Mutants & Masterminds: Lake City Universe - M&M 3E - LCU: Alliance OS1 (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I dunno what's up with Chance...I was planning on jumping ahead in my next post.

I can still do that, or if you'd rather do it that's fine too.

My apologies for not moving quickly. I've been a busy, semi-distracted person of late.

I'm game as long as everyone else is. I'm slowly sanitizing my life, so I'm better able to keep up; I'm hardly in a position to complain about the pace of others. FWIW, if *I* drop off the face of the Earth, please feel free to NPC Lusungu until I get back.

Having said that, I'd like to try for a post a week minimum, if possible.

I'm sorry guys, now it's my fault; between random work schedule, library-based Internet access and my Second City stuff (classes on Thursday, performances on Monday), I haven't had a lot of computer time. I'm hoping to have a nice chunk tomorrow so i can at least post here and get you guys into that damn powerstation.

• 2 weeks later...

So it seems like Chance's player has disappered from the internet for a while, and to be honest, I'd rather not NPC him for the rest of the mission if I can avoid it. if I made adjustments to the story, would the two of you be okay completing it as a two woman team, or do we need to come up with other options?

Or he might be an operative already on the scene...perhaps undercover, waiting for backup...

Well he's not quite the undercover type...he's more of an energy being capable of surviving in vacuum and flying at light speed :D

Okay, Lusungu and Sigil get their first hero points! Woo-hoo! I am taking Chance out of the picture for the moment, though you still need to move fast to help him! At this point, the cuts from the buggy-wuggies are just window dressing, not enough to count as damage, though that could soon change!

(OOC - Fort save:

SalmonMax *rolls* 1d20: 3+5: 8

[salmonMax] 1:37 pm: For Heritage's game.

[salmonMax] 1:38 pm: Also...doh.

Action:

Trying to use her 'Call the Swarm' ability to take control of the bugs. Treat this as Extra Effort to spawn an Alternate Power and inflict a domination type Affliction on them.)

Okay, so the DC was 18; Lusungu made it fine, but Sigil failed by two degrees, so she is currently Immobile and Disabled (i.e. no move actions and -5 on any rolls).What would be the relevant stats for the AP? Saves and such?

The AP is as follows:

Affliction +8: (Entranced, Compelled, Controlled), Perception (sound), Area (Burst), Selective; 4pp/rank. Cost 32, which is within the limits of her spell array.

Will DC 18 or succumb to the effect.

Heritage *rolls* 1d20: 11+4: 15

[stargaizer] 9:36 pm: once he's attuned, he's immune to that particular energy.

[Centimane] 9:36 pm: Unless you mean a Toughness check?

[Carver] 9:36 pm: SG here's the order. First the attack. SG makes his check.

[Heritage] 9:36 pm: can I get a witness?

[Jordan] 9:37 pm: Witness!

[Centimane] 9:37 pm: witness

[Carver] 9:37 pm: If he fails, he takes the damage. If he passes, then he takes no damage.

[Heritage] 9:37 pm: thank you, Master Jordan!

Stargaizer refuses to witness

Okay, so the swarm fails by one degree of magnitude, as is therefore entranced!

Okay, so the description now reads 'Within seconds, a long ropey chitinous creature shot through the narrow gap and wrapped its whole body around his face'. Lusungu, can you edit your post to reflect the closed door and the now clearer, non-tentacle nature of the bug?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived