adventure hooks. It'll be simple to swap out the stats of NPCs for whichever game system you're currently running.

This is a product that was woefully overlooked as 2nd edition sales tailed off, and that should be remedied. Country Sites has a ridiculous number of potential adventures in a relatively few pages. It's worth a read.

About the Creators. Robin Jenkins edited both Dungeon and Dragon magazines in the late 1980s, branching out to work on, most notably, WEG's Star Wars and Tales From the Floating Vagabond

History and commentary of this product was written by Kevin Kulp, game designer and admin of the independent D&D fansite ENWorld. Please feel free to mail corrections, comments, and additions to kevin.kulp@gmail.com.

Price: $9.99

View Product

Anauroch: The Empire of Shade (3.5)

Anauroch: The Empire of Shade (3.5)Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

A Shadow Has Fallen over Faerun

As malign forces conspire to undo the Weave and replace it with the Shadow Weave, the Great Desert of Anauroch begins to change. Unless something is done, all of Faerun will soon feel the dark might of the greatest magical empire since Netheril.

This adventure is the climax of a three-part series set in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting. It can also be played as a stand-alone adventure. In addition to encounters, this book contains detailed source material on the realm of Anauroch, home of ancient Netherese ruins and the Empire of Shade.

For use with these Dungeons & Dragons core products: Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting, Monster Manual.

Product History

Anauroch: The Empire of Shade (2007) is a 3.5e Forgotten Realms campaign adventure for levels 9-13, written by Greg A. Vaughn, Thomas M. Reid, and Sean K. Reynolds. It is also the climax of the three-part mega-adventure that includes Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave and Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land, but you won't need them to play this one.

Deep in the Forgotten Realms. This adventure is a showcase for the Realms, taking the heroes from one famous, fascinating locale to another. Heroes at these levels have easy access to teleport, fly, and other spells that allow quick transportation. The adventure embraces this fact, making sure that players have plenty of time to explore different locations as they gather the essential clues they'll need to defeat their enemies.

The heart of the adventure is a trek through Anauroch itself, and this is a case where magic doesn't necessarily help. More likely, environmental survival skills and smart play will come to the fore. As you'd expect in a desert-focused adventure, preparation is needed to withstand the heat, sand dangers, and climate. While I'm not normally a fan of adventures that diminish the characters' magical capabilities in order to stress a particular style of play, this adventure does it perfectly; the reason for the altered magic is tied closely to the plot, and the experience ties together beautifully for the adventurers and DM.

The authors should also be commended for pulling together a wide range of monsters from a number of books. Desert-themed monsters seldom get enough play, and they are put front and center here alongside monsters from the Forgotten Realms books. There's a wide range of combat challenges, and they stay interesting in part due to their variety.

One thing is clear: This is an adventure that is so closely tied to the Forgotten Realms that it won't be easily ported to other campaigns without a lot of work on the part of the DM.

Epic Feel, Mid-Levels. The heroes are fighting for major stakes amid landscapes and ruins that evoke ancient and important history. This adventure does a far better job than most of making heroes feel that they are a part of something great and magnificent.

The locations and scenarios the heroes will encounter during their explorations include Windsong Tower in the ruins of ancient Myth Drannor, fighting a wizard multiple times; a crypt in the ruins of an ancient Netherese city, crawling through a classic dungeon with some truly remarkable monsters; the libraries of Candlekeep, where learned and sagely characters take the stage, front and center, due to the necessity of research; a journey to buried catacombs in a magic-dead desert, a well-paced adventure that catapults the heroes into the finale; and the final showdown against the villains, a deadly and exciting fight that takes place on the edge of an inland sea.

A Fitting Finale. Although it lacks an index or table of contents - an oversight that makes encounter planning trickier than it should be - this is the best module in the three-adventure series. It offers a variety of adventuring locations, an epic plot, background on physical locations, and fun foes to fight. If you play in the Realms, or if you want a good example of how to structure a far-ranging but focused adventure plot, this is one to own.

About the Creators. Greg A. Vaughan is steeped in dungeon-crawling experience, from Rappan Athuk to Pathfinder supplements, to multiple Forgotten Realms products for Wizards.

Thomas M. Reid is a designer and author who's been brand manager for D&D and director of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game line. He wrote the Scions of Arrabar trilogy, the Forgotten Realms novel Insurrection, and books such as Shining South.

Sean K Reynolds started as TSR's online coordinator in 1995 and has gone on to be a celebrated designer on dozens of superb products for TSR, Wizards of the Coast, and Paizo Publishing.

Price: $14.99

View Product

Encyclopedia Magica, Vol. 4 [T-Z] (2e)

Encyclopedia Magica, Vol. 4 [T-Z] (2e)Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

The Encyclopedia Magica is a four-volume series that describes every magical item for the AD&D game. These items have been collected from rule books, campaign settings, supplements, adventures, and magazines dating back to 1975. This essential reference tool puts the power of more than 20 years of AD&D history at your fingertips!

**Warning: Large file size!**

Product History

The Encyclopedia Magica quadrilogy (1995), compiled and developed by Dale "slade" Henson and designed by an absurd number of authors and game designers, covers every magic item published between 1974 and 1994. Yes, EVERY ONE.

Don't Wait for the Novelization. It's worth remembering that, despite being loaded down with flavor text, this is a reference book and not a supplement - i.e., it's not a book meant to be read from start to finish. None of the item descriptions have been edited, their rules haven't been adjusted to fit a particular rules set, and items might possibly be under- or (more likely) over-powered.

And you know what? It doesn't matter a bit.

These volumes are a remarkable and marvelous thing. They are a snapshot of the design and love that went into 20 years of D&D. If you wrote up a single magic item for the RPGA's Polyhedron or Dragon magazine, it'll be in one of these four books.

The Best Part of the Game (Other Than All the Other Good Bits). There's almost nothing more well loved about D&D (except perhaps spells) than magic items, each of which deliberately breaks the normal rules in all sorts of cool and fun ways. Magic items let your fighter stand apart from any other bulky guy with a sword; what would King Arthur be without Excalibur, for example, or Elric without Stormbringer? The Encyclopedia Magica books are designed both for players who want to go shopping (and by "shopping," I mean "beg their DM for cool loot") and for DMs who seek inspiration for items that might catch their players off-guard.

A Sample of Interesting Items. With well over a thousand magic items in this volume alone, you'll be awash in good ideas. All four books in the series are as good as this. They're worth picking up.

About the Creators. Dale "slade" Henson worked at TSR in the early 90s and produced superb work for lines as diverse as Birthright, Gamma World, Lankhmar, and Spelljammer. We have no idea how he managed to produce the Encyclopedia Magica item compendiums, but we're sure glad he did.

View Product

Cave Trolls

Cave TrollsPublisher: Mayhem in Paper

Set of 6 monstrous Cave Trolls for fantasy gaming. These are designed to represent the classical fantasy roleplaying version of Trolls.

This set also comes with automated cutting files formatted for the Silhouette/Craftrobo line of cutters.

Cave Trolls

Price: $2.95

View Product

Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents

Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest ContentsPublisher: Raging Swan Press

A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game-compatible GM's resource by Josh Vogt

Tired of dungeons lacking in verisimilitude? Want to add cool little features of interest to your creations but don't have the time to come up with nonessential details? Want to make your dungeons feel more realistic? Then Dungeon Dressing is for you!

Each instalment in the line focuses on a different common dungeon fixture such as stairs, pillars, or pools and gives the harried GM the tools to bring such features to life with interesting, cool, noteworthy features.

This instalment of Dungeon Dressing presents loads of great mundane contents to add to the chests in your dungeon. Designed to be used both during preparation or actual play, Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents is an invaluable addition to any GM's armoury!
Dungeon Dressing: Mundane Chest Contents presents:
  • One table (100 entries) listing clothes and vestments found in chests.
  • One table (50 entries) presenting lists of nonmagical things a wizard may store in a chest.
  • One table (50 entries) presenting lists of things a priest would store in his chest.
  • One table (50 entries) presenting lists of food and drink stored in chests.
  • One table (50 entries) presenting lists of odds and sundries stored in chests.
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer, and the other optimised for use on mobile devices such as the iPad.
You can check out a free sample for this supplement at Raging Swan's website.

View Product

The Tomb of Rakoss the Undying

The Tomb of Rakoss the UndyingPublisher: Mischief, Inc.

Rakoss was a great wizard of ages past who served the Emperor of Maere. Tales tell of his prowess as a military strategist, but they also tell of his fall. It is said that although he won campaign after campaign for his emperor, just one failure earned the wrath of his master. The Emperor had Rakoss, his generals, strategists and personal guard sealed in a tomb somewhere in the Ganlaw Mountains, and cursed them.

Who knows what treasure was buried with Rakoss and his retinue, or what horrors remain to test any who might enter the tomb. Certainly only a brave few would dare seek out the final resting place of Rakoss, and even fewer can survive the terrors of The Tomb of Rakoss the Undying!

"The Tomb of Rakoss the Undying" is a challenging adventure for 3-6 characters of level 4 to 6.

Note: This product is intended to be FREE!  Please do not pay for it if you do not want to.

That said, if you wish to "donate" to our future development, you can pay any amount you want when you "purchase" this adventure. Those who pay for this adventure will be granted a "Founder" rank on our Mischief, Inc. member forums.

View Product

Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes

Something Stirs in the Blackscale BrakesPublisher: Awful Good Games

The Brakes have never exactly been a good place to live: horrible food and real estate, flesh-eating lizardfolk, disease, poisonous animals, violent nature spirits, and more make day-to-day living a luxury.

As bad as things seem however, they are about to get much, much worse because...

Something Stirs in the Blackscale Brakes.

This campaign front foundation is perfect not only for starting campaign, but also for a starting Game Master (and/or one strapped for time or looking for ideas). Unlike an adventure module rather than spell everything out we give you a solid campaign front to get you going, and plenty of options to mix and match as necessary.

Finally, there is also a compendium class, dungeon gear, magic items, and monsters to bring some added flavor to the Brakes.

Price: $7.00

View Product

Science Sleuths #3

Science Sleuths #3Publisher: NUELOW Games

THEY'RE HIGH-FLYING SCIENTISTS WITH A PASSION FOR JUSTICE

Forget CSI and the crime lab. All a scienst needs to fight crime is protective gear and a personal jetpack. At least that's what Cal Martin and Doris (secretly Rocketman and Rocketgirl) would tell you. Or maybe the most important tool is set of wrist-mounted "web-shooters," because that's what Shannon Kane (secretly the Spider Queen) would say. Or maybe all that's needed is a keen mind and a good right hook, which is what Jill Trent (who doesn'ty hide behind a masked identity) would say.

You can be the judge of which of these crime-fighting scientists is most effective in their crusades aginst outlaws, as this third issue of Science Sleuths presents not only Jill Trent and Spider Queen stories, but introduces a third series to the line-up -- Rocketman.

Science Sleuths #3 contains two Rocketman stories ("The Beginning" and "The Sanatarium of Horror"), another Jill Trent mystery ("The Gentle Mr. Haversham"), and what could well be the last stand of the Spider Queen ("The Noose"). This issue also contains ROLF! statistics for Rocketman and Rocketgirl, making it a perfect companion to Jill Trent's NUELOW Games' debut in ROLF!: Christmas Special III.

View Product

RPG Background Loops MP3: Gladiator Arena

RPG Background Loops MP3: Gladiator ArenaPublisher: Plate Mail

The crowd looks on as you fight for your life on the arena floor. Swords clash, and blood boils under the hot sun. Will you survive? Will the crowd like you or will they tell their emperor to have you killed? In the end, you’re a slave, and your purpose is to entertain, even if it means dying for the crowd.  

Combine it with more Plate Mail Games MP3s to score your entire adventure. All our MP3s can be used with tabletop RPGs, LARPs, and board games. Check out our other MP3s and PDFs by simply searching Plate Mail Games. This MP3 was part of the Kickstarter campaign stretch goals.

Professional Golden Reel and Emmy-nominated sound designer and editor Wes Otis brings you great background loops for your tabletop RPG. Each MP3 is 10 minutes long and loops perfectly. They are mixed to be played in the background, adding ambience to your storytelling without being a distraction. Wes has taken his 30 years of game mastering experience and 14 years of post production experience to craft each location.

Below is a demo of Wes' professional work.

Price: $1.50

View Product

RPG Background Loops MP3: Old West Saloon

RPG Background Loops MP3: Old West SaloonPublisher: Plate Mail

In a dusty town, in the American West, your party drinks, plays some poker and plans their next move. Music fills the room as people talk about their day, where gold might be, or the strange things happening at the nearby cattle ranch. It may feel safe, but a fight could break out if they catch you cheating at cards.

Combine it with more Plate Mail Games MP3s to score your entire adventure. All our MP3s can be used with tabletop RPGs, LARPs, and board games. Check out our other MP3s and PDFs by simply searching Plate Mail Games. This MP3 was part of the Kickstarter campaign stretch goals.

Professional Golden Reel and Emmy-nominated sound designer and editor Wes Otis brings you great background loops for your tabletop RPG. Each MP3 is 10 minutes long and loops perfectly. They are mixed to be played in the background, adding ambience to your storytelling without being a distraction. Wes has taken his 30 years of game mastering experience and 14 years of post production experience to craft each location.

Below is a demo of Wes' professional work.

Price: $1.50

View Product

Monty Haul's Lesser Tower of Doom

Monty Haul's Lesser Tower of DoomPublisher: Eldritch Enterprises

There's a new demi-god in town, and he wants your soul.  His offer?  A tower packed with fabulous treasures... and great danger.  The risks might seem minimal, but there's always a catch.

Monty Haul's Lesser Tower of Doom is a trap-filled, monster-laden maze edsigned to bewitch the mind and seperate the soul from it's corpse.  Written in generic style, it is suitable for play with most fantasy role-playing systems, and should be explored by characters of beginning to low levels of power/experience.  The first in a series of dungeons, Monty Haul's dungeons are designed to tempt your players with easy money.  Just be sure you have character creation rules handy when you play.

Price: $7.00

View Product

The Vile Worm

The Vile WormPublisher: Arcana Creations

Deep within the forest, an ancient oak has grown huge, twisted, and evil. Ages ago, a savage cult haunted these woods and this tree became the focus of their unspeakable rites. Below it, they carved out a chamber of sacrificial horror where innocent victims were offered to a hideous worm-like god. As the centuries passed, the cult faded into the mists of time, but the twisted old oak stood fast, awaiting the day when the creeping evil in the dark below would be summoned once more.

Price: $0.00

View Product

The Spring Heeled Menace

The Spring Heeled MenacePublisher: Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.

Victoriana – a world of high adventure and intrigue in an age of sorcery and steam!

The year is 1856 and the world roils in the unseen conflict between Order and Entropy. As technology marches forward the Celestial Engine moves ever faster, and all our fates grow more precarious. Now is the time to act decisively and boldly, to seize control of your destiny and impose your will upon the world...

The Spring-Heeled Menace is a free introductory penny dreadful into the seedier side of the Smoke; the adventurers take the case of a hermeticist waylaid in Whitechapel in order to recover his lost cane. Unbeknownst to the adventurers that cane hides a secret! This penny dreadful is designed for almost any association, but is particularly suitable for associations with an investigative bent.

View Product

Shattered Moon Troll Bruggan and Blooded

Shattered Moon Troll Bruggan and BloodedPublisher: Broken Tower

Troll Bruggan and Blooded; a racial-vocation supplement for Shattered Moon.

In the Age of Arcadia, faced with a choice to join with the titans and giants or the gods and humanity, the sidhe made a third choice – the troll.

Created through ancient magics now lost you are the returned trolls of legend the warriors and defenders of the sidhe. And where no other can stand – you will.

As a bruggan, with a strong affinity to earth and rock, you can summon up a groan — an earth puppet infused with your warrior will to storm across the battle field and do your bidding.

As a blooded you are the epitome of the warrior troll - as the ancients intended you to be, brutal, dominant and a weapon of superior force. With new prowess and talents to own your enemies before they even have a chance to oppose you.

Included in the supplement:

• Details of the Bruggan and Blooded racial vocations for trolls.
  • Two detailed example templates (Bruggan, Blooded), including completed avatar record sheets ready to begin play and template tactics review.
  • Three new prowess: Stonekin, Blooded, Dominate.
  • Two new talents: Raise groan, Brutalise.
  • And a new story cast member: the groan

The moon shattered, and with it your old life; now it's time to make a new one in a world gone wild.

Shattered Moon Troll

Read the first independent review on GeekNative.com as well as a detailed review at Roleplayers Chronicle

Future supplements will detail other racial vocations as well as creatures and adventures in the Shattered Moon setting. You can keep up to date with all the Shattered Moon news on the FateStorm website, our Facebook page or via twitter @FateStormVRS

FateStorm VRS

Price: $2.99

View Product

The Medjay (Character Class)

The Medjay (Character Class)Publisher: Little Red Goblin Games

The Guardians of The Pharaohs 

Medjay are royal guards who fuel their martial endeavors with the strength of the blessings offered to them by the pharaohs. However, in a pinch they can expend some of those blessings in order to cast powerful arcane magics. This drains the medjay considerably though and may drain them terribly. Without their magics they are mere mortals and find themselves toothless.

The Medjay Class

• Egyptian themed warrior
  • New "ib" resource
  • A "full BAB" non-vancian 9 level caster?!
  • Egyptian campaign setting tips

Also

• Racial Favored Class Bonuses
  • New Feats
  • Amazing artwork by Konrad Dobson and François “Seigneurbacon” Chéné

Technical
Page Count: 12 (1 cover, 1 credits, 1 OGL)
Bookmarked and PDF optimized
    Price: $2.99

View Product

Miracles & Wonders: A New System of Divine Magic

Miracles & Wonders: A New System of Divine MagicPublisher: Adamant Entertainment

Adamant Entertainment, the first Pathfinder support publisher, presents this optional addition to  your Pathfinder campaign: Miracles & Wonders.

For over thirty years now, Divine Magic in RPGs has been treated as little more than a poor man's version of Arcane magic -- different in spell lists, but treated as essentially identical. Still based on a certain number of spells per day, with predefined effects, etc.

Likewise, playing a cleric, druid or paladin often ignored the things that make those classes more than just a different kind of magic-user, or a fighter who can heal wounds and turn undead.

All of that ends now.

Miracles & Wonders gives Pathfinder GMs and players a completely new system for handling divine magic. Divine miracle-workers call upon their deity directly, asking for a miracle at the moment it is needed, and the GM, roleplaying the Power in question, dictates the exact result based upon the character's accumulated reserve of divine Grace, their success at Invocation (and subsequent Humility), the Hubris they have incurred and scope of the miracle sought.

Using this system, miracles of biblical scope can be played out within the game setting, returning the quality of wonder, might and world-shaking importance that accompanies miracles throughout mythology.

Included in this 32-page PDF supplement are:

• Doctrines of Service, which help determine the character's accumulation of Grace and Hubris.
    • Benedictions (ongoing or permanent abilities)
    • The seven basic types of Miracles: Creation, Dominion, Health & Healing, Insight, Protection & Warding, Smiting, and Summoning & Banishing...all ranged in scope from subtle to mythic.
    • The loss of powers: Rebukes and Execration
    • Recovery of powers through Atonement.
    • ...plus notes on Roleplaying deities, adventure hooks and more!

Miracles and Wonders gives the flavor and power of myth and legend to your Pathfinder campaign.

Price: $6.95

View Product

The Void – Stygian Cycle I

The Void – Stygian Cycle IPublisher: WildFire

The Stars Were Never Meant For Us

2159 AD. Something approaches, a thing on an orbit from far away. Seemingly a mysterious shard of dark matter, this object is known in obscure prophecy as the Chthonian Star. It is awakening things long thought lost or dead, things that have slumbered awaiting its return. The Unified World Council sends out special teams of sanctioned Wardens, whose job it is to ascertain the new threats to human life, to learn everything they can about them, and fight them wherever they are found.

Barsoom. It started with a few missing pets. Then things started turning up missing. Then people disappeared. In the small Martian Outback town called Presidia, things are much more than they seem. Find out for yourself.

The Void is an original Lovecraftian hard sci-fi horror setting, and this an adventure to take you there.

The Stygian Cycle I – Barsoom:

• Is a turn-key adventure, ready-to-run, with most everything you need.
    • Takes Characters to Mars, to unravel a dark mystery plaguing a colony in the Martian Outback.
    • Is the first adventure in the epic Stygian Cycle campaign.
    • Is usable in The Void Organized Play framework – take your Character from game to game.
    • Created by the award-winning team that brought you CthulhuTech.

Seriously? Pay What You Want?

Imagination is powerful. To quote Albert Einstein, “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.” Well said.

We believe in the power of imagination and how it creates wonder and inspiration. Roleplaying games are one of the few things that can do what they do. Some might say they are the last frontier for wild imagination and creativity. We certainly believe so. That’s why we make roleplaying games – to help make that possible.

Making roleplaying games the way we have hasn’t helped us spark imagination the way we’d hoped. We want to try something different.

First, we’re adopting the Creative Commons license, so that you can contribute to the game in a meaningful way. That way, we can support you in your awesome ideas and help you get them out to your fellow players.

Then, we’re going to give away electronic copies of the core book for free. We’ve all bought games that didn’t end up working out for us. That’s why we’re giving this to you for free – so that you can figure out if you like the game before you decide to spend money on it.

If you like The Void and you play it, we’re going to put out a bunch of cool material at very reasonable prices. We’re going to do it buffet-style, so you can pick and choose what works best for you and your group. Buying these supplements supports us making more cool material, along with the rest of your fellow players.

After all, life’s too short to waste time and money on games you don’t like.

– The Staff of WildFire

View Product

Goblin Warband

Goblin WarbandPublisher: Mayhem in Paper

Set of 12 little goblin fighter figures armed and armored in a variety of ways. These guys are the perfect nuisance encounter for any fantasy adventure game.

This set also comes with automated cutting files formatted for the Silhouette/Craftrobo line of cutters.

Goblin Warband

View Product

Moon Dust Men

Moon Dust MenPublisher: Pelgrane Press

Issue #6 of Ken Writes About Stuff subscription

President Eisenhower established Project Moon Dust in 1953 to locate, contain, and coordinate everything known about the alien presence on Earth. The public-relations and open-source arm of Moon Dust was called Project Blue Book. Blue Book ended its work in 1970. It is 1978. Your work never ends. This GUMSHOE campaign frame can be a sci-fi, conspiracy, or horror game – it’s up to you to find the truth.

Moon Dust Men is the sixth installment of the Ken Writes About Stuff subscription, or it’s available as a stand-alone product.

View Product

Blood Moon - AoV Solo (M&M3e)

Blood Moon - AoV Solo (M&M3e)Publisher: Xion Studios

WELCOME TO ACTS OF VILLAINY!

Acts of Villainy: Solos is a semi-weekly spotlight on villains created by Sketchpad Studios. Every release will focus on a new, creepy, wicked, vile, murderous villain for enjoyment in your new or existing adventures! Pit your heroes against these baddies, and enjoy endless hours of adventuring!

BLOOD MOON!!

Once a down on his luck hero, he made a mistake when he allowed an

alien intelligence to combine its abilities with his own. No longer

the man he was, now the creature is in control and on the loose! Grab

Blood Moon today for only 99¢ and only in Acts of Villainy: Solo #43!

BrandXIntroducing the "Brand X" imprint of Xion Studios! Under Brand X, we will publish third-party authors & creators who provide quality content and are looking for a publishing platform from which to operate. Creators retain all of their rights to their creations, and benefit from Xion's publishing connections. Best of all, fans get more quality merchandise to enjoy!

View Product

Colony 19 - The Facility (28mm)

Colony 19 - The Facility (28mm)Publisher: Crooked Staff Publishing

The Colony 19 product range provides a number of sci-fi/near-future floor tiles that are suitable for use in most RPG's and wargames of that genre. The tiles themselves are scaled at 1" per grid square, and are intended for use with 28mm miniatures.

This set introduces a new style of flooring to the Colony 19 range, and includes 12 pages of printable rooms, passages, and objects for use in your sci-fi/near-future games.

Note that this tile-set can be used as a stand alone product or in conjunction with other tile-sets from the Colony 19 range.

Price: $3.99

View Product

The Gorge

The GorgePublisher: DramaScape

The Gorge

DramaScape Fantasy Volume 24

This Product is a 48 x 30 inch, full color floorplan of a hidden Gorge.

It comes with Square, Hex and No Overlays and includes the VTT files for online use.

“The ancient cathedral was thought lost in the earthquake. But I know a way in.”

The product includes a single map of a cathedral in a mountainous gorge.

The product is intended for use in fantasy or modern settings.

The map can be used as an attack or defend the temple map. The group could be attacking an evil temple, starting in the east and needing to defeat hordes of evil humanoids or undead to get to the temple entrance in the west. Or the group can start out in front of the western cathedral protecting the temple from a monstrous army heading in from the east to disrupt a magical ritual the priests are performing.

An adventure hook for use with this product. 

Buried: The story of the buried cathedral is that the high priest collected heavy tithes and used to them to collect a great treasury of golden items. This angered the deity and an earthquake was sent as punishment to bury the treasure, the cathedral, and the priest forever. However, a local thief or spelunker found a secret passage in a local cave that leads further underground (Our Spiral Descent can be used for the map of the secret cave entrance). Scared to go any farther alone, he recruits the group to help him explore the underground area by enticing them with a local legend of a buried cathedral with a great treasure to loot. The underground caves eventually open to a valley with the cathedral buried in the rock walls. When they get to the cathedral (Our free Inquisitor Sanctum can be used for the interior of the cathedral or the Crypts map), they find the ghost of the priest is not willing to part with the treasure he earned in life, which may be part of the deity’s curse…

Price: $3.99

View Product

Empires: D10 Fantasy Rules Beasts, Wizards, Magic and Spells

Empires: D10 Fantasy Rules  Beasts, Wizards, Magic and SpellsPublisher: War of Life Gaming

D10 Fantasy Edition: Beasts, Wizards, Magic and Spells

This expansion allows players of the Empires series to add a different element to their games.

We have used this expansion to fill the gap for D10 Fantasy fans out there; me being one of them.

With 13 beasts to choose from including: Centaurs, Giants and Ogres;  and 3 different Wizard types each capable of performing 5 unique spells, it's time to bring out your dragons and wizards as it’s about to get fantastical on the gaming board!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

For those who have not played the Empires games available from Wargame Vault, enjoy reading but you will require one of the Empires rulebooks (Core, D6, D10 or D20) in order to play the Fantasy Edition; all rulebooks are priced at $0.99 each. 

This edition has the Fantasy rules required for the Empires: D10 Edition.

Praise for the Empires series:

“Great game! Will be putting this game up there for my club to play next Thursday. There is good variation for different skill levels. I prefer the d20 version, d&d has an influence i expect...”

“good game, loads of room for expansion…”

“Played the D10 edition for this game and enjoyed it giving 4 stars as well”

Price: $0.50

View Product

Empires: D20 Fantasy Rules Beasts, Wizards, Magic and Spells

Empires: D20 Fantasy Rules  Beasts, Wizards, Magic and SpellsPublisher: War of Life Gaming

D20 Fantasy Edition: Beasts, Wizards, Magic and Spells

This expansion allows players of the Empires series to add a different element to their games.

We have used this expansion to fill the gap for D20 Fantasy fans out there; me being one of them.

With 13 beasts to choose from including: Centaurs, Giants and Ogres;  and 3 different Wizard types each capable of performing 5 unique spells, it's time to bring out your dragons and wizards as it’s about to get fantastical on the gaming board!

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

For those who have not played the Empires games available from Wargame Vault, enjoy reading but you will require one of the Empires rulebooks (Core, D6, D10 or D20) in order to play the Fantasy Edition; all rulebooks are priced at $0.99 each. 

This edition has the Fantasy rules required for the Empires: D20 Edition.

Praise for the Empires series:

“Great game! Will be putting this game up there for my club to play next Thursday. There is good variation for different skill levels. I prefer the d20 version, d&d has an influence i expect...”

“good game, loads of room for expansion…”

“Played the D10 edition for this game and enjoyed it giving 4 stars as well”

Price: $0.50

View Product

Stock Art: Wereblooded

Stock Art: WerebloodedPublisher: Christina Stiles Presents

Wereblooded art by Jacob Blackmon as seen in the Bite Me! Wereblooded pdf from Misfit Studios. These images are copyright 2013 by Christina Stiles (Christina Stiles Presents), but may be used in commercial products under license.

The pack includes 4 images in both b&w and color at 300 dpi in tiff format. They include:

1) A wereblooded ranger and wolf

2) The wolf aone

3) A monstrous felis wereblooded

4) A monstrous polar ursus wereblooded

See the license for appropriate use information.

View Product

DEADLY MISSIONS Expansion Six: BUG HUNT!

DEADLY MISSIONS Expansion Six:  BUG HUNT!Publisher: Grey Matter Games

DEADLY MISSIONS Expansion Six:  BUG HUNT! is the second expansion to the Science-Fiction edition of adventure games that features randomly generated floor tiles, encounters and equipment tokens each in a stack, or deck, that you flip and bring into play.  This unique and original set of tiles and creatures is a different game each time you play.

NOTE:  This is an EXPANSION set, and does NOT inlcude the  Core Rules, Tokens you need to play DEADLY MISSIONS: Sector 15.

• 8 papercraft figures and the Character Cards for each of them (plus one BONUS figure)
      • New Equipment tokens, and new abilities
      • New tokens/counters for Alien Pod/Eggs adn Acid Tokens
      • Grenade tokens and rules for using them to destroy Objectives
      • A 13 page set of 6x6 Sci-Fi tiles designed for this scenario pack
      • 40 top-down creature tokens (featuring 12 new creatures/ villains)

Keep your eyes open for what is lurking in the dark... and more upcoming expansions for DEADLY MISSIONS:  Sector 15.

Price: $3.75

View Product

Traveller Compendium 3

Traveller Compendium 3Publisher: Mongoose

This third volume of the Traveller Compendiums collates the best articles, submissions and random scribblings of Traveller authors from around the world, and presents them for your campaigns. Inside you will find a new career, new ships, adventures, patrons, advice on running games, entire starports, and much, much more...

From the intricacies of Jump Space and Irklan assassins, to Aslan dynasties and patrons for the 2300AD universe, there is enough material here to spice up any campaign!

Price: $17.99

View Product

Archived