Vacation!!

Kylie_OOC

Okay guys, I just wanted to update everyone that my presence on the site will be pretty limited through next Monday. I'm leaving on vacation for Colorado on Wednesday, and I have a billion things left to do tonight and tomorrow. I'll probably be on, reading stuff, I might do a little posting here and there while I'm at the hotel. But don't expect much from me for the next week, k?

List of characters this may affect in case anyone isn't sure is Aradia/Cirque/Jasmine/Moira (SGA)/Edward/Frida.

See you on the flip side. :D

- Jasmyne

,, ,,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry I've been so incommunicado during my GenCon vacation, guys. Forgot my laptop, been busy at the con, and my sister doesn't have internet at her house unless the hubby is around with his cell phone hotspot. Anyway, home tomorrow and I'll try to get some posts up... In MH at least to start. I think I'm most overdue there.

• 4 weeks later...

This isn't an actual vacation post, but here's as good a place as any to post it. I've been doing an intensely time-consuming health cleanse thing for the last week, and I have two weeks of it left to go. It seems like my entire life is consumed by shopping, prepping, eating, cleaning, and work. I have desperately tried to find the time to post within the last week - even during a four day weekend that I had taken near the beginning of it, but haven't had any time to do so, pretty much. I will most likely have some posting I will get done sometime this weekend while hanging with Mala and Carver, but other than that I just have to concede that I won't be around much for two more weeks. Sorry folks, but my health is taking priority on this one. Wish me luck.

Archived