Mutants & Masterminds:[M&M 3e Time of Crisis] OOC Talk

Aphrodite Pandemos

Sorry for the delay in getting anything up here. I didn't realize until after I got home from work this evening that Heavy had been officially accepted into the game, let alone that it was already underway. I've got Heavy's profile up and will try to get a post up sometime in the next day or two. Sorry!

Sorry for the delay in getting anything up here. I didn't realize until after I got home from work this evening that Heavy had been officially accepted into the game, let alone that it was already underway. I've got Heavy's profile up and will try to get a post up sometime in the next day or two. Sorry!

Ditto, only substitute 'Donar' for 'Heavy' and 'got done having company over' for 'home from work'.

Additionally, Heavy and TK - would you like to collaborate on an intro? Perhaps they are together having coffee at Starbucks or B&N to talk about a school project. Sound good?

Yeah, I'd been planning on talking to one or both of you about that. We could even go with a school field trip in progress if you like. The Freedom City sourcebook lists 'The Hunter Museum of Natural History' as being just north of the city's central park, and states that it "features displays on archeology, anthropology, paleontology, and technology".

Just a thought; I'll try and catch up with you guys soon and we can discuss options. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting another week (August 23). If no ST materializes, I'm considering this PC on hold. I'm not trying to be mean; it's just clear that Moira has RL issues (which is absolutely fair and I do not begrudge her that) and Sandman has other things to do (again, I'm not angry).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived