Bye Again

Adrian Moss

Well, as a good friend here once told me, "It's a game. If you are not enjoying it, don't do it."

It seems I have zero tolerance for crap, and little ability to just let things go, so I've got to let this place go. I am dropping out of all my games, retire my characters, or do what is appropriate. I need to move on, maybe for a while, maybe forever. Even this stint has been a lot of fun. It was a few small things. It is the way I am, and how I perceive the world.

I do deeply apologize to all those I've left in a lurch. I hate it. I don't like it when it happens to me, and I am not a fan of me doing it to you now.

If there is one thing that has come about from all my frustrations here, it is that I've finally started writing that book I've been meaning to do since I came back. This site has helped me get creative again. I'm at 136,000 words and climbing. So, this is not me jumping off the deep end. I'm doing some anxiety management. I hope when I come to grips with things, I'll be back, maybe run a game again.

We'll see. Take care everyone. This place means a great deal.

And always, Thank You Chosen.

Archived