Pathfinder Interest?

Sandman XI

It's been a while since I'm played it, but my collection is gathering dust since no one want to play out here in the real world. So I'll put it up here. Who wants to go on an adventure?

I'm thinking of a level 5 starter.

Everything you need to know:

Creation Rules

Pathfinder Wiki

No third party stuff. I'm learning this system from basics. No need to throw curveballs from the beginning :P

Stats will be bought with 25 point buy.

10500 starting gold. Nothing more than 1/4h your starting gold. 2625gp.

Setting, I'm thinking something generic. Elves are from the woods. Dwarves and gnomes are from the mountains. Humans are from cities. Orcs are from swamps. Halflings are travelers. If you think you have a reason for any other race here, go ahead. I'm sure some of you will come up with kooky combinations :P

As does all fantasy adventure begin, you all meet in an inn!

I'm not saying that it has to be straight up Cleric, Fighter, Rogue, Wizard (and possibly Bard). But I'm looking for one healer-type, one magic-type, one melee-type, one skill-type (and possibly one face-type).

I'd also like to see a little bit of history and personality to your character. It doesn't have to be much, just to show you put some thought into your character more than just numbers :D

So, what do you say?

I'm leaning toward classic D&D, but if you come up with something inventive on how a warforged would be in a classic fantasy setting, i'll certainly go along with it :) Off the top of my head, i can see a wizard somehow imbuing life into his golems, but that's just one explanation!

Alright, here's some more info about ideas I'm pondering. Let me know if any are totally inappropriate, and that'll help me a lot in narrowing the field. In addition, I wish to avoid crossover, so Moira...if you want dibs on something similar to one of these, say so and I'll remove it from consideration.

1) Human sorceress (celestial bloodline most likely) who wishes to attain Taoistic-style immortality through the testing of self and achieving of enlightenment.

2) Vishkanya sorceress (serpentine bloodline) who is in the land for mysterious reasons, seeking out...or perhaps hunting down?...someone from her own country who has fled.

3) A gambling, drinking rogue/gunslinger inspired loosely by Maverick, who's friendly smile and idle banter hides dark secrets in the past!

That's what I got so far. Toyed with a Kitsune bard, but I've got enough kitsune-inspired characters as it is. :)

As I consider it more, an Elf Witch, Healer Focused with a Fox Familiar, potential patrons (Agility, Healing, or Water... maybe Transformation or Endurance.. )... inquisitive, compassionate, and blindingly intelligent, physically weak, but very agile, and in terms of alignment, most likely Chaotic Good, but could go Neutral Good, still feeling that part out.

Hmm...I could go Draconic Sorceror, perhaps.

Okay, I'll just say right now the snake sorceror is really interesting to me...and I don't think it'd overlap much with a witch...

My second choice, and it's close, is the rogue/gunslinger.

Moira, I had heard in chat that you were thinking about a cleric. I guess that's changed? Looks like my warforged will be the only cleric then. Though Krul seems to be doing something in the line of healing. That'll help I'm sure.

Alignment is neutral good, for anyone that cares.

Basic gist of backstory, for anyone who wants to:

Was a golem at a temple for an ancient chaotic evil god. A group of high level adventurers came and destroyed the god and the temple. A small portion of that god's consciousness was absorbed by this golem and was turned into a living construct, a warforged. It took him centuries to slowly dig out from the ruins of the destroyed temple, all the while all he had time to do was ponder the meaning of his life, his former service, and what he would do. Since he escaped, he's been at war with himself. What he was created to do, expressed in his fighter class, and what he's decided to do, expressed in his cleric class. But even there, his past still torments him. He has chosen to follow the domain of Healing, but the spark of the ancient god that gave him life exerted its' influence over his other domain, War.

Now he seeks to both repay the world for some of the damage that he, in the mindless service to his former god did, and also to use what's left of that god in him and turn it to good.

Or, in short for those who don't, Cleric 3/Fighter 2, Domains of Healing and War.

delraeawatermagebybutte.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Thank you Max, you've managed to set me on my path, I've been working on figuring things out regarding her for a while now .. if your fire, then I'm going water, just because it seems like a really cool match and I have a picture that fits her perfectly. To give folks a hints of what my thoughts are.

Used the following to pick out her name : http://www.angelfire...adow/names.html

First name: Eil : azure, blue | - sha (-she; -shor) : ocean | -thal /-tha (-ethal / -etha) : heal, healer, healing
Elishaetha (Azure Ocean Healer - directly, for nuance - Healer of the Azure Depths (Implying her healing talent is like the Deep Ocean - Vast) )

House/Family name: Auvrea : Blood of the || -tylar : The healers

Auvreatylar (Blood of the Healers or, for nuance, Healer's Blood) [she comes from a long line of healers]

First Name: Elishaetha (Eli-Shay-Tha) [but allows people to call her Eli as a nickname]
House (Family) Name: Auvreatylar (Awe-Vray -Ty-Lar)

Race: Elf
Hedge Witch (http://www.d20pfsrd....pes/hedge-witch - Essentially gives up 4 and 8th level hex for special healing powers), Water Patron (making her a Healer and a Water Witch)

I also intend for her to be able to brew her own potions, and considering that she has just about every witch healing spell, that means she'll be able to create healing potions for the party, with that and her Hedge Witch ability (gained at 4th) to spontaneously convert any spell into a healing spell, I think she'll be a very good healer (and possess considerable versatility against undead).

Quote: 'Healing Waters Run Deep'

Alrighty, here is Dread. I've gone ahead and included his whole sheet because, frankly, I'm not concerned with people knowing his stuff. The PCs are all on the same side, what's it matter.

Meldarian “Dread” Delgath

Male Human Fighter 5

Lawful Neutral Medium Humanoid

Init +2; Senses +2

DEFENSE

AC: 21 (+7 breast plate +1, +2 Dex, Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1) (23 w/ shield), touch 13, flat-footed 19 (21 w/shield)

HP: 70 (5d10+10 Con, +5 Class, +5 Toughness)

Fort +6 (+4 class, +2 Con), Ref +3 (+1 class, +2 Dex), Will +3 (+1 class, +2 Wis, +2 vs. fear effects)

OFFENSE

Speed: 20

Melee: +11 Bastard Sword (1d10+7/19-20 x2)

Melee: +9 Power Attack Bastard Sword (1d10+11/19-20 x2)

Melee: +9 Short Sword (1d6+4/19-20 x2)

Melee: +7 Power Attack Short Sword (1d6+8/19-20 x2)

Melee: +9/+7 Two-Weapon Fighting Bastard Sword & Short Sword (1d10+7/19-20 x2 + 1d6+4/19-20 x2)

Melee: +7/+5 Power Attack Two Weapon Fighting Bastard Sword & Short Sword (1d10+11/19-20 x2 + 1d6+8/19-20 x2)

Ranged: +7 Composite Long Bow (1d8+4/20 x3)

Special Attacks: Double Slice, Power Attack (-2/+4), Two-Weapon Fighting

STATISTICS

Str 18 (+4) Dex 15 (+2) Con 15 (+2) Int 12 (+1) Wis 12 (+1) Cha 10 (+0)

Base Atk: +5; CMB +8; CMD 21

Feats: Double Slice, *Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Bastard Sword), Power Attack (-2/+4), Toughness, Two-Weapon Fighting, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Bastard Sword), Weapon Specialization (Bastard Sword)

*Free

Skills:

Climb (Str)

Craft (Int)

*Diplomacy (Cha) +3 (+3 ranks)

*Disable Device (Dex) +5 (+3 ranks, +2 Dex)

Handle Animal (Cha)

Intimidate (Cha) +8 (+5 ranks, +3 class skill)

Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int) +6 (+2 ranks, +3 class skill, +1 Int)

Knowledge (engineering) (Int)

*Knowledge (nobility) (Int) +3 (+2 ranks, +1 Int)

Profession (Wis)

Ride (Dex) +8 (+3 ranks, +3 class skill, +2 Dex)

Survival (Wis) +6 (+2 ranks, +3 class skill, +1 Wis)

Swim (Str)

Special Qualities: Armor Training (-1/+1), Bravery (+1), Weapon Training (Heavy Blades +1)

Traits: Courageous, Charming

Languages: Common, Elven

Combat Gear: Bastard Sword, Breast Plate +1, Short Sword (he calls it a dagger), Large Wooden Shield +1, Composite Long Bow (+4), 20 Arrows, Amulet of Natural Armor +1, Ring of Protection +1

Other Gear: Handy Haversack, Standard adventuring gear.

Appearance: Dread, as he calls himself, is a tall man of 6’4” with broad shoulders and a powerful build. Although handsome he generally wears the scruff of a man to busy to have time for grooming. He wears his black hair tied back, most of the time and generally maintains a rather unkempt appearance.

Attitude: Dread’s an asshole. Dread blames the world around him for his own stubbornness and pride. He’s callous, rude, barbaric and has a potty mouth the likes of which sailors have never seen. He belittles everybody, threatens, intimidates, and makes babies cry. But all of this is just the surface.

Still a man of honor, Dread shows a great deal of respect only to a select few. Beneath his gruff exterior is a valorous warrior with a noble heart. Ready to fight and die for those he’d call friend, ready to stand firm to halt an enemies advance so his allies may escape, ready to turn around and face certain death because no man will be left behind on his watch.

In his belly burns the fire of House Delgath, family of the greatest and most noble warriors Golarion has ever known… some just take the long way home.

His Name: Dread’s real name, Meldarian, is elven, it means ‘beloved’. Since elven names are for elven pansies he decided it was time to change it to something more mercenary… so Dread was born. He never speaks his real name, and none except his close family knows of it. Speaking it a loud in his presence is cause for a thrashing, since it hold the equivalent of being a female name, like Marian.

History: Fallen Knight, vagabond, mercenary, bandit, bastard, son of a whore… Dread Delgath has been called all those things, and only one cost the speaker his teeth. The wandering warrior known as Dread Delgath is a man possessed of several urban myths, legends, and assorted notoriety, all of which he neither confirms, nor denies.

Born to nobility, to one of the proudest and noblest houses in Golorian, House Delgath stands as an example of what warriors can aspire to when they are trained at the youngest age to be paragons of valor, honor and discipline. Born to Ser Vargas Delgath and Ser Nadia Delgath, Dread’s fall from grace happened shortly after he began his service to the Supreme Elect of Andoran, Codwin I of Augustana, a position that his father Ser Vargas, had to pull a lot of strings to get for him. When ordered to put Hellknights to the sword for perceived war crimes, he refused. The Hellknights had surrendered and Dread claimed that he was an Eagle Knight of Andoran, not an executioner. With little patience for politics, bureaucrats, and power tripping ‘lords’, he put his foot down for what he thought was the honor of his house, explaining that a Delgath’s blade falls when and where a Delgath chooses, not at the petty and greedy whims of power hungry rulers. The knights had surrendered; if they wanted them executed they’d have to do it themselves.

As he spent a few months in the dungeon for treason and several other assorted trumped up charges that made hose he insulted feel better, he had plenty of time to think on how his views as a warrior differed from those in the world around him. He vowed never to compromise his integrity, honor or valor, deciding that from then on he’d never bend a knee to anyone or serve another lord or lady, or peasant, or anyone for that matter ever again. He would forever remain true to himself.

Needless to say his father didn’t agree with this new world view and once more strings were pulled to get him released the war that broke out within the Delgath home was neigh legendary. Reports tell that the main hall of the estate was thrown into chaos, every servant sent to their quarters and the amount of collateral damage was quite extensive. Dread left that night, both he and his father shouting words that both, in time, came to regret.

Pride is what fuels the mercenary’s rage today. Too proud to return to his homeland and face the scorn of his peers and family, he’s wandered for the better part of ten years becoming nothing but a jaded, bitter warrior barely able to pay for his next meal. Living by his own personal code of honor, Dread has bent his knee to no one since the day he made his vow.

thejoshie - Fighter build, needs background

Dave ST - Fighter build, finished

Krul - Witch build, finished

Stargaizer - Fighter/Cleric build, finished

People who have expressed interest

Moira Morley

SalmonMax

Jeremy Noctis

AceWildcard

Joani dropped interest, so the druid option is open to anyone who wants it. Right now we're looking at plenty of damagers and healers. What i want (don't really need, although it'll be harder to plan for) are caster, skill/trap and face types.

Dave had mentioned this to me since we both love Pathfinder, but after seeing the very long list of people and the very specific list of roles you want filled, I'm just going to say that I hope all of you have a wonderful time! It's a great setting, definitely an improvement over 3.5/4e.

You know, you shouldn't mention that abortion of 4E in the same breath as 3.5, it's vastly better then 4E *shudders* ever could be... that say, pathfinder is even better, but before you decide not to play, we could really use a rogue type character

Oh thank goodness. I was trying to work up a rogue build I liked that could still do other stuff, and it's -hard-.

A rogue archer or gunslinger is easy, but one that also uses magic semi-competently? Blargh!

So yes. Rogue is good. :)

You're welcome. It's partly your fault, too. I heard 'rogue' and 'Maverick', and that clicked with a Dwarven trap disarmer concept I had come up with a ways back. I'm not exactly sure how it will play out, but imagine a Dwarf who dresses up in pinstripe suits and wide-brimmed hats, and is good with a knife. Not with a gun, yet, but I'm not sure if we're using them in this setting.

:-)

The proposed and in progress character sheet is here and as follows:

Bofrin Belgry

Player: Kael

Alignment: Neutral Good (with neutral tendencies) (yes, I modified that... He can be a ruthless jerk, but he's got a heart of gold. Think Han Solo, only stockier, and not as scruffy looking. Actually, alot more like Lando Calrissian, but stockier, and not as scruffy looking.

Race: Dwarf

Deity: Abadar (to his family's chagrin)

Class: Rogue 5

Male Age 54 4'3'' 175 lbs. Brown hair and blondish-brown beard, both braided, gleaming dark dark brown eyes, and dark (for a dwarf) skin.

Str 12 +1

Dex 19 +4

Con 12 +1

Int 14 +2

Wis 10 +0

Cha 11 +0

HP 27 Initiative 4 Speed 20 Base Attack: 3

Fortitude: 2 = base 1 + Con 1

Reflex: 8 = base 4 + Dex 4 +1 vs. traps(Evasion)

Willpower: 1 = base 1 + Wis 0

+2 racial vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.

Armor Class

Normal: 17 =10 + 4 (dex) +2 (Masterwork Leather Armor) +1 (Dodge) *

Touch AC: 15

Flat-Footed: 16

* +1 vs. trap attack rolls (rogue), +4 Mobility, +4 vs. Giants,

+4 CMD when resisting bull rush or trip while standing ground (racial bonus)

Weapons

1. "Claw" (Magic Dagger +1).

Attack Bonus Total: +9 = BAB 3 + Dex 4 + Weap. Focus 1 + Enhancement 1

Type: P or S Critical: 19-20/x2 Range: 10' Dmg: 1d4+2 = 1d4 + 1 Enhanc. +1 Str.

2. 6x Master Work Throwing Daggers.

Attack Bonus +9 = BAB 3 + Dex 4 + Weap. Focus 1 + Enhancement 1

Type: P or S Critical: 19-20/x2 Range: 10' Dmg: 1d4+1 = 1d4 +1 Str.

3. Common Short Sword (worn looking, when he's trying not to look fancy)

Attack Bonus +7 = BAB 3 + Dex 4

Type: P Critical: 19-20/x2 Range: 10' Dmg: 1d6+1 = 1d6 +1 Str.

Armor

Masterwork Studded Leather Armor

AC Bonus: 2 Max Dex Bonus: 6 Check Penalty: 0 Spell Failure: 10% Weight: 15 lbs.

Outfit

Usually one of the following:

Pickpocket's Outfit (Many small pockets grant +2 to conceal small objects)

Traveller's Outfit

Dilettante's Outfit (Many small pockets grant +2 to conceal small objects)

Skills

Acrobatics 4 (Dex 4)

Appraise 10 (Int 2 + 5 ranks + class trained 3) +2 vs. items with prec. metals/gems (dwarf)

Bluff 8 (Cha 0 + ranks 5 + class trained 3)

Climb 1 (Str 1)

Diplomacy 8 (Cha 0 + ranks 5 + class trained 3)

Disable Device 12 (Dex 4 + ranks 5 + class trained 3) +2 vs. traps (rog), +2 vs. stone traps (dwarf rogue favored class)

Escape Artist 4 (Dex 4)

Kn. Engineering 6 (Int 2 + ranks 4)

Perception 8 (Wis 0 + ranks 4) +2 vs. traps (rog), +2 vs. unusual stonework, automatically within 10', incl traps and hidden doors (dwarf), +4 to hear the details of a conversation or find concealed or secret objects, incl. traps and doors (rogue talent), +2 vs. stone traps (dwarf rogue favored class)

Prof. Masonry 4 (Wis 0 + ranks 1 + class trained 3)

Prof. Gambler 8 (Wis 0 + ranks 5 + class trained 3)

Ride 4 (Dex 4)

Sense Motive 8 (Wis 0 + ranks 5 + class trained 3)

Sleight of Hand 12 (Dex 4 + ranks 5 + class trained 3)

Swim 1 (Str 1)

Languages: Common, Dwarf.

Feats & Rogue Talents

F1. Weapon Focus (Dagger): +1 to hit with Daggers

F2. Dodge: +1 Dodge bonus to AC

F3. Mobility: +4 Dodge bonus to AC against attacks of opportunity.

RT1. Finesse Rogue: Use dex bonus instead of str bonus with light weapons, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for medium creatures on attack rolls. If carrying a shield, its armor check penalty applies to the attack.

RT2. Canny Observer: +4 bonus when making a perception check to hear details of a conversation or to find concealed or secret objects (including doors and traps)

Special Abilities

SA1.Base Speed
(Slow and Steady) Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumberance.

SA2. Languages
Dwarves begin play speaking Common and Dwarven.

SA3. Defensive Training
Dwarves gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.

SA4. Hardy
Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on savings throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.

SA5. Stability
Dwarves gain a +4 racial bonus to their Combat Maneuver Defense when resisting a bull rush or trip attempt while standing on the ground.

SA6. Greed
Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on Appraise checks made to determine the price of non-magical goods that contain precious metals or gemstones.

SA7. Stonecunning
Dwarves gain a +2 bonus to Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.

SA8. Hatred
Dwarves gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes because of their special training against these hated foes.

SA9. Weapon Familiarity
Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word "dwarven" in its name as a martial weapon.

SA10. Sneak Attack
+3d6; deals extra damage (called "precision damage") anytime her target would be denied a Dexterity bonus to AC (whether the target actually has a Dexterity bonus or not), or when the rogue flanks her target. The rogue must be able to see the target well enough to pick out a vital spot and must be able to reach such a spot. A rogue cannot sneak attack while striking a creature with concealment.

SA11. Trapfinding
A rogue adds 1/2 her level to Perception skill checks made to locate traps and to Disable Device skill checks (minimum +1). A rogue can use Disable Device to disarm magic traps.

SA12. Trap Sense +1
At 3rd level, a rogue gains an intuitive sense that alerts her to danger from traps, giving her a +1 bonus on Reflex savesmade to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. These bonuses rise to +2 when the rogue reaches 6th level, to +3 when she reaches 9th level, to +4 when she reaches 12th level, to +5 at 15th, and to +6 at 18th level. Trap sense bonuses gained from multiple classes stack.

SA13. Evasion
If she makes a successfulReflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, she instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if the rogue is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless rogue does not gain the benefit of evasion.

SA14. Uncanny Dodge
Starting at 4th level, a rogue can react to danger before her senses would normally allow her to do so. She cannot be caught flat-footed, nor does she lose her Dex bonus to AC if the attacker is invisible. She still loses her Dexterity bonus to AC if immobilized. A rogue with this ability can still lose her Dexterity bonus to AC if an opponent successfully uses the feint action (see Combat) against her.

SA15. Favoured Class Dwarven Bonus
: Add +1/2 levels on Disable Device checks regarding stone traps and +1/2 levels bonus to trap sense regarding stone traps.

Background

[All of this is subject to massaging]

Bofrin Belgry was the youngest of nine children. He was born prematurely, and was sickly for the first two decades of his life. As a result, he learned that he did not have to work as hard as most dwarves, since he could always blame it on his frailty.

In his tweens (that would be the decade from twenty to twenty-nine) of Bofrin’s life, his father arranged for him to become an engineer, since he did not think his son would be able to handle the stress and work of mining or smelting. Fortunately, he had a good memory and a clever mind, and quickly learned the fundamentals of the profession. Besides, he didn’t have to do much actual work, just play with numbers and drawings, and get other people to do the work. His clansdwarves actually were impressed with some of the work he did as he progressed through his apprenticeship.

Then in his late threens, he was taken with some other clansdwarves to do work shoring up the walls of a human city near The Wilds. During the six months they were there, they repaired the stonework of the external walls as well as the baron’s castle. During this time, he went out exploring a few times, something none of the other dwarves with him seemed to be remotely interested in. At first he met only humans, and while some of them were quite interesting, for the most part they were mere curiosities. Then he met gnomes and halflings, and was exposed to some of the more colorful establishments of the city, and he was hooked. He learned how to play cards, and several different dice games, as well as how to make money doing it.

Eventually, he was caught sneaking away from the dwarven quarters the Baron had set aside in his castle. He was disciplined, and confined to quarters when not working for the remaining three months of the trip, but Bofrin was hooked. He applied his knowledge of mathematics (from his engineering training) to develop mathematics to help him figure out when to bet and when not to, and arranged to spend time gambling with any merchants that happened to be visiting his clan’s holdings to make trades. Eventually, his clan gave up, and encouraged him to visit the human lands that he had been itching to do, and so he did.

Bofrin has built up his health to be somewhat more hale and hearty than the typical human, but by dwarven standards, he still looks sickly. He has learned to fight (given his current vocation of gambling), but he much prefers to run when the odds are not overwhelmingly in his favour.

He has far more curiosity than the average dwarf, and actually tends to get along better with humans, halflings, and gnomes than with dwarves. Probably more because of his upbringing than anything else, he’s still somewhat cautious of both elves and orcs.

He’s also more comfortable with the seamier side of human cities, although he makes it a point not to cheat with anyone who’s not cheating with him. He does still take an interest in his original profession as an engineer, but while it is his first love, it’s not his greatest love.

When travelling, Bofrin will often travel as a merchant or a mercenary guard with a caravan between cities. Travelling merchants who know him will often take him on as a companion, because he is willing to travel for food and passage, and he has shown his skill both with a weapon and with fixing the odd piece of broken equipment (although he’s no cartwright, sometimes engineering, lumber, and some strong backs can be useful in helping to fix a broken wagon wheel, for instance). Bofrin is also resourceful enough to act as a courier when he makes such trips, carrying messages between houses in different cities. He will also sometimes supplement that with smuggling, and often will have trade goods of some sort on him.

Bofrin may have contacts in merchant houses or other groups that have interest in multiple cities. He also should have contacts amongst smaller travelling merchants and gamblers, and possibly some criminals.

Sheet is a work in progress. Will finish it up shortly.

Vishkanya Oracle

Str 10 0

Dex 18 10 +2

Con 14 3 +1

Int 10 0

Wis 10 2 -2

Cha 18 10 +2

BAB +3

Melee +3

Ranged +7

AC 14 (10 + 4 dex)

Fort +2

Ref +4

Will +?

Racial

+2 Dex, +2 Cha, -2 Wis

+5 vs Poison

+2 Perception

+2 Escape Artist, Stealth

+4 Disguise as Human

Poison weapon Conmod/day; 1d2 dex dmg, DC 14

Proficient w/blowgun, kukri, shuriken, all simple; Medium armor & shields (not tower)

Mystery: Flame

Curse: Haunted (std action to retrieve stored gear, dropped items land 10' away)

Orisons

Revelations

- Cinder Dance - +10' move and Nimble Moves (ignore 5' of difficult terrain per move)

- Molten Skin - (Fire Resist 10)

Mystery Spells

- Burning Hands

- Resist Energy

Skills 25

Acrobatics +10 (3 + 4 + 3)

Diplomacy +10 (3 + 4 + 3)

Initimdate +10 (3 + 4 + 3)

Heal +5 (2 + 0 + 3)

Perform +8 (1 + 4 + 3)

Sense Motive +8 (5 + 0 + 3)

Spellcraft +5 (2 + 0 +3)

Traits

- Charming (bonus Bluff/Diplo/DC of language spells)

- Heirloom Weapon (Longbow) - Proficiency

Feats

1 Point Blank Shot

3 Precise Shot

5 Rapid Shot

Spells Known

0 - Create Water, Detect Magic, Guidance, Light, Mending, Spark, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound

1 - Burning Disarm, Command, Murderous Command, Divine Favor, Minor Image, Burning Hands, Cure Light Wounds

2 - Lesser Restoration, Summon Monster II, Levitate, Resist Energy, Cure Moderate Wounds

I was thinking on a rouge character. I had three ideas. One was a musketeer style character, the other was a pirate, the thing was a rouge style character. Yet I have not finish on anything yet. Is this world directly link with the pathfinder world or is it it's own thing?

Got a Sorcerer in the works, hefty skill investment in social skills. Arcane Bloodline, and due to a racial thingy will probably eventually end up with every single Curse/Darkness/Pain descriptor spell possible for a sorcerer.

Dread is a merc, so his chances of meeting any of you others is honestly pretty high, since he goes everywhere bangs women all over the place. Dread's main problem for a linked background is that I doubt any of you would tolerate his bullshit for very long. But, I'm down for it as long as you know what you're in for. :)

Archived