[OpNet] Hello

z-Gu Saori

My brother has told me of this place, and recommended it as a good place to meet other novas. I have met a handful of you already and I look forward to meeting more.

Also, I will be in Salt Lake City this weekend at the Salt Lake City International Tattoo Convention. If anyone wishes to meet me there, or perhaps would like a tattoo, I would be happy to talk with you. I will have a piece in each of the daily contests, as well as trying my hand at the "Tattoo of the Day" contest.

I am eager to meet more of you.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandcaster:
If you don't mind me asking, who is your brother; is he someone we know?
My brother is Hideyoshi Ryu, whose nova name is Long. He told me of this place and I decided to come and make contacts with more novas.

Jager-zi, Sandcaster-gong, I thank you for your warm welcomes. I, who is humbler and lower than you, am very grateful for your kind words.

Emerald, Wakinyan - thank you for your welcomes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:

I have interest in your artistic ability and given my respect for your brother I would like to consult with you on a project I plan in the near future.

Anyone who is interested commissioning a project from me should privately contact me. I welcome any chance to practice my art.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Well Emerald, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself. That might help us answer your questions with more clarity.
I do not understand how that can help but I will do as you ask. My name is Émeraude. This is Emerald in English. I use Emerald because you speak to me in English. I understand English also. My name was a gift from my mother. She is in Heaven now. God blessed me with many friends in her absence. I am not alone. This is good. I live in France. Sometime I go elsewhere.

David 'Dr. Troll' Smith's thoughts speak of posting boards and forums. I understand you may leave your thoughts where I can hear them as many times as I want. I did not know this before. I do not understand 'site' or 'N!Prime'.

Mr. Preston thank you for your welcome. Again, I thank you for what you did for my grandfather.

Mr. Jones, I have read some of your work. I am pleased to see that you are a member of this board as well.

Mr. Cade, thank you for the welcome. I have seen you in the news often.

Kevin-jun, it is good to see you here, as well. I look forward to having lunch with you again.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:
Welcome Emerald. Despite that you do not know the slang you seem to be making yourself at home here.
Merci M. Wakinyan.

It is not the words that cause perplexité. It is the manner the words are used. If la science computer is not involved why use these words?

Quote:
Originally posted by Emerald:
Merci beaucoup M. Cade. It is not yet late as still there is puzzlement over the riddle of using words such as board, site and N!prime.
So let me get this straight.

It is the year 2016.

You are actually on the OpNet (since you are posting at this forum).

But you do not know what a 'Opsite' or 'site' is? You do not know what a 'BBS' (Bulletin Board System) or 'board' for short is, even though you are here posting on it?

You can see the banner on each page calling this site (place) N!Prime.

You can see N!Prime listed in the adress for this site.

But you are confused by people's use of 'N!Prime'?

~Noir

Quote:
Originally posted by Gu Saori:
Mr. Jones, I have read some of your work. I am pleased to see that you are a member of this board as well.
Oh, well thank you. Beneath my uppity tweed jacket wearing exterior is a squishy pinkish body filled to the gills with tattoos. I'm a real big fan of the art form and the connection it has with humans. I usually get one everywhere new that I go so I have my fair share (traditional and modern). It's unfortunate that I couldn't make it to the SLC Convention. I'll be watching your career, maybe one day we could meet and you could work your magic.

The detail is most wonderful Mdm Noir, but there is irrégularité. Oui it is 2016. Non there is no computer but I have several op devices close by. What use are you suggesting for the devices?

I did explain to M. Wakinyan I understood the words but not why the words are used for this. Non there is no banner or address. There are only the thoughts and the glimpses I have of the thinkers. If there are thoughts not open to me it is possible I would not know it.

Perhaps this clears the matter for you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Emerald:
The detail is most wonderful Mdm Noir, but there is irrégularité. Oui it is 2016. Non there is no computer but I have several op devices close by. What use are you suggesting for the devices?

I did explain to M. Wakinyan I understood the words but not why the words are used for this. Non there is no banner or address. There are only the thoughts and the glimpses I have of the thinkers. If there are thoughts not open to me it is possible I would not know it.

Perhaps this clears the matter for you?
Okay. First off, to use a quote from a old movie I did so enjoy. ..

Speak French or English. Frenglish is not a language.

Who said a bloody thing about a computer?

If then are op devices around and you are not using them, then how are you on the OpNet? Are you trying to say you are a telepath, since you only “see the thoughts and glimpses of the thinkers” as you put it? If so, I find that more then a little hard to believe or you must be one hell of a telepath.

And my point still stands. You are on the OpNet, at a site called N!Prime, posting on it’s boards, and yet you claim ignorance of the terms.

The address will be at the top or bottom of your screen (depending on what you are using).

In this day and age, somebody would be hard pressed to find a person who did not understand these terms, much less somebody with a connection who is actually using it and still ignorant.

~Noir

Unless I'm badly mistaken, Emerald is not looking at a screen. Indeed, it's possible that Emerald doesn't optically look at much of anything, though I could be wrong on that last guess.

Emerald, do you have a direct mental connection to this place? If so, let me make clear to you that you have mentally connected to a computer-operated message forum. The "thoughts" you are receiving are typed messages that reside electronically on an OpNet server. Does this clarify the situation?

Mdm Noir, this of some controverse to you oui? I possess devices. Favori is a small broach created by artisans of Systèmes D'Intelligence. Very beautiful and proof function need not impede style. I am not using my lovely broach now. There is no screen. There is no address at the top or bottom. There is no top or bottom. Imagination de réalité pas.

Mlle Sandcaster, there is no light. I am not certain of direct or not direct. You speak and I hear. Others do not. Merci infiniment de votre perspicacité. This does clarify the situation. I begin to understand why others speak as they do. Merci beaucoup.

Bonjour M Preston. As you can observe I am learning the process even now. With one thought I parlez with you, Mlle Sandcaster and Mdm Noir. I picture the four of us standing in doorways of the same room. Mdm Nois is frowning, Mlle Sandcaster cocks her head when she thinks and you look most quizzical. Merci for your concern. It is chevaleresque. That is rare.

Is this intimité personnelle only for me? That would be a sadness.

Archived