Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Justin OOC

[Dragonball Victory] [Dragonball Victory] Chapter 1: The Quest Begins..

Recommended Posts

"Lead the way, Genichiro. I think both miss fuzzy tail and I are ready to judge one another the way a warrior does. It'll be good to throw down against someone roughly in my weight class on this planet," Serrana drawled contentedly, never taking her eyes off the Saiyan and rising to her full height, shaking the popcorn out of her hair as she did so. There was still no malice in her expression, merely... anticipation and eagerness aborning. She wanted this test.

,,

"Right, miss fuzzy tail?" she added with a chuckle, smacking her right fist into her left palm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“Wrong, idiot.” Datura turned enough to address Serrana and her expression had lost its haughtiness. Many people picked a fight with her to prove they could beat a Saiyan. Now that the green bumbler had expressed a desire for violence, the Saiyan found it prudent to not keep her back to her. Datura didn’t fear the green alien, but she wouldn’t let her get a free sucker punch in if she could avoid it.

,,

“I saw you fight and have already judged your pathetic skills in the arena. I have no interest in wasting my time in a bout with you, unless we meet in a contest. Then beating you and advancing to the next round will be my purest pleasure.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, soda now drenched her. DIET soda. What did Bob need with diet soda anyway? It was too late to reprimand the skeleton as Darrik flew over and knocked him a good one. Bob fell over in a pile of bones and was motionless for a bit. Kelage rolled her eyes and silently counted down from five with her fingers. As soon as she was done, the skeleton stood back up.

"Mean right cross you got their kid," Bob said adjusting his jaw, "you could have been a contender!" He looked over to Kelage and then the rest of the goup about to brawl. When it was suggested they go somewhere else to brawl, he wryly chuckled, "Place your bets here!"

Kelage was less than amused as her hand covered her face and she shook her head, "This will end well."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrik shook his head at the others continuing to bicker and squabble. He returned to Kelage, with little more than a hawt grin, clearly ignoring the alien babbling and arguing. "Well, that's a sorry skeleton you keep around." Darrik leaned in to whisper in her ear, all very very sultry and hot-breath added in... "Perhaps we should go and leave these losers behind?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko started to hover, turning her vision to radar mode, extending her senses out to the current horizon. Which right now was obstructed by the arena. Not that she was looking to fight now, more to ensure no one got hurt. Or at the very least be ready to observe a fight to increase her tactical database. To Tetsuko, now would be the time to be prepared to leave or to intercept an errant energy blast.

At least Datura's disdain for a fight outside of competition was... a lucky break.

Tetsuko seemed to be balancing on an invisible post 6-inches off the ground.

"I think the competetive spirirt is still in some of us here..." Tetsuko said making sure she was heard, crossing her arms over her chest. "...but there is always the next tournament."

"To be honest, we should take this time to wind down... some of you have probably sustained a minor injury or two, and you are not at your best. Wouldn't you prefer actually going at it when you are at your peak condition and stamina?"

"That would be the fairest assessment of all of our potentials."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A napkin hurled itself along the bar and into Vela's hand. She lifted a leg to wipe it clean, an expression of distaste etched onto her stoic features.

,,

"De Saiyan be right," she said to the machine-woman. "Dere should always be a purpose to fight, or it be nutting but waste. Fight to gain someting, or fight not to lose someting. Fight just to fight..." she shrugged. "Maybe kill you for notting. Maybe win, for notting. Eidder way...notting."

,,

Losing interest quickly as the odds of a fight declined, she threw the napkin over her shoulder and dunked it into a wastecan.

,,

She looked at Genichiro then and said, "How do I talk to you sensay?" People on Earth had numbers that, when put into devices, allowed one to speak to them remotely, so she added, "What number do I put in?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kelage looked over to Gen as he handed her the candy bar, putting her hands on her hips, "Yes, I am not him though." She shrugged and took the candy anyway, "I swear he's like a squawking parrot some times." She smirked at the piece of confection. She'd never eat this, even if she could. No, she could totally subsist on the ambient life energy floating around everywhere, slowly killing it at the speed of life. She smiled at Gen. "I will have to see that he is properly adjusted for this little incident."

"I heard that," Bob yelled as he continued to take bets on the brawl.

Kelage perked up when Darrik came back and whispered in her ear. There was so much wanting in that voice, her life scanner would have exploded. An sinister smile crossed her lips as she thought about having Darrik and Gen subjugated to her. "Darrik, meet Gen," she said coolly, nodding to each of them as she named them, "Gen, Darrik." She let the two stare each other down for a moment. "Gen, Darrik and I were going to be leaving this place soon enough to get some sparring in. I would love to have you come with us." She leaned over and whispered to Darrik, "You aren't intimidated that you might lose, are you?" She leaned over and whispered to Gen, "Come on, it will be quite... fun from what I have seen in his fights."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genichiro shook his head. "I'm here until the end, sorry. Thank you for the invitation. I have a friend I want to see win this, and he's still fighting. I won't leave unless he loses."

,,

He shrugged and offered her a polite smile. "Besides, we're all watching the fights sorta together. You don't want to miss the ending."

,,

He turned back to the other fighters, Vela in particular. "You don't call him. If you want after the tournament is over, I can bring you out to the Island where he lives. He'll probably at least talk to you. He's got a thing for attractive ladies."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko nodded in agreement to Genichiro's comment, landing back on her feet and bringing her sensors back to the standard visual spectrum.

"Yes... I'm finding these fights to actually be fascinating. There is a treasure-trove of combat data I can take in here." Tetsuko said, nodding. "Seriously, everyone. let's just relax and enjoy the fights."

She stretched out, feeling the back of her bodysuit rip a little, going around her front exposing her midriff.

"Umm... oops." Tetsuko said with a blush, some photographers starting to take pictures. Tetsuko thanked her creators at least for sculpting her bioplast exodermis covering in a asthetically pleasing way. "Yeah... Serrana... I might have to talk to your tailor..." She said, actually blushing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"So serious. None of you people know any nonleathal combat styles for just for fun fighting? That's... sad," replied the green fighter in near disbelief, shaking her head as hope for a good, clean fight cooled to nothing under a tide of naysayers and coldblooded, "I'm going to get more refreshments. If I choose to not come back, I'm staying at the Grand Imperial Hotel in town. Look me up if any of you grow a fighting spirit and a sense of humor."

,,

Serrana turned her back on the group and started walking away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Datura watched the losers critically and silently. She didn’t even react to Kelage’s clumsy flirting, watching her attempt to dance between two men. The Saiyan knew enough about Darrik to know that the witch could get him; that was no hard feat. That the human didn’t trip over himself to accept the witch’s fleshly charms was a mark in his favor – a surprisingly large one to the Saiyan. Datura had seen men act as if they had no control around a beautiful woman. That was bullshit – they choose not to have control, to act like animals.

,,

“Sounds like a pervert to me,” Datura snorted at Genichiro’s comment about his master. The human sighed, his expression confirming that Datura’s comment was true.

,,

The next two events were so funny that Datura had to fight outright laughter. First, the toaster tore its suit and started to feign modesty. Despite being curious about how a silicon woman-shaped (for reasonably broad definitions of woman) felt embarrassed about having her plastic bits exposed to view, the Saiyan decided to keep silent. Then the jolly green dummy tried to shame everyone into a pointless fight. “Yes, we’ll call you if we need an impetuous blood-hungry vegetable-seller.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrik shrugged at Kelage's words. "I'm not that concerned." There was a certain arrogance in his voice, but at the same time Darrik was not particularly revved up for any such fight to prove himself. Not just a self-sureness that he would win, but Darrik wasn't stupid. He knew it as a classic trick in the book, and he didn't see Genchiro as a competitor by any means. Much less someone who wanted Kelage.

,,

Time to see whether she would be a one-night stand, or someone who would be worth keeping around in his black book. But before he was going to broach leaving, Darrik turned back to face Gen as he heard the sudden description of Genchiro's sensei and then Datura's pervert description. It fit suddenly into place like puzzle pieces.

,,

"Roshi?" Darrik paused and started laughing. "Oh, that... ha. I feel sorry for you. Master Roshi?!" He doubled over and kept laughing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vela nodded at Genichiro. "Yes." She might have said more, but then the green woman issued what Vela could only assume was some kind of flaccid, passive-aggressive challenge. It was the sort of thing someone would say when they wanted you to challenge them, but didn't quite have what it took to make the challenge themselves. The sort of thing children did, when playing.

,,

She looked around at Darrik though, a little surprised that he knew the 'sensay's name. Genichiro was taciturn, unwilling to share details. Maybe Darrik would be more talkative?

,,

"You know dis sensay? Roshi? Tell me whatchoo know."

,,

It was vaguely, but increasingly, irritating to her that the one in the room who seemed to make the most sense was the Saiyan. She was not the howling beast the old histories suggested they would be. But then, Vela's people had changed since then...perhaps they had too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko was semi-aware of the history Capsule Corporation had with Master Roshi and his students. Particularly with one of the past CEOs by the name of Bulma Briefs, and her son, Trunks.

,,

She adjusted her hair. Quietly observing Genichiro before speaking. "Miss, it is not what Genichiro does know, but what he doesn't at this point." Tetsuko said with her quiet smile as she sat on the battle stage edge as there was no fight. Swinging her legs innocently. "I would think if he felt comfortable telling us about his school, he would. Quite frankly Genichiro's school's reputation alone precedes him. Particularly as a Saiyan was one of it's students."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Genichiro shot Tetsuko a Look, that said she was already saying more than he liked. He was going to respond to the others, when there There came an explosion, not from the ring, but from the Stands. Six more followed behind it, and suddenly the world was filled with fire and thunder, Automatic gunfire went off from several points, and an Entire section of the stands was shattered. over a hundred soldiers scattered through out the arena attacking indiscriminantly, As some very sleek robotic assault mechs emerged from the rubble. Of the the 4 Finalists, 3 were killed in the chaos, only the Namekian surviving.

,, ,,

Genichiro swore. "Goddammit. Of course those Xenophones would hit the tournament..."

,,

He looked around. "Okay, everyone subdue anyone wearing a little Red Ribbon on their person, it's going to have a Star at the center, and two white R's on it. Don't kill them unless you have to. There's alot of people still here, and these guys are out to wreck the tournament."

,,

With that he dashed off hopping up and onto the battlefield, seeming to be looking for his friend.

,,

Initiatives for everyone, along with your first actions. There are six mecha, and about 120 armed soldiers on the ground. Combat agains soldiers is roughly minion rule, they've got ACV/DCV's of 7 with their gear, and 180 total HP. Thier weapons do 50 damage a hit. There's still about 35k people in the stands, so be mindful of the panicked civilians. The mecha have 900 hp, ACV/DCV of 12 and do 120 damage a hit with fists/rockets/lasers, they are about eighteen feet tall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko didn't need prompting as her eyes glowed blue as her tactical sub-routines started to run and her radar system came online.

Initiative: 43
[Kamiko]: Initiative Roll

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 3+1+29: 33

[Kamiko]: 2d6+BaseACV+21 from Combat Reflexes

[Kamiko]: Wired Reflexes forthe win. Shop smart, shop Capsule Corp!

[Long6]: Attack combat mastery does

[Kamiko]: It does?

[Long6]: ACM adds to init

[Kamiko]: So add 10 to my initiative.

[Kamiko]: So I rolled a 43! O.o;

"Targets Aquired, Commencing Hostilities."

Action #1-#5:

Tetsuko wastes no time and leaps at the first mecha she sees (First action - fly to close distance to qualify for Leaping Attack) and unleashes a flurry of blows against where she thinks the cockpit of one of the mecha is located. She intends to crack the mecha open and pull the pilot out, rendering the mecha unpiloted and rendered not a threat.

The more that get brought to justice, the better. And Tetsuko is the ally of justice!

AAAATATATTATATATATAWAAATAAAAAH!
[Kamiko]: I feel sorry for these guys.

[Kamiko]: Okay, doing a Leaping Attack against the closest mecha. I'm assuming using flight to close in for a leaping attack will cost an action, so I got 4 swings. The first one if it hits gives +1 to my Damage Multiplier, also all my unarmed attacks are considered normal damage with Lethal Blow.

[Kamiko]: It is important to know if I hit with the first shot, because if it misses I suffer a -3 to all my defense rolls for the turn.

[Kamiko]: Rolling attacks.

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 2+4+18: 24 - 178 Damage if it hits (From Leaping Attack)

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 1+6+18: 25 - 168 Damage

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 2+1+18: 21 - 168 Damage

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 6+1+18: 25 - 168 Damage

[Kamiko]: ATATATATATATATAATATATWATAAAAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“See? No need to go picking a fight with me,” Datura said to Serrana, her forcefield igniting once more. “There’s always some moron begging for a beat down.” Privately she was surprised that any group would be dumb enough to attack a competition of martial artists; it seemed like punching a neighborhood bully in the nose.

,,

Nevertheless, her surprise didn’t change reality and she shot into the air, leaving a comet-tail of brilliant white energy that quickly faded. Ignoring the soldiers, the well-muscled Saiyan woman leveled her spread hand at a mecha and called forth, “Destruction Wave!

,,

Two waves of pure energy rolled off of her palm, flying at the mecha like twin sine waves of destruction.

,,

Initiative:

Carver *rolls* 2d6: 6+6+35: 47 O.o!! Coooool.

,,

Attack #1:

Carver *rolls* 2d6: 1+4+17: 22

,,

Attack #2

Carver *rolls* 2d6: 4+5+17: 26

,,

I think my damage is 207.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrik turned and saw the Red Ribbon invaders punch into the area. That was going to be suicidal he decided, watching for a long detached moment as the others sprang to fight the xenophobes. Perhaps he didn't need to do anything... eh - they were idiots and causing a ruckus. Darrik cast a hand about - "Sexy Fire!"

,,

...And launched a hail of purple-blazing orbs of energy at the ground-pounding grunts of the Red Ribbon Army.

,,
Combat
[Jeremy] 5:09 pm: Initiative: Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 1+2+23: 26

Attacking the soldiers with Sexy Fire.

Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 2+1+17: 20
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 6+3+17: 26
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 3+3+17: 23
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 6+6+17: 29
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 4+1+17: 22
Attack 1: Autofire, Deals 92 damage per hit.
Attack 2: Autofire, Deals 92 damage per hit.
Attack 3: Autofire, Deals 92 damage per hit.
Attack 4: Crit hit, Autofire, First hit is 184 damage, deals 92 damage per additional hit.
Attack 5: Autofire, Deals 92 damage per hit.

HP: 2,100/2,100
EP: 1,470/1,520

Counter: Awesomeness 1 / Failure 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Initiative
[Moira Morley] 7:22 pm: how do i roll initiative
[Long6] 7:23 pm: 2d6 +basc ACV + ACM+ LRx3
[Long6] 7:24 pm: moira there's only 6 mechs and 120 soldiers
[Long6] 7:24 pm: Kami that will be revealed
[Kamiko] 7:24 pm: Long: Ooh, then it'll be like christmas for Tetsuk-chan!
[Kamiko] 7:25 pm: Oh god and someone starts playing DBZ Abridged near me...
[Kamiko] 7:25 pm: ACV = Attack Combat Value
[Kamiko] 7:25 pm: ACM = Attack Combat Mastery
[Kamiko] 7:25 pm: LR = Lightning Reflexes
Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 3+6+15: 24


Kelage sighed with the back of her throat when the attack started. She was much more annoyed than anxious like the other fighters. Sure the whole blood bath idea was fun, but these guys didn't have the same reason she did. "Wasters of precious resou... life! You shall pay for your crimes! Who is the first one to get turned into an hors d'oeuvre?" With a quick flight step she was in front of one of the shooters. Reaching through his chest, she aimed for the heart. "Do not worry," she taunted him with a sinister laugh, "You will not miss it for long." ,,
Attack and Damage
[Moira Morley] 8:00 pm: what do i roll to hit and damage?
[Kamiko] 8:02 pm: To roll your attack, it is your complete ACV plus 2d6.
[Kamiko] 8:03 pm: Damage is your attack level's rating times your total damage multiplier. No roll.
Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 3+5+15: 23
[Jeremy] 8:03 pm: Weapon Level x appropriate total damage multipler + the CV
[Jeremy] 8:04 pm: Sorry to be more clear: (Weapon Level x appropriate total damage multipler) + the CV
[Kamiko] 8:04 pm: Oh yes, there is the CV added at the end...
[Moira Morley] 8:04 pm: 10+10+([7+7]*5) right?
[Kamiko] 8:04 pm: umm... not sure what those numbers are.
[Jeremy] 8:04 pm: EG - Darrik's Sexy Fire has at base (Weapon 5 * Ki Techniques total multipier 15) + 17 = 92
[Moira Morley] 8:05 pm: base damage is body + something * 5?
[Moira Morley] 8:05 pm: and you add that on to your weapon attacks?
[Long6] 8:06 pm: the damage formula is this
[Jeremy] 8:06 pm: Let me take a moment to look at the sheet you PM'ed me
[Kamiko] 8:06 pm: Updated my damages...
[Moira Morley] 8:06 pm: i at least have 20 damage
[Jeremy] 8:06 pm: Which attack are you using?
[Moira Morley] 8:06 pm: Blood Theft
[Long6] 8:07 pm: (Weapon rank xdamage modifier (base 5, massive damage adds to this number) + base ACV +ACM
[Moira Morley] 8:07 pm: 10x15+15
[Moira Morley] 8:07 pm: 165?
[Jeremy] 8:07 pm: (Weapon 10 * Magic Total Multipler 15) + 15 = 165
[Jeremy] 8:07 pm: Yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the sight of the incipient carnage, Vela concentrated. A tension filled the air around her, as if it had slightly thickened into a very thin gelatin. Everything not nailed down in the stands around her rose slightly off the benches just a few centimeters. They trembled slightly with each step as she stood up on her seat gazed down at the attackers. Her eyes narrowed.

,,

The tournament was over for her, and the reality was that she had no real compulsion to protect these people. They were not hers.

,,

But if she wanted to meet this Roshi, the tournament had to complete. She also suspected Genichiro might renege if she did not keep his good will. On another, she would simply take the information from his mind. His shield made that...problematic.

,,

And truth be told...it rankled to have these men attack now and here. It was as if they were saying they did not believe anyone would, or could, stop them.

,,

Vela rose up off the bench, a cloud of debris lifting up along with her. She tracked one of the mecha as it clomped forward...and then bits and pieces of detritus began vanishing with loud reports, like gunshots. Each one accelerated almost instantly to supersonic speeds, aimed at the mecha in question. At those speeds, even rocks hit like bullets.

,,

There were metallic groans and shrieking rending noises, as Vela tore open the empty stands and seats around her to get more 'ammunition,' to hurl at hypersonic velocities at the unfortunate machine. Stone dust and dirt fountained up around it, kicked loose by the dozens of strikes that missed, or struck home and bounced off into the ground.

,,

Borne aloft on a cushion of psionic power, Vela coasted down towards the mecha, shimmering slightly as she wreathed herself in telekinetic force. On seeing her quarry was still operational, she flung herself forward ever faster...dropping down like a meteor onto it from above and making a thick cloud of powdered concrete gush up and out like a mushroom over the spot she hit.

,,

(OOC - Init 21)

(Attack 1: TK throw: 25 (autofire dmg 88)

(Attack 2: TK throw: 31 (autofire dmg 88)

(Attack 3: TK punch: 27) (using Dive attack; dmg 178)

SalmonMax *rolls* 2d6: 2+3+20: 25
SalmonMax *rolls* 2d6: 6+5+20: 31
SalmonMax *rolls* 2d6: 4+4+19: 27
[salmonMax] 10:44 pm: I'll assume those all hit...
[salmonMax] 10:44 pm: Though the first two are autofire...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I'm a fighter. I love fighting. And I'll never apologize for wanting to fight," commented the green fighter to the open air before picking an unengaged mecha and slamming into it in midair, born aloft by a burning corona of energy. Once, twice, her blows slammed at the machine, all raw power that shredded the fabric of her sleeves and pants as struck out with a left elbow strike and a right knee strike.

,,

She wasn't angry yet, but if these people didn't get the picture in a hurry, she just might.

,,

7:03 pm: doo da doo, rolling intiative for dbv.

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 2+6+15: 23

[envoy] 7:09 pm: action one: fly over to an unengaged mech.
[envoy] 7:09 pm: actions two and three try and punch said mech.

[envoy] 7:10 pm: attack one to hit roll

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 6+2+16: 24
[envoy] 7:10 pm: that hit long?

[envoy] 7:15 pm: swing number two.
envoy *rolls* 2d6: 2+2+16: 20

216 damage a hit to her target if she hits, hp: 1110/1110, ep: 546/590, soak: 48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Datura's attacks staggered the massive mecha, blowing off both it's arms and weapons pods, but not before they discharged, filling the air around her with coherent light, with none actually hitting her.

,,

Tetsuko managed to crack the armor and disable th left and right shoulders. but the mecha's missile pods were right in front of her and couldn't miss at this range. The explosions didn't leave the mech undamaged, but the panicked pilot didn't seem to care. (Tetsuko hit for 120 damage twice If she takes more than 80 hp loss it knocks her off the robot)

,,

Darrik's attacks took down a cluster of five soldiers, even as they fired at him, only one of them managing to hit with a snap shot (50 damage) and a good deal more turned to look his way.

,,

Kelage's attack was probably the most intimidating, as it was certainly the most gruesome, he never saw it coming, even as his still beating heart was ripped from his chest before his eyes, the look of realization the last that passed his eyes.

,,

Serrana found one of the remaining mechs and began beating on it, cracking and denting it's armor, and getting struck by a laser at point blank range, though she was able to parry the massive battle fist that came in to knock her away. (120 damage)

Vela's Telekinetic assault was so fast and struck so many times she litterally pulverized the mecha until it simply shattered to pieces and components.

,,

There were still several mecha moving though only 2 were pristine. Better than a hundred guards were still attacking, and people were panicking.

,,

(BEGIN ROUND 2) I will reply once everyone has posted their next actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The dust cleared quickly in the brisk breeze, revealing Vela standing in a shallow crater in the arena floor, on top of the crushed remains of the torso of the mecha. Its arms and legs splayed out, fizzing and sparking, and coughing up little blurts of thick, smelly fluid. She looked over the field and spied another mecha, currently menacing the crowd unopposed. With a calm, deliberate step, she debarked the shattered mecha and began making her way towards her new target.

,,

The fallen robot trembled as she left it behind, then rose up again, swaying slightly like a puppet with invisible strings. The shuddering grew more intense, and it suddenly ruptured...its intact extremeties unraveling into rivits and plates and joints and any number of complex bits of mechanical and electronic pieces. Whatever work a factory had done was undone, and the mecha was rendered into the sum of its parts, hovering in midair like some kind of technical diagram showing how they would all fit together again.

,,

The pieces began vanishing with gunshot CRACKS, in a giant swarm...eight tons of armor and metal and plastic hurling itself at bullet speeds at another mecha; the one cannibalized to destroy the other.

,,

Vela's hair was yanked forward by the wind of the fusillade storming over and around her, but she never broke stride or stepped quicker even as her new target was racked with dozens of shattering impacts.

,,

(Moar attacks!

SalmonMax *rolls* 2d6: 1+3+20: 24
SalmonMax *rolls* 2d6: 6+1+20: 27
SalmonMax *rolls* 2d6: 4+4+20: 28
[salmonMax] 9:47 am: Kay...all three the autofire attack. Ripping up the remains of the mech she killed for ammo...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Cute," laughed Serrana to the mech's face as she batted the giant fist aside, "But bigger isn't always better much as it pains me to admit it."

,,

The words were capped off by a shrewd noting of a sparking crack the green fighter had made in the outer armor and then acting on that observation. It was always best to twist a broken arm if you didn't want to drag a fight out. And this... This wasn't a game. Hands shot into the crack and ripped it wide enough to drive a boot through several somethings that felt fragile and expensive as they popped. The machine stopped humming with that strike, so Serrana looked up and spotted one last unharassed major target, and smiled.

,,

The smile remained even as she rocketed into her new target and felt the armor crumple under her fists. Ah yeah. Easy as anything.

,,

anywho. trying to beat up a giant robot three times.


envoy *rolls* 2d6: 6+6+16: 28
[envoy] 8:02 am: crit!
[envoy] 8:02 am: with the critical strike combat technique, that's triple damage, ain't it?

[envoy] 8:06 am: does 648 damage pop the one I was working on?
[Long6] 8:09 am: yeah
[envoy] 8:10 am: sweet. action two: move into melee with last unengaged mech.
[envoy] 8:10 am: action three: attack!
envoy *rolls* 2d6: 6+6+16: 28
[envoy] 8:10 am: whew! dice for the dice gods!
[Long6] 8:10 am: lol really?
[envoy] 8:11 am: aparently, yes.

So. One dead and another mech suffering from 648 damage. hp:1038/1110, ep:502/590, soak: 48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The way to a man's heart is under his ribcage, not his stomach," she said closing the soldier's eyes before he fell. "You should take notes," she said massaging the slowly dying organ while looking at the rest of the army. "Now, who wants to tell me what happens when I do the same thing again and again?" She pointed to two others, "You two will serve as a demonstration." Flying towards another soldier she reached inside his skull and yanked at his eyes,threatening to pull them out. After that she flew over to another and reached into his ears,popping his ear drums.

,,
Actions
[Moira Morley] 12:40 pm: move, attack, move, attack
[Moira Morley] 12:40 pm: first attack
Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 3+3+15: 21
[Moira Morley] 12:41 pm: if that hits and he survives, he's blinded
[Moira Morley] 12:41 pm: second attack
Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 6+2+15: 23
[Moira Morley] 12:41 pm: if that hits and he survives, he's deaf
[Moira Morley] 12:42 pm: 165 damage to both of them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko managed to crack the armor and disable the left and right shoulders. but the mecha's missile pods were right in front of her and couldn't miss at this range. The explosions didn't leave the mech undamaged, but the panicked pilot didn't seem to care. (Tetsuko hit for 120 damage twice If she takes more than 80 hp loss it knocks her off the robot)

There were still several mecha moving though only 2 were pristine. Better than a hundred guards were still attacking, and people were panicking.

Damage Recieved: 240 (120 a hit), Armor Reduction: 100 (50 a hit), Total damage:140
Health Remaining: 60 Energy Remaining: 215
Tetsuko is blown clear of the mecha, her clothing almost completely ripped off save some bits for modesty. Her flight was still online and she flew back further (first action), this time to allow for response time when another salvo was launched. One that would knock her offline, possibly permanently.

She glared, seeing that her own hydraulic fluid was leaking down to the battle stage, at least until the damaged lines sticking out of her abdominal cavity staunched off when the pressure dropped. "I'm Bleeding... That's new." She said with a flustered tone.

Her hands glowed with a bluish-white light and she leveled her internal CPU crossight on the damaged area of the mecha's cockpit. Any pretense of capture now was gone. Hopefully he could eject... if he did... she'd afford him the opportunity to run.

She unloads a quartet of energy blasts, coarsing with electro-magnetic force aiming at the damage she had done to the cockpit of the opposing mecha already.

ATTACKS
[Kamiko]: Rolling four attacks using the magnetowave blast.

[Kamiko]: -6 as I'm doing Called Shots to Bypass Armor (Hey you said there were cracks... ;) )

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 5+6+12: 23 (118 Damage, 10 Energy Cost, 50 Energy Drain on Target)

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 1+2+12: 15 (118 Damage, 10 Energy Cost, 50 Energy Drain on Target)

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 2+4+12: 18 (118 Damage, 10 Energy Cost, 50 Energy Drain on Target)

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 2+2+12: 16 (118 Damage, 10 Energy Cost, 50 Energy Drain on Target)

[Kamiko]: Well I beat ACV 12 at least...

IMPORTANT DEFENSE NOTE
I got some distance now between me and the enemy, so at the very least I should have a chance to avoid attacks through teleport (10 EP per use).
Status: Health Remaining: 60 | Energy Remaining: 175

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bullet left a skid mark across Darrik's hand, and he let out an aggrieved cry of frustration. You couldn't get a good manicure without some nutjob fucking it up. Frankly, he was seeing less and less the point in getting involved in this... this better get him some good PR... With a brief moment of focus, Darrik launched a cone of energy streaming long distance from his palm: Ravishing Overload.

,,

And it was so hot that they would feel the burn.

,,
Combat
Initiative: Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 1+2+23: 26

5 Ravishing Overloads, each being Spreading 3, and so hitting a total of 5 targets each attack - unless they are not clustered that close together. ,, ,,
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 2+3+17: 22
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 3+4+17: 24
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 1+6+17: 24
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 6+2+17: 25
Jeremy *rolls* 2d6: 2+1+17: 20
,,

Each attack deals 92 damage each. Darrik will try and take out each set of five before moving onto a new set.


HP: 2,100/2,100
EP: 1,420/1,520

Counter: Awesomeness 1 / Failure 0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Datura laughed, her husky voice made resplendent with joy. It was a good laugh, one that invited people to join in the joke. Some of them might, but most people wouldn’t see the humor in blowing giant machines apart.

,,

Datura did. She’d come to Earth imagining great, glorious battles, only to find it was regimented tournaments. And now her best chance at wholesale destruction was to be found decimating machines. It was hilarious.

,,

Still hitting the same mecha.

Attack #1:

Carver *rolls* 2d6: 5+3+17: 25

,,

Attack #2:

Carver *rolls* 2d6: 5+4+17: 26

,,

Damage is 308.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Datura's attacks Obliterated the Mecha she'd been fighting, leaving nothing behind. Several soldiers turned their guns towards her and filled the sky with bullets, but nothing touched her.

,,

Tetsuko's attacks all hit, replenishing her energy reserves, and left the mecha a destroyed hulk of burned out metal, crackling with the residual effects of her attacks. Sever soldiers turned to attack her, but no one managed to hit her luckily.

,,

Darrik's barrage of attacks managed to kill off nearly a dozen guards, and the group of three he hit with the last one were in a bad way. Half a dozen soldiers opened up on him, though no one hit, still, some of those still near him weren't so lucky and several bystanders were hit.

,,

Vela's Telekinetic barrage of shattered robot components tore through the other mecha she targeted like a chaingun, riddling it with holes, before there was another explosion as it's ammunition stores cooked off, killing dozens within the blast area and wounding more with the shrapnel.

,,

The people were moving away quickly, not wanting to be caught in the explosions of the remaining mechs. Clearly there would be collateral damage, though some fighters seemed to be more concerned with it than others.

,,

(Begin Round 3)

Kelage was a study in how to kill people painfully, the first man's eyes exploding from their sockets, before he lay in shock, bleeding out. The second man bled from the ears profusely, before pitching forward, His inner ears utterly destroyed, he too fell forward, the sonic attack having mauled a fair portion of his brain as well.

,,

Serrana's strength proved to be utterly explosive, killing the first robot, and taking of nearly the entire right side of the mech. The "Cockpit" began to glow brightly in rapid speed, before it exploded in her face. (240 damage) The explosion killed a dozen people nearby, the shrapnel wounding even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The explosion put paid to the remainder of Serrana's outer layer of clothing, leaving her in her fighting leotard and looking annoyed as she took in the escalating carnage below her. No more big targets left that she could see, just the annoying clean up. Still... Maybe she could speed things up.

The green fighter dropped into the midst of the largest cluster of soldiers with a crack and moved to subdue the nearest man. Her motions were completely unlike the brutal strikes she used against the mechs earlier, slower, smoother, a low kick to take his legs out from under him and a deftly placed elbow to the back of the skull to stun him long enough to try and make a point.

She then hefted his body high in one fist for all his nearby allies to see and laughed, a not-all-together-nice smile on her face, "I'm going to really recommend you surrender to me. This guy's still breathing after I hit him. You may not be so lucky if the others get you."

[envoy] 9:50 am: action one: drop into the midst of the largest cluster of them.

[envoy] 9:51 am: action two, try to nonlethally pummel one of them.

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 2+5+15: 22

[envoy] 9:52 am: 115 damage with the stun extra if it hits.

[envoy] 9:54 am: action three: intimdation attempt while hefting the guy's limp body.

[envoy] 9:55 am: so body+skill+2d6?

[Long6] 9:57 am: yeah we can go with body

[envoy] 9:57 am: alright.

envoy *rolls* 2d6: 4+3+14: 21

[envoy] 9:58 am: eh, average.

115 damage with stun to that one dude, hp:846/1110, ep:490/590, soak:48

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As if to underscore the point, another squad of the soldiers turned their weapons on Vela as she advanced on foot across the arena floor.

,,

They were commendably professional, focusing their fire against a hard target and firing quick, accurate bursts that Vela made no move to dodge. By her expression, the guns may as well have not even been there.

,,

That reaction was made clear as bullets began suddenly deccelerating as they came close. Gleaming, oblong pieces of metal seemed to materialze from nowhere and grinding to rapid stops to hover in midair in a cloud just ahead of the alien warrior, like a strangely still swarm of silvery hornets. Not even one got through.

,,

Worse, each one swiveled in the air to face back the way they came, and swirled after her.

,,

They had a few moments, perhaps, before she closed the distance a little more, and raked them with their own bullets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrik paused, frowning as the explosions and screams filled the air and he took in the scene. The others seemed to be on top of the mecha and the soldiers - also, people were definitely getting struck, plenty of bystanders injured or killed. Which honestly had turned 'good deeds' into a nightmare for his publicist if Darrik got associated with it.

,,

That and the witch chick he'd been intending to bone apparently was an axe-crazy psycho. A rotten afternoon since losing - in other words. Darrik turned around, deciding to beat a quick retreat. Wherever Gen had went seemed like as good as any a place to depart for, so Darrik quickly went in the direction he had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battle Status
Health Points: 65 | Energy Points: 215
Tetsuko breathed a sigh of relief, but then seeing that innocent bystanders were being injured by the battle, her eyes widened. That and the weapons that the foot soldiers were using would still harm Tetsuko if one managed to actually get a hit off. Then she saw a group of school children being led away by their teacher, who had suffered a injury to their leg but could still walk.

These soldiers were too close for comfort for Tetsuko to stomach. She teleports behind the fleeing class (Action #1, 10 EP).

"Make your way out to my left and don't look back." Tetsuko shouted. "I got this."

She faced towards where the soldiers would be making their way by.

"Activate MinmeiShield.exe"

Her eyes glowed blue, and she opened her mouth, and she started to sing.

Action #2: Minmei Defense
Spending 80 Energy to activate the Minmei Defense

[Kamiko]: Activating The Minmei Defense to help some innocent bystanders escape.

[Kamiko]: *rolls* 2d6: 3+2+7: 12

[Kamiko]: That'll do to stop the footsoldier bullets at 120 damage stopped.

It was a calming melody, but the sound waves that Tetsuko projected concentrated the air in front of her, creating a dome of impenetrible air-pressure and sound able to hopefully smash the bullets that will invariably be fired at her. It was all she knew she could do rght now with the damage she...

Wait... the damage she took was far less than even the benchmarks for the material she was made out of... or even her own internal integrety she knew she had... something wasn't right and after this crisis she knew she had to get to the bottom of it... but right now no matter what these people needed saving. That was all that mattered.

,,
Health Remaining: 65
Energy Remaining: 130

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Three down, many more to go," Kelage chuckled. She took a look at the man standing in front of her now. "Well, what a valiant soldier, you are" she said in a faux excited tone. "How much did they pay you to do this," she asked generally unimpressed as he felt her hand enter his stomach. "Where is that spine of yours," she said reaching in with the other hand, "do you even have one? Shooting unarmed civilians?" Her eyes brightened up as she found the spot she was looking for a malevolent smile crossed her face. You have exactly two words to say before you die. If the first one one is a spiteful goodbye, then you forfeit the second one. Tell me, what's on your mind? Besides excruciating pain." He could feel his spine slowly pulling away from where it should be and the chill specter of death setting in.

Actions
[Moira Morley] 3:17 pm: three unarmed attacks

Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 6+4+15: 25

Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 2+1+15: 18

Moira Morley *rolls* 2d6: 1+6+15: 22

[Moira Morley] 3:18 pm: 65 damage a piece

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Saiyan drifted high above the fight, unaware that she was holding the “Superman floating in space” pose. The mecha were all gone, Datura noted sourly. They had been of the most interest to her, since regular humans posed no threat and no challenge to her. The soldiers were all wearing the same uniform, and with the mechas out of the way, she had a clear view of the battle. That left her with options.

,,

The grin came back as she stretched out her hands. The young woman spread her fingers and glowing energy gathered around them. “Decimation Sphere!” she screamed – and the energy expanded broadly from her hands, dripping over the field like a deadly white rain. It spread and spread, covering the battle and beyond, and it left dead NRR soldiers as it passed.

,,

Attack #1: Carver *rolls* 2d6: 4+5+17: 26

,,

Attack #2: Carver *rolls* 2d6: 4+5+17: 26

,,

Justin knows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It all happened in rapid succession, The killing, the spinebreaking, and then there was Datura's attack that scoured the arean of NRRA soldiers. it washed harmlessly around everyone else.

,,

Inside the main building, Darrik heard the sounds of fighting, and then Both Genichiro and the Namekian warrior came flying through the wall near him, followed by A muscular man with long blonde hair. "Punks." In his hand he held a small crystal orb, yellow in color, with 1 red Star on it. "You two shoulda both known better than fighting me at less than full power. Come back when ya have a chance."

,,

He looked at Darrik. "You ain't even worth the power ta kill ya."

,,

The blonde man vanished in an instant, leaving Darrik standing there with two seriously injured fellow fighters.

,,

In the remains of the arena the crowd was stunned and then began to cheer, "DA-TURRA! Da-TURRA!" at their aerial Savior.

,,

(combat is over, regroup as you like.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tetsuko blinked. As quick as the conflict started it was over... that... and what she had done outside of taking down the one mecha came to naught... Datura cleansed the arena.

Tetsuko stopped singing and teleported to the center of the Battle Stage and looks about. Then she takes charge.

"Alright!" Tetsuko shouted. Pointing at one of the arena workers who had huddled behind the wreck of one of the mecha managing to hide. Not from Tetsuko's ability to see auras, though. "You there! We need to start an account of the wounded! Start forming a team to start triage and to help with rescues until the authroities arrive!"

She turned to look at the situation. "Is there anyone who isn't injured who is a Medic, Doctor, or First Responder? I will need assistance with any injured civilians! And we will have to move quickly!"

She clutched her side. Her "injuries" were still very much present. The man runs up that she pointed out earlier, looking at her. "You... alright?". Shocked to see the trailing tubes and hoses from her damaged skin covering still driping with lubricant. "I'm... alright. Damaged, yes, but alright... These people here need assistance. If you can find any first aid kits you can, particularly in the wreckage of these killing machines, please, let's get as much resources as we can."

He runs off into the wreckage as Tetsuko falls down to her knees, breathing heavily as the pain starts to take hold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Serrana considered the giblets of meat clinging to the scrap of uniform she still held and shrugged, letting it drop the ground to join the rest of the remains. Useful person to know in a pinch, miss fuzzy tail was, overkill though the method was. The green fighter took in the shattered arena around her, took off again, and plopped down on the lawn outside the arena.

She exhaled in relief as she massaged the grass between her fingers and stretched out her legs, bruises and burns starting to fade as she surfed along the limitless energy of the planet and borrowed just a little of it for her own humble needs, ignoring the humans bustling in and out of the gates. No one was dying that didn't have plenty of better help already, so Serrana would take care of herself before heading back in to take care of anyone else. Ooooh. Yeeeah. That was the stuff, the best part of a fight...

regening some hp by harmonizing with the planet. She'll be back soon.

:D
,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fresh off the fierce pride in destroying two of the robots, the Saiyan definitely took some of the buzz off for Vela. No, not the Saiyan...the crowd's reaction. Still, it had been a good technique, and a good fight overall. She allowed the hovering army of bullets to drop down in a silver rain that pattered over the arena floor around her.

,,

Without much knowledge of, or interest in, the crowd, Vela went instead to see to the one who had the information she wanted; lifting up on a cushion of telekinetic force, then wafting across to where he'd been tossed like a used can of soup.

,,

She wasn't sure how to judge the health of humans, but he didn't look good. She leaned down a bit and nudged him with a foot.

,,

"Are you alive?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darrik blinked as he saw the blond man boasting, then vanishing very quickly. The object he had taken with him was strange though... "Who was that, and what did he take with him, though? Was that attack just a distraction to get the star ball?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×