Um...hello.

KJ4

AFAIK, Chosen is intent upon this being a more general RPG site. It did begin as an Aberrant/Trinity - centric fan site, but it is evolving into a Play-by-post haven for any sort of game. In fact, I bet if you proposed a game in a setting we don't have, you'd fill your roster in 24 hours. I'd bet you money.

P.S. I LOVE Aberrant. That said, I am in love with most RPGs. I LOVED Champions. Ab's system is easier. (You did, in fact, literally need to be a rocket scientist to play Champions) If you hate Aberrant, then we can still be friends. Though I just don't understand you anymore.

Hey...I heard that "victi-"

cool

Besides, like I said, been working up the guts to get an account here. I always thought of this place as sort of "mecca" for Aberrant purists and that you (like some Disney fans) would be screaming to have me crucified.

grin

Originally Posted By: KJ4
Besides, like I said, been working up the guts to get an account here. I always thought of this place as sort of "mecca" for Aberrant purists and that you (like some Disney fans) would be screaming to have me crucified.

There used to be some pure-canon hard-schoolers, but they were more than willing to let people do their own thing in their own game. In the 'open world' games, canon was often the glue that held the worlds together, so the old-school crowd was pretty fanatic about preserving it. But again, that was situational.

Archived