Mutants & Masterminds: Divine Intervention - [Divine Intervention] Christmas Around The World [Mature]

Aphrodite Pandemos

Moira's tolerance for cold could only stand for so long. She was immune to the ill effects of the cold due to a mixture of Olympian genes, that didn't mean she had to like it! Still, she was stuck here in New York... or was she? She remembered Puck telling her about his yacht that could go anywhere. She mused about somewhere warm. Her, Puck and Darrik on a whirlwind tour of anywhere but here.

Reaching for her phone, she dragged both her new friend and her half-brother into the conversation and dialed.

Puck was lounging in his current offices, nearly twenty floors above ground and still less than halfway as high as his final offices and quarters would be. He was working, which at this point meant he was running ideas by Xo, who would calculate out any statistics or offer back code at somewhere near ridiculous speeds and the two of them would revolutionize the world a dozen times over in their heads during the course of an afternoon. Then, the slowness of reality would creep back in and they'd hand off the dozen most promising ideas to Kyo Zon development teams to figure out how to get from point A to point Ω sometime in the next few decades. Sooner, Puck would politely ask, if they could figure out how.

Xo directed Moira's call so that instead of picking up the smartphone he almost never used anymore, Puck simply leaned back in his plush leather chair, closed his eyes, and smiled. "Hello, Moira. How are you?"

"Bored," she pouted over the connection and Puck could perfectly imagine the curve of her lips and the way she'd drop her lashes when she wanted something. "Bored and cold."

"You don't get cold, luv," he teased.

"I do when I want to!" she retorted imperiously. "Come take me away somewhere warm and pretty, Puck! We can pick up Darrik and take a little vacation, just the three of us."

She means sex, Xo informed him with solmenity.

Thank you, sass, I would never have guessed on my own. Puck's smile had become a smirk and he steepled his fingers like any good Saturday morning billionaire villain. "I can think of a few places," he admitted. "Does Darrik know he's going on vacation?"

She giggled, "He will when I tell him."

"Well, give him a call and send my both of your locations. I'll come pick you up." He grinned like a schoolboy and added, "Make sure you're outside and somewhere flat. A park or empty lot, or outside of a city would be best."

Darrik had been working too, which in his case meant talking business with his agent and confirming that he would be working with Maia's mother again on a new line. The designer had been overjoyed, and he suspected true to Maia's words, she would have designed that new line just so he could rock it.

So he was rather sexily strutting down a New York street, drawing stares, murmurs, camera flashes and the paparazzi. A very fun walk.

When the cell phone rang, once he read the caller ids, of course he flipped it open to talk, and hear the conversation going. "I heard all that..." Darrik warmly and teasingly purred, before blowing a kiss to a nearby knot of teenage girls, who naturally swooned. "There's an empty lot just off West 57th and Broadway... I'll be waiting for you, Puck."

Puck made her happy, like school girl happy. Here she was partners with the god of ecstasy. "Puck," she lingered, "remember when we were talking about the party planning business?" She did, quite well, like it just happened. It was after (and somewhat during) that escapade after the party earlier this month. She thought for sure that it would awaken his godhood. She felt it rising up in him, it wanted to come out. His poor mortal frame gave out though. "I'm sure we can talk about it during our trip."

She hummed as she waited for Darrik to pick up. "I wonder what our boytoy is up to?" She sighed, "You'd think in this day and age we'd have video phone apps or something like that. I could show you what I'm wearing right now." She smiled and asked in a half serious-voice, "What are you wearing?" Moira self photographed herself wearing a lace white top, down to her ample hips which is where the picture stopped. She had a wink and a beckoning finger.

Puck smirked and saved the picture, "Unfortunately my dear, it's slacks and a lab coat right now. Leave it to the imagination."

By then Darrik had picked up. "Broadway," she asked facetiously, "Up early trolling for a good show? Or are you entertaining? I'll be there as soon as I can. You can pick us up in the same place." She threw a few extra needed things into her luggage. It was going to be a few days. She didn't need much. Throwing on a longcoat, she left.

It wasn't that far a drive away from Broadway, so she taxi'd her ride. There was small talk with Puck and Darrik during the way. The taxi driver was trying to ignore the very beautiful woman in his back seat. Moira mused to herself that this is why she didn't take taxi's much. She left the man a fat tip and went to meet Darrik where he said he's be.

She could easily spot him. there was a crowd hovering around the superstar asking about his recent and future work. He signed autographs and took numbers from a few. But when he saw Moira, he parted the crowd. They met with an embracing kiss that made the entertainment section later that day.

"How long do you think it'll take Puck to get here," she whispered close to him

"Doesn't matter, we can wait, can't we," he replied.

"Hmmm, actually dears, please go to the westernmost edge of the Pond in Central Park. I'll pick you up there." Puck was already at the edges of the city and had sent a polite note to the air traffic authorities of his flight path.

You're going to get in so much trouble if you do this.

Eh, it'll be fine. I'll donate money, give the mayor a private tour after we get back. It's not like they'll arrest me over startling a few people.

You mean all the people that live in New York?

I won't startle all of them, Xo. Sly's seen the yacht before and there's gotta be a few other geeks that'll just think it's cool.

I am so not bailing your ass out of jail.

Puck ignored Xo the same way he was ignoring the frantic demands from the LaGuardia air traffic control that he turn around. His own instruments told him exactly where the helicopters were in the city and he was flying just high enough to clear all the buildings while still being low enough to be well out of range of the larger planes circling the city to land at one of the airports.

A shadow passed over Moira and Darrik - and their entourage of gawkers, professional stalkers, and would-be spouses - as they made their way into the park. By the time they had arrived at the Pond, stepping off the sidewalk to make their way down to the shore, Puck had already parked the Anywhere Yacht on the waters. He was leaning against the railing of the deck, grinning broadly down at the gathering crowd. He waved at Moira and Darrik, motioning to the metal gangplank that was extending out to the shore for his two guests to embark onto the ship. Above them, helicopters buzzed excitedly, videotaping the flight of the unusual craft to Central Park and beaming the latest extravagant exploit of Hoetsu "Puck" Ryoke to television stations across the world.

Anywhere Yacht
AnywhereYacht_zpsca2ab896.png

Moira was in complete awe when she saw the futuristic flying yacht. She had heard about it, but seeing it up close... it was big as a building and looked like a spaceship as much as a yacht. The glee she was feeling now was partly because of the magnificent sight and partly that she would get out of this cold weather and see Puck.

Holding her longcoat closed, she took Darrik by the hand and raced up the boarding plank. It was then she noticed that she has no shoes on. She smiled and shook her head. Was she that forgetful when it came to getting out of this type of weather?

When she reached Puck, they hugged, him swinging her around. "Puck," she said bouncing from left foot to right, "I know you don't celebrate Christmas. But I got you a gift anyway." She smiled to Darrik, "you too." Looking at them both with a bit of a plea, "But can we plase go inside now? Where it may be warm." She caressed Puck's cheek with her hand in an attempt to warm it, "You do have it a nice temperature in there, don't you?"

Darrik was impressed by the massive aeronautical yacht flying in. Clearly, Puck was displaying his intelligence and design capabilities quite well thank you very much. The consideration of trouble he disdained. No one would really have gotten hurt, knowing Puck, and it's not like the city had more than a show. Don't ever change, Puck.

With Moira leading him up the gangplank, after she had her hug and greetings, Darrik took his turn, drawing in the corporate billionaire teen with a warm hug and a snapshot worthy deep naughty kiss. With tongue. After Darrik pulled back, he grinned. "Daring as usual. I can't wait to get this rolling. Oh, and smile for the cameras."

Puck mugged for the camera for a moment, laughing when Moira moued at the two young men for keeping her out in the cold. "Alright, alright," he relented, pulling them inside. "I've already got the coordinates set for the first stop on our trip. Someplace warm, was the requirement."

He touched an inset screen once they were inside, mostly for show as Xo currently had control of the ship. As much as he cared for Darrik and Moira, he was taking it slow on revealing his electronic friend to others, and at the moment they were both monitoring Sly as their guinea pig for reaction. "Okay, and we're off. New York ATC is pitching a fit and it's time we get out of the city."

There was a brief moment of vertigo as the ship lifted up, then pushed forward, outpacing the helicopters and other aircrafts sent out to apprehend the young technological genius and ground him in a matter of moments. Once comfortably in international airspace, Puck wrapped an arm around each of his guests and commenced with the tour. Lounges, large formal kitchens, dining rooms, bedroom suites, a computer lab, grand staircases, rooms with panoramic views above and below the ship, everything a luxury yacht, submarine, and aircraft could need to see its occupants anywhere in the world in ostentatious luxury. Puck had save his final treat for Moira for last, opening the door to wave of steam and light flowery scents. A six-person spa room greeted them, replete with a tiled sauna pool in the center of the room and small stations around the room of various massage oils, fragrances, all the accouterments of a full day-spa experience.

He kissed her neck, nuzzling at the delicate skin there. "Now, it's only the three of us on board, so we'll have to, mmm, take turns being pampered...."

AY Interior Pics
strand-craft-1220051_zpsed709d1e.jpgKitchen-design-by-clive-christian-1-luxury-home-design_zps151cbbc3.jpgsecret-motor-yacht-interior_zps5efdf633.jpgluxuryhomesdesign1_zpsa5e32bb3.jpgruff-one-interior-03_1_zpsd80bdba6.jpgyachts_25_zps3268ed7a.jpgyachts_26_zps9e692910.jpgyachts_640_22_zpsc4c3a863.jpgyachts_640_09_zpsd6a0c13e.jpgyachts_640_02_zps396a010e.jpg17_zpsd61822b8.jpgyachts_640_14_zpsc2cb011f.jpg

yachts_640_16_zps34eb1494.jpgyachts_640_17_zps181fe9e5.jpginterior_zpsea7a18ca.jpg

When they walked in yacht and the door was shut tight, Moira walked ahead of Darrik and Puck with a grin. All but stopping them, she slowly let go of her long coat in a sort of dance. It slowly dropped to reveal a black lace wraparound top and a black lace skirt what was enough to cover her hips and ass, but short and loose enough to tease that she wasn't wearing anything underneath it.

The vertigo was disconcerting, but just that. She could feel what was supposed to be there, but she didn't get sick off of it. She once again thanked her Olympian physiology for the help. The rest of the trip was a peach. The three walked around the yacht, Moira drinking up the decadence with her eyes. She made a point to be quiet during the whole thing. She played with the guys by slowly swinging her hips as she walked. Some time she would playfully pull them forward by their pants.

There were a few stops along the way, this place was huge. One place in particular was a spa. The light flowery scents were almost heaven to her. oh and she could live off of the steam in this place. She smiled when the saw the accompaniments. "Puck, you," she was stopped by Puck himself as he kissed her neck. She arched her back, letting out a light moan of satisfaction

"Now, it's only the three of us on board, so we'll have to, mmm, take turns being pampered," Puck revealed as he kissed her neck.

Moira leaned back into Puck, lightly rubbing her hips back and forth against his pants, Her skin was slightly wet from the steam. "I'm sure we will all be very accommodating with each other." She smiled and backoned Darrik over, reaching out a hand and pulling him over and kissing him passionately when he got close enough. Sandwiched in between her lovers, she couldn't stay like this. As much as she wanted the two to keep going and never stop, the spa had to happen... the trip had to happen.

She fought her primal urge and slipped from in between the two, holding on to them by the pants line. "Thank you very much for this gift, Puck," her voice purred as she breathed in the floral air, "just remember, I have something for you," she looked to Darrik, "and you too."

Darrik made a mock-frown when Moira slipped away after- while - continuing to be a horrible cocktease, but the scents of the flowers, and spice he could swear, were plenty enticing. Puck had simply outdid himself for this impromtu vacation, and Darrik loved it.

"Wonderful." He chuckled, licking his lips in a sultry way. "So is this our last stop on the tour, Puck? Personally, I have the thought that we should start the spa... and reward Moira for her idea." The idea of running hands over her and the relaxation in turn of the three all playing masseuse was wicked fun.

A slight shudder went through the yacht and Puck grinned at his two companions. "I rather thought we should end here, for the view...."

He let the double entendre stand for the moment, then pressed at a switch next to the doorway. The "walls" of the spa slid back to reveal floor-to-ceiling see-through panels. Bright colored coral and swirling schools of fish were illuminated from moonlight filtering through the water above and around them. The room, a small alcove off the main body of the Anywhere Yacht, was almost completely surrounded by the ocean; the were moving slowly now, drifting lazily through the coral. "Welcome to the Great Barrier Reef."

He watched them take in the sights, the colors and movement that was just hypnotic enough to entrance them while he slipped behind Moira. He slid his hands under her lacy almost-there clothing and began a sensual massage up her back, pulling her top with him as he went. Puck kissed her shoulder again and gave Darrik a smoldering look, "And I think you're quite right, that Moira deserves a reward for a wonderful idea. I seem to have my hands full on this side, though..."

"I believe," he murmured in Moira's ear, "that the rules were 'pretty' and 'warm'. How am I doing so far?"

Great Barrier Reef Pictures
great-barrier-reef_0_zps8558696e.jpgbarrier_reef_zpsb6a7308e.jpg

Time flew as the three were on the superfast yacht. Had it been an hour? A day? Moira's hedonism of her senses were beginning to override her. She wanted to sample everything on the yacht; the spas, the beds, the kitchens. Luckily, Darrik and Puck were the icing on the cake of this voyage. Sweet sweet icing.

Moira stood in awe of the darkened sky of water. The colorful coral and fish she had never ever even seen before. She wished she could swim in it and looked at Darrik, wordlessly asking to do so. Well, before Puck snuck up and surprised her with his soft kiss. Her thought pattern was gleefully shaken up. Her moist brown skin seemed to shine against the brackdrop of the outside reef. Puck's tugging against her top rubbed against her sensitive skin, which she let Puck know with and light moan of every pull. "You could keep this up," she said answering his question with a dulcet tone.

Darrik smirked, he knew the top would come of with the slightest snap of Puck's strong grip. Puck was waiting on him. Stepping forward and making Moira the middle of their body sandwich, they lustfully caught each other's glances in which seemed like forever. Darrik took Moira's top and played with it. There was no intention of ripping it off yet. They were content at teasing her.

Moira's place in between then as they played with her neck and back and breasts was her idea of heaven at the moment. She loved the subtle force the guys were putting on her. Like they coul d both take her down at any moment, but they were playing with her. She didn't know when her top came off but was happy when it did so.

When Moira's top did come off, it revealed a luscious ample chest that Darrik wasted no time in teasing further, dipping his head in for taunting, carefully done nips and sucks at the nipple crowning one of Moira's breasts. His hands chose to overlap with Puck's zone, seductively stroking her hips and curves of her ass.

Moira panted and moaned more in pleasure and developing want as Puck joined in on the other nipple. Of course, all three knew they had plenty of time, no need to rush anything. Darrik did however, have a eye for using the items available.

After being particularly devilish with his teeth on Moira's increasingly stiff nipple, Darrik broke off, his direction almost immediately clear to the other two. Unbuttoning his shirt enough to reveal a hint of neck and upper chest, Darrik snatched up a vial of massage oil, and started pouring some on one hand as he returned to the pressed up Moira and Puck.

"Pampering time." Darrik said with smoking promise, as his oil-coated hand began to knead and play with Moira's breasts, shoulders and abs in earnest.

Puck snagged the bottle from where Darrik set it down, warming the oil between his hands before playing a sensual counterpoint along Moira's back to Darrik's ministrations down her front. The two managed to slide off the rest of her clothes as they worked, as skilled as any two dedicants of Aphrodite worshiping a priestess of Her temple. The water flowed gently around the ship now, settled from their submersion while they massaged every muscle of her body and scented every inch of her skin with the oil. Schools of brightly colored fish had returned, drifting lazily in the shifting moonlight and curiously circling the massive ship.

She was quivering by the time he and Darrik had finished with each leg, her skin warm and soft from both the oils and the loving caresses of the two men. Puck smiled at her blissful expression as she leaned back against him, running her hands through Darrik's hair as he knelt in front of her, finishing massaging her foot. Both he and Darrik were still mostly clothed and it was one of Puck's personal points of pride when he could bring a lover to such a relaxed, almost post-coital glow with exquisite fore-play. He ran his fingertips lightly down her side, reveling in the shudder that slithered through her at the touch.

"I'm not sure she can stand on her own anymore," he teased them both, his tone darkly amused. "And the chairs here are good for lounging, but little else. Perhaps we should take ourselves and some of the treats here to one of the bedrooms? The Amphitrite suite is the closest..."

Amphitrite Suite
yachts_25_zps3268ed7a.jpgyachts_26_zps9e692910.jpg

Moira stood in quiet mewling awe as Darrik and Puck explored her body with their hands. Darrik knew all the right spots to touch and he could almost take her breath away with his loving pressure. Puck knew some of her favorite spots also from their time after the party earlier that month. Darrik was going to be there, but found several other interested parties. So he let the two new lovers go on their own. It seemed like he was making up for that lost night.

"I'm not sure she can stand on her own anymore," she heard Puck say before Darrik picked her up in a carry position. Her eyes, which had been rolled back in her head, focused on him now. She absentmindedly cooed in the Greek language that she wanted more of them both, but Darrik didn't understand. The teasing was amazing, but it was just that, teasing. The more they played with her the more she wanted them both.

She was not ignorant of Puck standing in front of them leading the way to their palace of a bedroom. With her snake-like agility wrapped her arms around Puck's shoulders as Darrik carried her. This gave Darrik ample view of her sweet spots under her skirt. He smirked, reminding himself that he was carrying her and that touching may cause her to slip and fall. She was slippery enough from all the oil she was covered in.

Moira whispered in Puck's ear as they walked, "I love you, Ecstasy. Your ecstasy." She caught herself and corrected. Luckily they were at the suite by then and the ride was almost over.

Stepping into the spacious suite, with a more than appropriately sized - and hopefully very durable - bed to take up their attention, Darrik deposited Moira on the bed with all the grace and reverence due her mother's daughter, a child of Aphrodite. Moira lay there, slipped free from clothing, slick shining skin moist with the oil and arousal.

Her eyes and pose positively demanded that her male lovers come and finish what they started, and naturally the two began to strip in turn, revealing alluring forms that would drive any red-blooded individual heated with lust, but Darrik paused as he had finished removing his shirt, an inventive idea occurring to him.

Puck was removing his pants as Darrik came up behind him, the older man sneaking a hand around to grasp and pump Puck's shaft in deft strokes, the star's mouth biting lightly on the neck of Puck. Puck gasped and shivered under the unexpected sensual assault, Moira goggling in more arousal as she saw her half-brother teasing Ecstacy - and she realized her as well - as Darrik masterfully seemed to pleasure, undress and maneuver Puck to the bed.

"This," Darrik promised with husky wickedness, "is where it's Puck's turn." Puck, hardly displeased with the concept, found himself deposited on the bed, and with Darrik and Moira naked as well, the two godlings chose to set upon their paramour as only two children of Aphrodite could...

Darrik knew they would eventually switch onto dominating him, and he relished for when it would come.

Puck had always been sexually precocious, but held between two children of Aphrodite, he was a novice at his first prayer. His senses were overwhelmed by the touch and scents of his lovers; he lost all sense of time as they explored his body, taking and giving and simply creating pleasure in measures he had never known before. He had been with each of them individually, and even had multiple partners with Darrik before, but this was different. His entire being was subsumed by the two of them as they taught him secrets of himself and lovemaking while they floated beneath the Australian waves.

"Mmm," Moira breathed heavily against his cheek, fingers teasing from Puck's side to Darrik's chest as they rested from their first round of pleasures. "Someone hasn't had their turn, yet. That's just not fair, now is it, Puck?"

Puck grinned, catching his own breath in their brief pause, and kissed Moira deeply. "I agree completely," he murmured back before scooping Darrik up from his side and depositing the darkly handsome demigod between him and Moira. He kissed Darrik's back, trailing his lips up his spine and nipping at the nape of his neck. "Darrik, though," he continued talking to Moira even though he was teasing Darrik's skin, seeking out those sensitive spots he knew would drive his paramour just to the edge of ecstasy, "is quite the contrary lover, though. He's always turning the tables on me, wriggling out of whatever exquisite torture I've found for him and distracting me." Puck's fingers had found one of those highly sensitive stretches of skin, along the inside of Darrik's thigh, and was employing such torture as he could at the moment.

"Perhaps you could hold him in place for me, Moira?" Puck's grin had become wicked as Darrik began to twitch and make small moans of protest and pleasure. "I never have gotten to see him just completely out of control."

Moira smirked and straddled Darrik across his chest. "Stay still, little brother," she said with a sensual purr as she leaned over to meet him face to face to kiss him. Some times Darrik wondered if she even had a spine to bend. Not that it mattered. They explored each others mouths with their tongues as Moira rubbed her increasing wetness against his chest.

Darrik's hands were free, something she didn't notice, but it was too late.he smacked her ass with both hands and grabbed both cheeks. This sent her jolting away from him, leaving her sex right in front of his face. "Now," he huffed and puffed his words as Puck was still working his magic, "I'm going to show you I'm not little in any way." Pulling her forward his tongue parted her lips and penetrated right to the pleasure spot. Moira's toes curled and she grabbed the sheets in a backwards bend as she rode Darrik's face.

This little contortionist stunt put her face to face with Puck. The two kissed passionately, putting the three lovers literally in a triangle position

Darrik flexed and swirled his tongue more inside Moira, making her squeal and moan in pleasure onto Puck's face in such close proximity. Her constant juices and inner walls were slick and as delicious as a fine wine. Darrik's hands continued to jiggle her ass cheeks and play with them as she tried to get his tongue in as deeply as Darrik could get it.

Though Darrik had already proven his adeptness at being a 'contrary lover', Puck still intended to do his best at pushing Darrik to his limits. Darrik's first inkling of this was when he felt a hot, wet mouth begin to engulf his shaft and Puck's tongue act teasingly.

Darrik began to moan in pleasure and protest more and make movements with his hips, trying to thrust against Puck's control down there.

Puck teased Darrik up just to the point of release, then pulled back. He grinned at Moira, kissing her deeply and wrapping her arms around his waist as he re-positioned himself and Darrik. Lovemaking with three people could often be an exercise in living Tetris, but one picked up the basics pretty quickly - if one was inclined to spend most of their free time in bed with a varying number of "friends with benefits". Moira bucked against Puck as Darrik found a particularly sensitive spot, and then Puck pulled Darrik's legs around him and thrust inside of him. The trio let out moans and gasps like a well-trained choir, building towards a simultaneous peak of pleasure.

"Luv," he said breathlessly to Moira, "if you're wanting more than kisses this round, you'll need to turn around." He hadn't stopped moving inside Darrik or scoring his fingernails up and down her back, but it was obvious what he meant: there was room, if she turned around, to ride Darrik to their joined culmination, but she'd have to do so quickly. Then again, there would be other times - most definitely - and Darrik was quite skilled with his tongue. Her mind, already well buzzed with pleasure, was entirely sure what to do with the conundrum other than ensure that either way she didn't lose the rising tide of pleasure inside of her.

• 3 weeks later...

Time flew as it does when you're with two awesome lovers, but eventually Puck's mortal trappings caught up with him and he exhausted into the realm of sleep. Darrik was, expectedly, not done with this little romp. Moira was taken from the sweet scene of Puck resting, lifted into her half-bother's arms. She did not mind his insatiable apetite, she fed off of his energy as he fed off of her. Wordlessly with soft passionate kisses, they to the shower to clean off

After that things began to slow down for Darrik and Moira. "You don't have to wear that, you know," Darrik smirked as Moira put on a bathrobe, "That body doesn't need it." Moira smiled at the compliment and kissed him pn the cheek, "All the better to tease you with, my dear," she said with a playfully mocking tone. Darrik slipped on his shorts and pants and followed Moira's sway.

Moira tucked in Puck and kissed him on the cheek as they passed the bed again. She shushed Darrik not to make a noise. After they exited the room, she wrapped her arms around Darrik's hips and looked up into his beautiful fiery eyes. "Well," she said softly, "we have a whole unknown world to explore in here. How about we get something to eat first." Darrik knew she didn't eat, but knew she loved tasting thing so much. It was one of the simple pleasantries that she indulged in.

Archived