Mutants & Masterminds: The Magisterium - Magisterium OOC

Dawn OOC

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grav, in my post, I'd had you arrive back at Dog's side. Grav's speed was more than enough for her to cover the island in a move action. In fact, Ronnie and Fenny are there and I'd appreciate it if you'd react to them so we can progress, since Dog's waiting on you and Fenny.

That's kind of what I'm asking. Touch is pretty precise, and it is considered an 'accurate' sense by the book. But I'm not entirely sure something implanted under your skin is 'touching' you for the purposes of that sense.

lol...well with Perception powers, you can't really 'miss.' You can either perceive the target accurate, and it hits...or you can't, and the attack isn't possible.

By the book that is. Clearly other permutations are possible with a sufficiently advanced GM. :)

Dawn: So we can spend our acruued PP so far now, once into the Staying Grounds?

Yes, with approval.

lol...well with Perception powers, you can't really 'miss.' You can either perceive the target accurate, and it hits...or you can't, and the attack isn't possible.

By the book that is. Clearly other permutations are possible with a sufficiently advanced GM. :)

Yes. I didn't mean to imply you'd miss; I was considering the effects of breaking down metals in your body.

a pinned post where you have a list of PCs and their current HP total is the easiest and most reliable method I have found thus far.

another option would be to require people to track their HPs in their posts, which seems to work fine over at ATT, but it is extra work and some people may chafe at it and/or forget.

Apologies for not posting in Staging Ground; I collapsed on Saturday and have been in hospital until last night. Turns out I have a blood clot in one of my lungs + an enlarged heart. I'll try and get things rolling again, and be quicker about posting.

Apologies for not posting in Staging Ground; I collapsed on Saturday and have been in hospital until last night. Turns out I have a blood clot in one of my lungs + an enlarged heart. I'll try and get things rolling again, and be quicker about posting.

:o Dude, don't worry about posting. We'll be here when you're better. Just get better!

Just so you are aware guys, work just took for me this week. I have 5 days of 12 hour shifts starting tomorrow so I don't know how often I will be online for the next several days.

Just so you are aware guys, work just took for me this week. I have 5 days of 12 hour shifts starting tomorrow so I don't know how often I will be online for the next several days.

If I can help by posting for Dog, let me know.

If it wasn't warm, this could be the first scene in a Budweiser commercial.

*Jeremy winks at the camera and says, "I think I know what THIS party needs!" He starts magically filling glasses with cool, refreshing BUD, and a wave of sparkly magic passes over everything. A pool appears in the desert, and the girls all squeal and transform into bikini-clad versions of themselves*

I am formally considering PCs for admittance into this game. We'll have round two of PCs joining soon, so if you're interested, I'd like to get characters approved. This includes alts, with all the rules that go with alts.

Let me know as soon as you know if you're interested so I can start planning.

I knew someone was going to ask that. :P From the first post of this thread:

Last: Alts. I will allow Alts, as many as you like. Only one Alt may be active in a plot thread at a time (no, as a current example, having one in Stone and another in Conquest, except when the thread is closing and in transition to another). I will only review and approve one Alt a month for a given player. All Alts will have a prelude with me before play starts. Alts may participate in fictions. Please be aware, most of the plot will center around David's group to start, at least until/if people leave on their own. If your Alt isn't going to be with the group to start, you might be a little lonely and at a loss. Feel free to start a school for mutants, if you like. ;)

I am formally considering PCs for admittance into this game. We'll have round two of PCs joining soon, so if you're interested, I'd like to get characters approved. This includes alts, with all the rules that go with alts.

Let me know as soon as you know if you're interested so I can start planning.

I'm just waiting for approval :)

Staging Ground will be locked Saturday. Those who complete (by posting that their PC isn't there instead of making me do it) will get a bonus.

Home will go until June 1, at which time, I start the next thread. The next thread will be the following day and will get the next phase of plot going. Home will then close on June 8. Again, there will be a completion bonus for those who 'wrap up' what their PC is doing.

Preliminary themes/concepts/first-round submissions are due June 1 for second tier entries. If you don't make this deadline, there will be other chances; you'll just have to wait for the next 'window'. Second-round entries should expect to have their PCs finalized - including Preludes - within two or three days of June 1, as it is appropriate for entry in the stories. It might be tight, but I think we'll be fine unless I have a new submission on June 1 that I've never seen before. Then I might get grumpy. :P

Questions?

Something I just thought of since people are spending xp now: as a player, YOU are responsible for keeping the spoiler box in your sig updated. That's where I'll be drawing my numbers for combat from, so if the spoiler box is wrong, that's the numbers that get used. I hate to be a hardass about it, but those spoiler boxes are there so I don't have to dig through a bunch of different PMs during combat plus all of the NPC sheets. It saves me so much time, I can't even tell you. And I appreciate it when you do update and keep things current. :D

Yes, there will be. You can spend xp during that time, though I've honestly been letting it happen now. But when the next plot starts, xp spending will freeze, so get your spending done sooner rather than later.

Archived