Mutants & Masterminds: The Magisterium - Game Proposal: The Magisterium

Dawn OOC

Dawn, by what process would Travis have been marked? He would be impossible to tattoo using conventional methods, likewise implanting a chip would be impossible normally. Does laser-tattooing exist? Would they have used lasers to implant a chip or just force fed him an RFID designed to lodge in his intestines?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: It can shut down Permanent powers but they have to doctor the current version of the Sweet Tea specifically for that power. They didn't for Travis because his being physically immune wasn't a big deal with him otherwise helpless. It's not like he could tough them to death...

Oh, and those who are fully approved please put your character sheet in a spoiler in your signature. I'm trusting that people will mind their own sheets and not use OOC knowledge inappropriately. Honestly, this is the single best way to keep the sheets on hand and available for me and you.

Approved/fully completed:

Idris Vaughan - Diamond Claws, heightend Reflexes, Cat-like Senses and Fur able to stop a bullet - MI-7 (Britain)

Fenris - Regeration, Some Shapechanging, Superior physical capabilities - ECD (Ekstra-Cheloveka Direktsiya) (Russian)

Mirage (Sonora Isolde Moreau) - Empathy & Illusion, weak regeneration, superior Awareness and Presence - Nationale Française Mutant Défense (NFMD) (France)

Jeremy Noctis (Formerly Jeremy Grayson) - Bio-Chemical capabilites - Italy (no name yet for the division)

Travis Kincaid - Telekinesis, Invulerability - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)

Dog - Hard Light Creation, superior combatant - Commission on Mutant Defense (CMD) - Canada

In Approval Progress:

Mary - Matter Creation/Destruction - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)

Lamia - Regeneration, Superior Attributes, others possible - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)

Pending Approval (I haven't had a chance to look yet):

Gold - Killer Instinct - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA) ??

Rebekka - Telepath - Division of Resident Mutants (DRM) (South Africa)

Incomplete/Holding:

Grav - Gravity control powers - Germany (no name for division yet)

Jim M34 (Born James Wilson) - under revision

Edward Mansfield - temporal manipulator - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)??

Jaunt - teleporter - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)??

Second Round:

Carter Linwood - Machine Body, digital projection, superior intelligence - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)

Also: here's the first House Rule I have (yes, taken from FI):

Healing Rates by Rank on the Rank / Measure Table

• Each injured result (i.e. -1 toughness mod.) recovers after 1 hour of full rest (Time Rank 9)
  • Staggered recoveres after 8 full hours of rest, i.e. a night's sleep (Time Rank 12)
  • Incapacitated, i.e. unconscious, recovers after 8 minutes (Time Rank 6)
  • Lasting injuries and conditions are Complications and will grant a Hero Point to the player.
  • Regeneration works as described in the book with no changes

Idris Vaughan - Diamond Claws, heightend Reflexes, Cat-like Senses and Fur able to stop a bullet - MI-7 (Britain)

Fenris - Regeration, Some Shapechanging, Superior physical capabilities - ECD (Ekstra-Cheloveka Direktsiya) (Russian)

Mirage (Sonora Isolde Moreau) - Empathy & Illusion, weak regeneration, superior Awareness and Presence - Nationale Française Mutant Défense (NFMD) (France)

Jeremy Noctis (Formerly Jeremy Grayson) - Bio-Chemical capabilites - Italy (no name yet for the division)

Travis Kincaid - Telekinesis, Invulerability - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)

Dog - Hard Light Creation, superior combatant - Commission on Mutant Defense (CMD) - Canada

Lamia - Regeneration, Superior Attributes, others possible - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)

In Approval Progress:

Grav - Gravity control powers - Germany (no name for division yet)

None, bitches!! I rule!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Incomplete/Holding:

Jim M34 (Born James Wilson) - under revision

Edward Mansfield - temporal manipulator - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)??

Jaunt - teleporter - Mutant Defense Center (MDC) (USA)??

I'm going to close the door now; if I don't have a complete sheet from you right now, you're in the second foray. Which will, if your PCs are ready, be the other PC's first adventure. :D

At this point, the three groups are:

Group 1 - Travis, Mary, Gold and Lamia

Group 2 - Mirage, Noctis, Rebekka and Grav (yes, Jer is alone with the hot ladies)

Group 3 - Idris and Dog vs. Fenris (yes, that's right. Vs. :firedevil:)

The above listings are pending approval in many cases; if your PC isnt' done by the first post, then you'll be in the next group.

Grav - Gravity control powers - Germany (no name for division yet)Grav - Gravity control powers - Germany (no name for division yet)

In Approval Progress:

None, bitches!! I rule!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Rip pulled out. I'm adjusting the groups (those bolded are the approved ones):

Group 1 - Travis, Mary, Gold and Lamia

Group 2 - Mirage, Noctis and Rebekka

Group 3 - Grav and Dog vs. Fenris

Dawn: Having had some time to look over my character sheet, I realized it needed a bit of points shifting. So I have edited the master copy, and have kept the changes there for the meantime until such time as you say yea or nay to them.

Max - Can I please get a more detailed description of Mary? Even just the basics of ethnicity, hair color, height, and general build?

A picture would be best, but all I see for her right now is the incongruous view of a bald man in a chair. ;)

Dawn, can you give me some idea of what is outside the base for defenses? What kind of threat level this stuff poses to Travis? I'm really not sure where to go with things that I didn't already do in my last post.

Tanks, soldiers, the "average" military gear. I'll be whipping out the "good stuff" for the combat.

Archived