Sign in to follow this  
Forge

How it should have ended...

Some of you may have discovered this youtube channel, but I hadn't. These guys have been around for years, making animated 'logical' or spoofed endings to movies.

They have done an ending to just about every 'blockbuster' or popular movie in the last 10 years or so. There are dozens of videos and I'm not going to spam you with all of them. You can find their channel at How It Should Have Ended

Here are a couple to give you an idea of what I mean. Enjoy.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
">
">
">
">

">

I lied...here's another. laugh

">

So sue me, these are awesome!

">

Eh....sometimes HISHE is really good, and other times they miss the mark. The BioShock one missed.