Greetings, and is there an Aberrant game to join?

Caninicus

I was given the Aberrant core book back in the 90's as a gift, and never had the opportunity to actually play. I was feeling nostalgic, and dug it out and started thinking about concepts, and settled on a burnt-out alcoholic nurse who erupted. I have only the core book, but was considering getting the APG and possibly Terragen and Directive books via DriveThruRPG. There doesn't seem to be much Aberrant activity recently, but figured that it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

I'm new to the boards, and this seemed the least inappropriate spot to post. If this was incorrect, kindly direct me to more promising waters, if you would. smile

As Justin said, 200x is closest to canon. The "open world" descriptor means that there is no set ST, only a moderator, and that you tell your own stories guided by the rules. The current ST-run games (games that have a set ST who functions much as an ST in a a table-top game) that are active is Children of Quantum Fire (which is not canon and may be closed, I'm not sure) and Dead Rising (which I know if open since I run it laugh ).

Welcome to the site! DR is a great game with lots of activity, and 200x is available also as people mentioned above, but new games crop up here fairly often as well. The best way to get involved is drop in to chat now and then. Lots of discussion happens there both game related and not. smile

Archived