Aberrant: The Infinity Hour - [ItB:The Infinity Hour] - Table Talk OOC

Titan

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So, you guys have a problem. You have a battalion of cops converging on your location, white hot and loaded for bear. You are innocent of any wrong doing, but you have to be at the rift in 37 minutes, at this same location. What are your options? Also, for those who are into the whole 'rescuing civilians' thing, we have further complications. Anyone who is interested in 'what is going on', there are clues scattered about. You have found at least one. Chatter?? I don't mind the table talk.

I have absolutely no idea what we can do - and 37 minutes is a hell of a long time to bridge "unseen". At least for Jill that's close to impossible, she's huge and can't even hide behind a car.

Maybe I've missed a number of details about the situation? We were driving up to a spanish villa when everything blew up - the building is almost completely in ruins and that's the same place where the rift will open up?

The police is on it's way and by the looks of it we are the suppose terrorists they are talking about (it's likely they'll consider us the terrorists). And our mission objective is making it to the rift unseen? In 37 minutes?

Can Keiko do anything to reduce the time for us and stretch it for the police? She seems to be able to control time. Or can Thomes create some kind of stealthshield for us to hide under?

I have nothing to bring to the table to solve this, sorry.

I dunno, your ideas seemed pretty good. Also, there is no guarantee that they will see you guys as the enemy. They may, it depends on what happens, and they are tightly wound, but it doesn't seem unsalvageable. In addition, while 37 minutes could take forever posting minute by minute, if you can delay or distract them for 20-30 minutes, that can go by in a single post. I'm no more in favor of this taking five forevers than you are.

I dunno, your ideas seemed pretty good. Also, there is no guarantee that they will see you guys as the enemy. They may, it depends on what happens, and they are tightly wound, but it doesn't seem unsalvageable. In addition, while 37 minutes could take forever posting minute by minute, if you can delay or distract them for 20-30 minutes, that can go by in a single post. I'm no more in favor of this taking five forevers than you are.

My concern wasn't about the number of posts it'll take to bridge those 37 minutes. My concern was how to get "there" in the first place given the parameters.

Please excuse my extended absence. No big deal on my end, just going out of town for family birthday, then getting caught up in a new game, then Breaking Bad, then a family quarrel that got out of hand. I'll post tonight. Again, sorry for my delay, it should in no way reflect a lack of excitement for the game. Thanks for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo! Yeah, I've been neglectful. Had some family come into town, then they took me away to Atlantic City for a couple of days, for my B-Day. On top of that, I'm obsessed with the VS card game, and I've been sorting through the 6,000 cards I bought. It's bad. You all have my apologies, and I'll post tonight for sure. Thank you, as always, for your patience with the old man.

Ah, the old 'tonight for sure' gag. You have my apologies, I've been distracted. I have not, and will not, give up on the game. I have no explanation except to say that each night, I have spent my free time on something other than this. I will try hard to get this back into my schedule.

Read the below only after you have read my post:

Spoiler Alert!
So those of you in the driveway may do pretty much as you wish, though sudden moves might have consequences. Keiko and Andrea too, and you may not be as aware of the sudden moves thing.

Olympus or Bust!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived