Mutants & Masterminds - DC Adventures Heroes and Villains Volume 1

PDF on sale now, pre-orders for the hardcover dead tree version as well.

Previews Download of the table of contents. This thing is packed full of characters and only covers A through K!!

Quote:
The DC Universe features a dazzling array of characters who have thrilled readers for generations. Now they come to life for tabletop gaming in DC ADVENTURES Heroes & Villains. Vol. I covers characters A–K, from Abra Kadabra and Adam Strange through Kid Flash and Kobra. Each entry comes complete with DC ADVENTURES game information, character details, and a full-color illustration from one of DC Comics' best artists. Heroes & Villains also includes entries on various teams, from the Justice League and Justice Society to the Injustice Gang and the Fearsome Five. With Heroes & Villains in-hand, you have a tremendous wealth of material for your DC ADVENTURES games, all usable with the award-winning Mutants & Masterminds game system!

For my part I can say no without much thought.

However... from what I see on the Atomic Think Tank, there are tons of people out there who are willing and eager to pull down an "official" write-up of the Justice League and play right out of the gate.

For my part this and the 2nd volume will be useful primarily for seeing how certain powers are being built with the current list of 3e Effects.

I think a lot of the people that I have gamed with over the years would be interested in this book. I just wasn't sure about this group. Please let us know if they have done anything interesting with the powers/effects.

I haven't actually purchased yet, I need to see if either of the stores near me are part of the GR pre-order program. Shipping from GR is quite expensive (though they do pack things very well to protect your investment) so if I can buy from one of the local places and still get the PDF for $5 I will probably do that.

Otherwise I'll cough up for GR direct order. The extra cost is worth knowing that A) I'll get my product well before I would from Amazon, and B) more money goes into GR's pockets to help fund more goodies.

Archived