Aberrant RPG - I need help designing some NPCs

ZaneWolfe

I recently got the go ahead from the GM in my game to build a set of 6 rather interesting NPCs. Trouble is I am not familiar enough with the Aberrant system to build them. To make a long story short, I am trying to build Pinkie Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rairity, and Fluttershy. And yes, those are ponies. Though as a joke I think making their nova form into the pony form would be best. No limits on the number of nova points used, but they can't take anything tainted. (Assume natural immunity to taint for game purposes) Powers would need to match those shown in the MLP:FiM series. Up to and including the Elements of Harmony super weapon. (Assume that it can do major disabling/transmuting but can NOT cause ANY lethal damage.)

For those wondering why the GM would allow ponies of all things, dude be a brony and enjoys fucking with peoples minds.

I wont list off every power I think they should have because while I am familiar with the series I am not sure how to match it up to the Abberant system. There are more websites than I can imagine for finding out what they can all do but I am fairly sure that the best would be this one. http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Characters#Main_characters

As far as I know there are no other rules, well just one. No Alicorn Twilight... When I suggested it I was told if I mentioned it again I would find my own character suffering far worse than death.

For those that help, thank you in advanced. For those that hate ponies and cant even fathom why I would taint Aberrant and/or this board with this... Meh. Don't care.

Flight, obviously, for Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.

Telekinesis for Rarity and Twilight Sparkle.

Twilight Sparkle would have Mega-Intelligence and some kind of does-whatever power. Rarity has Mega-Apprearance and Mega-Wits with the Artistic Prodigy enhancement. Mega-Strength for Applejack.

Rainbow Dash has Hypermovement (Flight) and Mega-Dexterity. Pinkie Pie, I dunno. Mega-Charisma, to simulate how she can break glass with her voice yet still has friends. Fluttershy has Animal/Plant Empathy.

No idea how you do the Elements of Harmony super-weapon.

The EOH is a plot device, pure and simple. No need for stats on that.

Beyond what is mentioned, I think you got it set. Note that Twilight Sparkle would probably have the biggest pool of Nova Points to work with as she is practically the "star of the show" as it were compared to the other characters.

Beyond that, I am at my limits of knowledge of the subject. Our resident Pony expert might have answers, but Abyss Phantasia is known for being quiet.

Archived