[Seventh Sea] [Characters]

fishey_me

• 2 weeks later...

Character sheet is not complete, but here is my concept.

Sven grew up on the harsh islands of Vestenmannavjnir listening to all of the stories of ancient heroes. Times had changed, he was told. Heroes were not needed or welcome, the Vendel traders said. This was no longer the time of glory, almost everyone insisted.

Bullshit, says he.

Before duty compels him to return to take his father's place as lord of their island, Sven has resolved to see as much of the world for himself as he can, to fight as many glorious battles as possible, to revel in the glory only found today amongst the free traders(some would say pirates, but what difference is there to a Vesten?) of the seven seas. And, if glory refuses to be found, perhaps it can be made...

More details have to wait until I decide which of two paths I'm taking his character creation down, Laerdom or Siggursdottir(dual axe sword school), as this greatly affects how many points are available to him and also impacts his personality and backstory. I intend to play him as willfully melodramatic either way, as he tries his best to drag the dullness of reality into the brightness of stories. He believes that it is only people's acceptance of the world as it is that keeps the world from being better; admittedly, many would argue with his definition of 'better'.

Freyja was born among the Vestenmannavnjar. Raised by parents who taught her a love of tradition. The ways of the wild and the weather, the songs of the warrior and the words of power. She was happy. Perhaps she felt, as many children do, overworked, but still, life was good. She even had her own horse.

She began to learn the ways of weapons as she learned to walk. Freyja was given a dagger when she turned four. Her father explained that it was a tool, not a toy. He taught her to use it as a weapon and to never draw it unless she intended to use it.

He taught Freyja the ways of fighting dirty. She was young and small and needed every advantage she could get. He taught her to see weapons in every object around her. To think in the ways of the warrior. She soon arraigned the items around her from most useful to least in terms of weaponry, without even thinking. Once she had mastered this, at age eight, he took her on the long boats with him. Teaching her the ways of the sea.

When she turned ten, the trips to sea stopped. Her mother had grown ill and her father became obsessed with teaching Freyja the old ways. Teaching her the way to live in the wilds, to track, to walk with nature. He taught her axes, riding, wrestling, heavy weapons, and polearms. He taught her to move her feet so that she could avoid the blows of others.

Freyja was not interested in learning. Her mind only able to grasp that her mother needed her and her father pulled her away to this learning. She would have time later. But when her mother died before her twelveth summer, Freyja's world was turned upside down.

Her father came to her in pitch darkness four nights after her mother's death. His axe blade glinted in the moonlight, "By my hand, they will not have you. Run, high into the mountains. I will stop those who so foolishly would tear you from the ways of strength, the ways of the Gods. No matter what comes, remember what you have been taught. Remember our ancestors." She heard battle cries from the inky night as he opened the door and strode out to meet the men who attacked.

Freyja had not been raised to run. The blood of warriors coursed in her veins and she grabbed her knife and flew to aid in the defense of her village. She did not notice the hesitation of the attackers when they faced her, but she took advantage of it. She fought with fury, until she saw her father felled, a sword in his gut. Dropping her knife, she raced to his side, but was caught by an armored man and a swift blow to the back of her head sent her into a darkness deeper than the night.

When she woke nothing was right. Freyja was clean, her hair unbraided and brushed to a lustrous gold. A soft white draping garment of fine cloth covered her under the soft sheets and heavy blankets in a bed that was thick with goose down. Heavy curtains closed out light from glazed windows. This was nothing she had ever experienced. Though she knew the feel of a Vendel building.

"Finally, you wake. Come, we have much to do." An imperious female voice called to Freyja. Turning her head she saw one of the Vendel women. Her clothing neat and clean, with soft hands and lose hair.

With a roar, Freyja lunged at the woman, knowing only that she didn't belong here. That her father had been killed and her village attacked. She hadn't seen the guard standing near the woman, but he was swift and caught her before she could follow up with her attack. "Really, of all the ungrateful!" The woman sniffed. "After I saved you from that barbarian lifestyle and took you from the wild man. It seems you will need to learn much before you are even marginally presentable."

Freyja's head swam as she tried to find her balance, the blow to the back of her head still tender. She allowed the guard to put her back in her bed as she struggled with nausea. "Who?" Was all she managed.

"Better." The woman nodded and returned to her seat. "I am your Aunt Astrid, Frea. You should have been returned to me when your mother died. I only allowed you to stay with her because your father begged me, made me promise before he died, to leave you with her. That barbarian she married was as bad as she was. They have filled your head with such ideas. But once she was gone, you should have been returned to me. You would not have been harmed and your village would still be the idealic little wonder of the past that it used to be. But no matter, you are here now and I have much to teach you. You have a great destiny, and I will show you how to grab it."

Seeing that Freyja looked confused and was still rather pale. "Perhaps it can wait a bit longer. It has waited twelve years, after all." And she stood with dignified grace left the room.

Over the next few years Freyja learned that the man she had always known as her father, wasn't. Her father had died before she was born. And her real father was Vendrel. Apparently of some import. But she could never learn from her 'aunt' just who he was. Freyja never believed that Astrid was really her aunt. But she soon learned that the woman was a member of Sophia's Daughters. And organization she was expected to join as well.

But mostly, her days were filled with lessons in comportment, society, propriety, and business. She was taught new manners of dress and behavior. The value of a Guilder in all the lands and how to deal with merchants. Astrid strove to turn the barbarian child into a lady of high class and standing. Insisting on calling her Frea. But she also taught subtle arts of intrigue and duplicity. Freyja struggled to learn and avoid punishment, but not to forget her past and her real family.

Freyja spent secret nights reminding herself of weapons and fighting. As she practiced, her eyes filled with tears, remembering her father, her real father, not the nebulous one Aunt Astrid talked about. Freyja remembered her past, practiced, as a way to never forget where she came from. And to never forget what Astrid had stolen from her.

For several years Freyja was watched, guarded. She could go to parties, was expected to be social. But she was never left alone. Never given the opportunity to escape. Finally she had learned her lessons well enough, become the lady her 'aunt' wanted her to be. She had been careful not to speak of her past or keep any obvious remembrances of it. And Astrid came to believe Freyja had truly become Vendel in her heart. Even after the guards were relaxed, Freyja waited. She knew there were secret eyes on her that would call alarm if she tried to slip away.

And so she waited. On the eve of her presentation to other Sophia's Daughters in the city, Freyja made good her escape. She was eighteen, and though she had been softened, she still held the core of the barbarian in her. She had almost paused, almost waited. Astrid had promised to tell Frea of her 'real' father after the presentation. But even that could not keep her. Freedom called and she would not be bound to the civilized world.

There was nothing for her to return to in her home village, her father was dead and returning there would only visit her 'aunt's' wrath upon the people again. There was no where in the city, Freyja wanted to go. She longed only to escape. So her options were the ships in the harbor.

Binding her hair into twin braids as she had as a child, Freyja took time to find her most worn clothing. The articles that would not be out of place at the docks. She took what Guilders she had, her jewelry, and snuck into her aunt's room for the one item she had been told was her 'real fathers'. After all, if it was her real father's, by rights it should now be hers. And Freyja wanted to leave nothing of hers behind. She slipped out of the house, pausing only long enough to purchase two knives and some more clothing.

She almost threw out the few dresses she had brought with her, but decided to keep them, they might come in handy. So with a pack of clothing, a knife at her belt and another in her boot, Guilders secreted about her person, and an urgency to get far away from her 'aunt', Freyja found a ship sailing with the tide and purchased passage. She would find a way to hire on to the next boat, but first she would learn all she could on this one.

Okay, okay, okay. I know this is the third character idea, but I think this is the winner. Assuming the GM is down with it, I'll roll with this. Since we will probably have a Vodacce in the party, it won't be an all-Vendel group. So I'm goin' Montaigne. How do you spell French Bard? RAWR. Capital G. With frilly cuffs.

Choosing a hubris was rough. Hedonistic, Lecherous, Arrogant, Inattentive, Overconfident, Rash, Reckless, Righteous... he's seriously messed up. I went with Hedonistic but I doubt it'll ever *need* to be compelled... "hey, I'm compelling Sebastian's Hedonistic Hubris. He decides to go to that party... oh, he's already there? oh, he's in the band? oh, he IS the band? what's he doing on that table? he drank how much?! he did WHAT to WHO'S daughter?" So... ^that^ is the premise. If his stats aren't there yet, they will be eventually.

I'm Sebastian, a master of ploys.

I am fashion, a master of poise.

I am passion, a lady's toys.

And this is my tale...

My father a noble

My mother a saint

Of my family

I have no complaint

Save maybe my sisters

Both older than me

Neither is kind

Though possess pedigree

I was their servant

I was their slave

Day after day

I'd rant and rave

Away from my lessons

My sisters were kept

So language and service

I learned while I wept

Tutored and taught

Throughout childhood

Struggled and fought

All that I could

Disappointed my mother

Upset dear old dad

When I took to the sea

As quite a young lad

Returned without harm

As I knew I would

To hugs and kisses

Which I withstood

I wanted excitement

Adventure I craved

Not for the boredom

My father had slaved

My father begged

My mother pled

To attend University

Alas, my guilt lead

I squandered my time

On games of chance

And chasing skirts

On frolic and dance

Knives in back alleys

Fisticuffs too

I had my adventures

But classes eschewed

On rare occasions

I attended a class

To learn of something

That might save my ass

I played my lute

I sang my songs

I wrote my poems

I lulled the throngs

They laughed and cried

At all the right times

My performances

Were artistic crimes

I dressed as an artist

I sang as a saint

Of the city's virtue

I was a taint

The lawmen and nobles

Hated my game

But their daughters

Would scream my name

They banded together

In the cruelest way

Ended my endless

Adventurous play

So here I sit

Rotting in jail

Hoping that someone

Will post my bail

I haven't a doubt

I haven't a fear

My father will pay

To spring me from here

Yet if he fails

To come for me

I have my lock-picks

To set me free

Sebastian

Hubris - Hedonistic (10 point bonus)

TRAITS (64 points)

Brawn 2

Finesse 3

Resolve 2

Wits 3

Panache 4

ADVANTAGES (14 points)

Able Drinker (1)

Foul Weather Jack (5)

Patron (4) - 20g, twice a month; father's "allowance"

University (4)

SKILLS (32)

Artist (1): Composer - 1(1), Musician (Lute) - 3(1), Writing - 1(1)

Courtier (1): Dancing - 2, Etiquette - 2, Fashion - 2, Oratory - 1

Criminal (1): Gambling - 1, Quack - 1, Shadowing - 2, Stealth - 3, Lockpick - 1(3)

Doctor (1): Diagnosis - 1, First Aid - 1

Hunter (1): Stealth - 3, Survival - 1, Tracking - 1

Performer (1): Acting - 1, Dancing - 2, Oratory - 1, Singing - 3(2)

Sailor (1): Balance - 3(2), Climbing - 1, Knotwork - 1, Rigging - 1

Scholar (1): History - 1, Mathematics - 1, Philosophy - 1, Research - 1

Servant (1): Etiquette - 2, Fashion - 2, Menial Tasks - 1, Unobtrusive - 1

Spy (1): Shadowing - 2, Stealth - 3

Streetwise (1): Socializing - 1, Street Navigation - 1

Athlete (2): Climbing - 1, Footwork - 3, Sprinting - 1, Throwing - 1

Dirty Fighting (2): Attack (Dirty Fighting) - 1

Knife (2): Attack (Knife) - 1, Parry (Knife) - 1

Pugilism (2): Attack (Pugilism) - 1, Footwork - 3(1), Jab - 1

Riding (2): Ride - 1

I don't think it actually deleted the posts... I think they are just hidden and can be seen by moderators; perhaps fishey_me might be able to show it. Not sure.

I might remove a language and/or a few skill points to add "Patron" to reflect the money his father gives him above and beyond University tuition to "live on"...

Actually, I can't see the old character either. I'll try looking for it on the desktop version when I get home tonight, but from my iPad, I don't want to try.

So far, so good. Spark said he was going to play a Castillian, so unless he changed to be more homogenous with the party, we'll have a nicely mixed bag. Sven needs to decide if he's playing a fighter or a caster, but otherwise we're good.

Does anyone still need a ruling on point distribution for magic purposes or what have you?

Also, the more nationalities we gather, the more inclined I am to create a free, dominant language. I need to establish the setting first, but I'm thinking of setting this enough in the future that a major mercantile or political engine changed the social scene enough to make a 'universal' language possible.

Montaigne. Definitely Montaigne. Since we conquer everyone eventually anyway so we can support our fabulous lifestyles and pay for the copious amounts of frills on our clothing.

Seriously though, if there's a universal language, that's what would be taught and spoken by everyone so there's no real need for knowing other languages. I'll nix those in favor of... ummm... stuff.

I love having the language barriers though. >:D

Some setting backstory:

Fifty years ago, the Vendel and the Vodacce were setting the stage for war over their trade conflicts when a few rival merchants from both sides started fighting long before either side was ready for a conflict to begin. The League and the Princes clamped down hard on the squabbling merchants, but the people of both nations were rankling for war. Because the Vendel accepted the blame for firing the first shots, the Princes insisted a settlement be granted to them. Thus began the Lingua Orbum (Tongue of the Globe) movement. A language not unlike tongue of the Numan Empire, and consequently not unlike Vodacce's tongue, was declared the official language of traders. The Castillians and Montaignes embraced the new language, its roots similar to their own and the language of the Vatacine Church, but the Ussurans, Eisens, and of course the Vendel all seethe with anger over the compromise.

The first decade or so of the new language was the most tense, with words being appropriated from all the tongues as much out of custom than out of compromise. The language now is somewhat changed from its original form in both vocabulary and grammar. All people still speak their native tongues out of cultural respect, but the Lingua Orbum has almost become the first language of most of the youth of Theah. It is considered incredibly rude to speak Lingua Orbum at court or within a household without express permission, especially for foreigners (the gesture being seen as a slap in the face of the culture of whomever one is visiting), but it is likewise seen as not only rude but potentially infuriating to speak one's native tongue while attempting to conduct business with someone from another culture.Lingua Orbum is written in the Numan Alphabet, with letters like j, w, ñ, and ß included occasionally to accomodate sounds from other tongues.

Vendel and Vodacce are still biding their time for the potential war, the Lingua Orbum being one of the biggest points of contention between them now, as well as their various trade disputes. The time may come when their cannons come to bear against one another, yet.

[[And that is why you all speak the same language. To clarify: you all have two languages to start-- LO and your native tongue. You may still place points in another language if you wish.]]

This may be edited before the game starts, but is close to my final character sheet.

Sven Lorakson

Vestenmannavjnar

Point expenditure:

40 points sorcery(full-blooded) Laerdom

-10 Hubris (rash)--note, the way I envision this character, you likely won't have to activate this as I'll be playing it up.

5 noble

40 5 stat points

12 Skills: hunter, sailor, skald, athletics, hand axe, commander

5 foul weather jack

3 large

5 appearance

Brawn **

Finesse **

Wits **

Resolve ***

Panache **

Defensive knacks:

Balance 10

climbing 10

sprinting 10

parry(hand axe) 10(5)

Footwork 10

Civil Skills:

Hunter

b fishing *

b stealth *

b tracking *

Sailor

b balance *

b climbing *

b knotwork *

b rigging *

Skald

b history *

b oratory *

b singing *

b writing *

Martial Skills:

Athlete

b climbing *

b footwork *

b sprinting *

b throwing *

Commander:

b strategy *

b tactics *

Hand axe:

b Attack(hand axe) *

b parry(hand axe) *(currently 0, rank stored with Host)

Sorcery: Laerdom

Stans(calm) make weather calmer *

Storsaed(greatness) number of raises on a successful action become free raises for others *

Host(harvest) store one rank of a skill for 2 xp later spent only on that skill *

Grenselos(unbound) all restraints fall off *

Nod(intensity) worsen weather *

Fornuft(Gateway) view distant locations *

From what you posted above, I would say that our characters are sufficiently different even if we had the same runes, but that is up to your personal tastes.

edit:

I've told fishy this already, but I have a lot more story in mind for the character now that I've refined him a bit, I just don't feel up to writing it out right now.

I am confident that with your diverse backstories, none of you will risk having too many 'similarities' in terms of story. Freyja is connected to the Sisters, Sebastian to all his myriad lovers and rivals, and Sven to his wanderlust and his family.

Yes, the abilities/themes overlap, but as I see it, a skald who happens to be a Vesten can help bring a Montaigne bard and a Vesten warrior together where they may not have before.

If anyone wishes to change their character, however, that's fine. At the moment, the only canon I have for this setting is that the LO exists. Even if you are all the same race in the end. I think it creates a nice tension. :)

If anyone wishes to change their character, let me know ASAP. I'm beginning with a Vesten trader looking for crew. Unless Sebastian isn't going to stick around in game, I was going to have the captain be an old friend of his. The captain will free him from jail in exchange for some time in service. Because Sven and Freyja are looking to the sea for work and freedom, I was going to have them hired at a mead house or the docks. Does this set up agree with everyone?

Sebastian has 50g worth of clothing, ranging from plain to fancy, from leather to silk to snakeskin. Add some sheathed knives, one being ornamental (to allow carrying at parties without being out of place), and his lute, lockpicks, and spare strings - there isn't much he needs aboard a boat. Nixed the horse and provisions. He'll grab a several blankets and throw 'em in the the pack with his soap and too many pillows. Just because he's on a boat doesn't mean he has to be uncomfortable! He has a few sets of dice; what gambling man worth his salt doesn't?

All ^that^ jazz comes to less than 100g, round it up to 100 to be safe. Means he was able to nab another 140g before hitting shipboard. Not a bad bit of seed money for the many late night games of chance... >:D

Since you're in jail, your stuff is in a bag in the jailer's possession. You'll get it back when you leave. You can have items stashed on your person (lock picks, for example), but for the story's sake, I made you disinclined to pick the lock (it's a loud, creaky door. Even if the lock was picked, stealth would be lost).

Freyja

Virtue:

Self-Controlled

Brawn 2

Finesse 3

Resolve 2

Wits 3

Penache 2

Inheritance 4

University

Academy

Keen Senses

Specialty [Cold Read]

Courtier: Dancing, Etiquette, Fashion, Oratory

Hunter: Survival, Tracking, Stealth*

Merchant: Calligrapher

Performer: Cold Read

Sailor: Balance, Climbing*, Knotwork, Rigging

Scholar: History, Mathematics, Philosophy, Research, Law

Spy: Shadowing, Stealth*, Hand Signs

Athlete: Climbing*, Footwork [3], Sprinting, Throwing

Dirty Fighting: Attack [Dirty Fighting], Attack [improvised Weapon]

Heavy Weapon: Attack [Heavy Weapon], Parry [Heavy Weapon]

Knife: Attack [Knife], Parry [Knife]

Polearm: Attack [Polearm], Parry [Polearm]

Rider: Ride

Wrestling: Grapple

Hello there! I was asked to join this PbP game, I normal play 3rd/4th D&D so this is kinda new to me.

Backstory:

Gustave Allegro, is a man who stands 1.8 meters tall and is moderately well built. He sports a well-kept and neatly trimmed beard, small eye glasses and dressed in matter of “No nonsense business”. Gustave came from a wealthy non-noble house who attended one of Eisen’s few universities to learn an art that he believed in to be greater than that of sorcery, the art of healing. As a man of science and medicine, he shows a dislike to the meddlesome nature of sorcery and the distrust of things of the occult. Gustave has an emotionless look on his face most of the time and could be mistaken as an angry scowl. The only time he express any emotion other than anger, disappointment, or annoyance is when asked about his profession, in which he happy talks about his subject and fondness of anatomy and joy of surgery or complicated medicine.

Gustave history is a rather gloomy and desolate as the land he comes from. His type of family was a rare in Eisen due to the fact they were a non-noble family but was very wealthy and had land to their name. His family tried to pressure him into a fighter’s academy, but felt that fighting with “Pieces of metal and wood” moronic and pointless. This caused him to get in a fight with his family and quickly disowned and barred from his rightful inheritance. Thankfully he had connections with his cousin which happens to be his closest friend. With this connection he was able to receive money to attend a university and found his true calling, the art of healing. He was an exemplar student and was quick to learn and even quicker with a scalpel. After becoming a master surgeon and doctor he was approached by the “Die Kreuzritter” for his skills and family name, which he joined only to be able to further his knowledge and access to fresh “meat”.

After working as master doctor and surgeon in Eisen, he repaid his debts and tried to reclaim his right as heir to the family. With help of his friend and cousin he was able to reclaim his rightful family name but before the papers where to be signed tragedy struck. His whole family line was killed in a single night by a rival noble group who wanted to acquire his family land and wealth in one stroke. That night he was celebrating his soon to be heir of the family at a local bar with his closest friend and cousin when a fight broke out and his friend was secretly stabbed with a poisoned blade. Gustave tired with-in all his power, skill, and might to save his friend but the poison was of a rare and quick working toxin which ultimately claimed his friends life. This made Gustave swore a vow to never “Be defeated by a lack of knowledge and expertise” and a second vow “To find the person who exposed his one weakness to one cared the most about”. This came in the form of stubbornness to accept ideas that are not his own and the determination to hunt down the “One person” even if he must leave his mother contry.

Gustave Allegro, is a man who stands 1.8 meters tall and is moderately well built. He sports a well-kept and neatly trimmed beard, small eye glasses and dressed in matter of “No nonsense business”. Gustave came from a wealthy non-noble house who attended one of Eisen’s few universities to learn an art that he believed in to be greater than that of sorcery, the art of healing. As a man of science and medicine, he shows a dislike to the meddlesome nature of sorcery and the distrust of things of the occult. Gustave has an emotionless look on his face most of the time and could be mistaken as an angry scowl. The only time he express any emotion other than anger, disappointment, or annoyance is when asked about his profession, in which he happy talks about his subject and fondness of anatomy and joy of surgery or complicated medicine.

Gustave history is a rather gloomy and desolate as the land he comes from. His type of family was a rare in Eisen due to the fact they were a non-noble family but was very wealthy and had land to their name. His family tried to pressure him into a fighter’s academy, but felt that fighting with “Pieces of metal and wood” moronic and pointless. This caused him to get in a fight with his family and quickly disowned and barred from his rightful inheritance. Thankfully he had connections with his cousin which happens to be his closest friend. With this connection he was able to receive money to attend a university and found his true calling, the art of healing. He was an exemplar student and was quick to learn and even quicker with a scalpel. After becoming a master surgeon and doctor he was approached by the “Die Kreuzritter” for his skills and family name, which he joined only to be able to further his knowledge and access to fresh “meat”.

After working as master doctor and surgeon in Eisen, he repaid his debts and tried to reclaim his right as heir to the family. With help of his friend and cousin he was able to reclaim his rightful family name but before the papers where to be signed tragedy struck. His whole family line was killed in a single night by a rival noble group who wanted to acquire his family land and wealth in one stroke. That night he was celebrating his soon to be heir of the family at a local bar with his closest friend and cousin when a fight broke out and his friend was secretly stabbed with a poisoned blade. Gustave tired with-in all his power, skill, and might to save his friend but the poison was of a rare and quick working toxin which ultimately claimed his friends life. This made Gustave swore a vow to never “Be defeated by a lack of knowledge and expertise” and a second vow “To find the person who exposed his one weakness to one cared the most about”. This came in the form of stubbornness to accept ideas that are not his own and the determination to hunt down the “One person” even if he must leave his mother country.

Gustave Allegro

(Eisen)

Point expenditure:

3 Indomitable will

5 Secret Societies (Die Kreuzritter)

40 (5) stat points

3 Legendary Trait (Panache)

4 University

48 Skills: Doctor, Scholar, Courtier, Sailor, Knife

5 appearance

2 Background(Vow)

Hubris(Stubborn)

Brawn 2

Finesse 2

Wits 2

Resolve 3

Panache 3

Civil Skills:

Courtier:

Dancing 1

Etiquette 2

Fashion 1

Oratory 1

(A)Diplomacy 2

(A)Gaming 1

Doctor

Diagnosis 3

First Aid 3

(A)Dentist 2

(A)Examiner 1

(A)Quack 1

(A)Surgery 3

(A)Veterinarian 1

Scholar:

History 2

Mathematics 2

Philosophy 1

Research 2

(A)Astronomy 2

(A)Occult 2

Sailor:

Balance 3

Climbing 1

Knotwork 3

Rigging 1

(A)Cartography 2

(A)Navigation 2

(A)Swimming 2

Knife:

Attack(Knife) 2

Parry(Knife) 1

Items: (80 Cents)

Surgical Kit(Provided)

Apron, leather(80c)

Boots, plain(2g)

Jacket, plain(1g)

Undergarment (1g)

gloves, leather (20c)

Shoes, plain (50c)

Standard Knife(6g)

Sheath, plain (1g)

(3) Bandages (3g)

Soap (3g)

Splint, set (20c)

Needle, sewing (30c)

Razor (2g)

Saw (3g)

Thread (20') (20c)

Edit: Fixed spelling,removed my virtue, added back story, and items.

Archived