An Apology

Kazuo

Hey guys, Centimane here (or Kazuo or Walker or douchebag or whatever it is you might have preferred to call me).

As the title of this post implies, I’m here to apologize for vanishing without a trace a while back. Jeremy Noctis happened to stumble upon me out on the interwebs a little while ago and, upon discovering it was me, assured me that I still have friends here and that I’d be welcomed if I wanted to come back.

Whether or not that’s true, or he was just trying to be nice, it did make me realize that I owed you guys an apology, if nothing else.

So this is me, apologizing. I’m not expecting anything in return - certainly not a warm “welcome back” or anything like that – so if any of you who were in my game (or in games I was playing in) when I bailed are pissed at me, feel free to say so, I won’t try to convince you that you shouldn’t be.

As for why I left, let’s just say that “some stuff” came up that made it hard to stay active online for quite a while and so I just stopped being active online for the duration of that time. Even so, I should have put up an LoA post or something before I left, so that folks knew what was up, but I didn’t. For that I apologize.

So anyway, there you go. Thanks for reading, and feel free to comment, or not, as you please.

P.S.-- I'm glad to see that the site looks to still be so busy!

There is nothing to apologize for Cent. This is just a hobby and we do this for fun, real life always takes priority and I, personally, would never fault you for handling your personal affairs before playing here in the sand box with the rest of us kids.

I hope everything worked out well for you and can find the time to hang with us again sooner or later (preferably sooner).

Best wishes to you and we hope see you about.

~Dave

Thanks for all the awesome and encouraging responses, guys! That means a lot. smile

And you probably will see me around some, moving forward. My free time is limited, but I do have some and I have missed this place (and the people here) quite a bit.

Archived