Adventure! RPG: Adventures of the Mystical and Mundane - OOC

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He could have just stopped when we yelled halt. Then again he probably thought we were agents of Piper coming after him. It was a misunderstanding really...we pursued he attacked and we had to defend ourselves. That said Hadrian went for a non lethal strike. It was our fearless Highlander who had to go all ginsu... ::huh

He could have just stopped when we yelled halt. Then again he probably thought we were agents of Piper coming after him. It was a misunderstanding really...we pursued he attacked and we had to defend ourselves. That said Hadrian went for a non lethal strike. It was our fearless Highlander who had to go all ginsu... ::huh

It was just funny. No harm done, that is the magic of role-playing stories...they are always changing.

Ski is right, this one was mostly my bad. But with the information I actually had IMHO tactically it was the right move.

We're dealing with something that could and would kick our collective asses, *or* just run away from us. After we went down that Jeckle/Hide line of thought and then saw what he was up to (i.e. injecting himself) I made the choice that we needed to act now rather than wait for perfect information.

Ski is right, this one was mostly my bad. But with the information I actually had IMHO tactically it was the right move.

We're dealing with something that could and would kick our collective asses, *or* just run away from us. After we went down that Jeckle/Hide line of thought and then saw what he was up to (i.e. injecting himself) I made the choice that we needed to act now rather than wait for perfect information.

Agreed. I don't think the PCs actions were unwarranted... just a bit paranoid. The sort of paranoid you get from being a PC in Call of Cthulhu. ::tongue But then again, from the vic's perspective - he sees people in his room, realizes they've seen him, figures that it's 'Piper', and runs for it. If anything, even more reasonable.

I was in two minds as to what William would do as he's the least experienced of the characters by a long way. I finally decided on Shoot First because it's what the people who actually know what they're doing are doing and it seemed to fit.

But ya win some, ya lose some. ::tongue

I think we the players have been a little stunned (well done that).

A good question. I don't think we have a license to kill... certainly not "innocent" people.

Or in this day and age, maybe we do? Fleeing the scene of a crime, person in league with the murderer...

I'm open to suggestions.

I think we the players have been a little stunned (well done that).

A good question. I don't think we have a license to kill... certainly not "innocent" people.

Or in this day and age, maybe we do? Fleeing the scene of a crime, person in league with the murderer...

I'm open to suggestions.

Well, we've got 2 options - we can go back to Algreto, cap in hand, or we can just deal with it. William's manipulation skills are somewhat fearsome, but I suspect we've been seen - so the options for that route are somewhat limited.

Archived