Captain America

RPG Post

Captain America

Here is new footage for the upcoming Captain America movie from Entertainment tonight. It is just a teaser for a the new trailer, but it does have a shield toss.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[end_news_blurb]

Here is a full body shot of Cap.

captainamericafb.jpg

And here is a detailed shot of Red Skull.

Captain-America-Red-Skull.jpg

I hope they get this right. Not because I'm some huge fan of Captain America, but because each time one of Marvel's movies hits it out of the park it brings with it better chances that WB will wake up and do the same with a DC character not named Batman or Superman.

Originally Posted By: Ouroboros
I hope they get this right. Not because I'm some huge fan of Captain America, but because each time one of Marvel's movies hits it out of the park it brings with it better chances that WB will wake up and do the same with a DC character not named Batman or Superman.

I'm really, really doubtful. Marvel has had commercially successful movies for over a decade. And yet, aside from the fluke of Nolan helming the Batman reboot, DC has. . . what, Smallville? Superman Returns?

I don't think its a matter of DC not caring about its movies, I think its a problem of DC having a malignancy in their development process that prevents them from copying Marvel's success. I'm not sure what, exactly.

• 2 months later...

Archived