Trinity RPG - Trinity Adventure

KingOfDreams

I can't wait any longer. I've been working on this adventure off and on for a while now. It is specifically designed for a group of beginning Aeon Trinity operatives. It still needs some work for my tastes, but I don't think I'll ever have a finished product I'll be satisfied with. I might as well post what I have. I don't think I will be violating any copyright laws, but if the admin thinks so please take it down. I hope it gives some Storytellers a spark to run Trinity and keep Aeon alive!

1st_Assignment___Frantically_French_2.doc

• 1 month later...

I read it, and I like it :)

Have to read it more concentrated again, though.

One thinkg I wanted to mention ... when the TV Team and the negotiaters talk with Gaston, he offers them food. The text says the media people accept, while I think they would refuse in case the food is radiated.

Or do I interpred something wrong?

One thinkg I wanted to mention ... when the TV Team and the negotiaters talk with Gaston, he offers them food. The text says the media people accept, while I think they would refuse in case the food is radiated.

Or do I interpred something wrong?

Great point!

I love incorporating little "realisms" like that into a game. I am definitely going to add it to the scenario.

Thanks!

PS - I was beginning to think I had been black listed on the site. A whole month before I got a response! I didn't expect a celebration or anything, just some recognition I suppose. There is the download counter that shows response, but I was beginning to worry that I had posted a corrupted file that wouldn't open or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Another idea - perhaps Gaston would prefer to give the media team food, when they are suspicious if its radiated, he tells them to test it with their radiation badges.

Showing them that he can provide surplus unradiated food could be used as a sign of power in that circumstances.

Archived