Batman: The Circumambient Path

Batman: The Circumambient Path

This will lead to The Dark Knight Rises. Really.

I wanted to embed this but my knowledge of Chinese is sorely lacking. Make Em Laugh. You may know Joseph Gordon Levitt from Inception or 500 Days of Summer. But damn, he does a nice homage to Donald O'Connor on SNL. If you have no idea who Donald O'Connor is, where Make Em Laugh came from or just how good Singin in the Rain and Gene Kelly are: Please watch Singin in the Rain. I know, it's a musical with dance numbers. But Gene Kelly influenced Jackie Chan so pretend the choreography involves people getting hurt.

[end_news_blurb]

When I hear someone's movement called “poetry in motion” I think of early Jackie Chan, Gene Kelly and Walter Payton. Apparently Volkswagon thinks of teabagging corpses.

But what a really wanted to get to was Joseph Gordon Levitt and Batman. He is not the Riddler.

Why is Batman, The Dark Knight Rises, always in the news? I suppose we keep it there. That second movie did really well, people like the character, there's a great deal of hope the new movie will be at least as good. Plus, that's what fans do these days, with Interwebs and tweets and texts and all that good stuff. You might think the Web would help Spider-Man more, but who knows? Anyway, according to Variety, Joseph Gordon Levitt will play Alberto Falcone (a.k.a. "the Holiday Killer") in Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises.

More details and spoilers lie here.

Archived