Aberrant: Theomachy - General Discussion

Blue Thunder

Sent him a second PM, hopefully his email notifies him. HE may be having some kind of real life crisis. The important thing is to be welcoming when he comes back in case part of the reason he hasn;t logged on is because he feels guilty at dropping the ball. He should know that he can come back and we will still want to pick things up again.

Still, I have to admit after Prometheans and this, I am sensing a pattern.

Sent him a second PM, hopefully his email notifies him. HE may be having some kind of real life crisis. The important thing is to be welcoming when he comes back in case part of the reason he hasn;t logged on is because he feels guilty at dropping the ball. He should know that he can come back and we will still want to pick things up again.

Still, I have to admit after Prometheans and this, I am sensing a pattern.

it gives me time to recover from my surgery and work on my character. heh.

• 3 weeks later...

It's just that he and I had a conversation one day and I asked him to just let us know if he ever needed to bail and not just vanish. He promised that he wouldn't do this again. Even if he does come back at some point, and I hope he does, and that he is okay, my trust has been hurt. I was reeeaaly looking forward to this one...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived