Sign in to follow this  
Minerva

Hello all!

It has been a while since I have been able to get back online. The last time I wandered around the web I went by the name "Minerva".

Now I am looking to get slowly back into Aberrant, I hope I can get some help figuring out how to make sense of some of it. The information in the books can be a bit spread out and contradictory. I shall be sure to ask as the need arises.

~ Omeri

The reason why I mentioned the name "Minerva" was I was wondering if anyone remembered me from those days. I was the one who took a drive and visited Hastings, Nebraska (the home of the mutant Kool-Aid man) so many years ago.

~ Omeri

Welcome.

Please let me know if you would like me to merge this account with your Minerva account. You don't have to do this, but the option exists if you want it.

Yeah, sure, that would be great. I would have logged on as "Minerva" but I forgot my password... I wonder why...

~ Omeri

Hi Minerva. I was here back then. I don't remember you specifically but welcome back. I was James 'Prodigy' Meehan back then.

I remember you, Prodigy. You were a real mainstay of this site. And knowing you, you still are.

~ Min