Adventure! RPG: Adventures of the Mystical and Mundane - OOC

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok everyone!!

I am back finally. The baby is doing well and I'm adjusting to daddy life. Now that is all in the bag, lets get this damn game back online. Who is still around? It seems all the games have slowed to a crawl. Who is still posting so we can get things back online.

Let me know as soon as possible please. I have story lines I don't want to waste here...heh.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok sky...waiting on you!

Wait...what??? I had already posted the Ophidian's reaction to the gust. I realize Odo asked him about it but I really don't have any more info than the rest of us. Shade, if you think the Ophidian would have any meanigful knowledge of what just happened for me to share with the party go ahead and send me a PM and I'll cook something up. I had thought we were all waiting on you... ::confused

Wait...what??? I had already posted the Ophidian's reaction to the gust. I realize Odo asked him about it but I really don't have any more info than the rest of us. Shade, if you think the Ophidian would have any meanigful knowledge of what just happened for me to share with the party go ahead and send me a PM and I'll cook something up. I had thought we were all waiting on you... ::confused

The gust was one thing..then the noise. You havn't posted since then. Odo reacted, Adam reacted, Yumming reacted, Ophidian was hissing. I didn't know if you had more to add.

Well is it obvious that a creature of the night has come to prey upon us or is it creaky boards? The Ophidian has the awareness dice pool to be able to tell so if you have anymore info to tell me speak up boy! Otherwise we all jumped and are waiting for you...

Then I believe new initiative rolls are called for...

they crash hard into a wagon that was perfectly placed below the now destroyed building.

I think you may have meant wall/window/room. since I dont recall you demolishing the entire three story hotel around us...

Question for the ST.

If Adam ran back down the stairs how many rounds would it take for him to get down? And can we see any trees out the new window?

Third floor of a large Victorian style home. Probably two full rounds to run down the stairs.

As for the trees...cough* dramatic edit* cough.

Haha. Yes, though the trees are about 6' out and not quite past the second floor. They are smaller trees, jumping to one would difficult. Certainly possible, but difficult (athletics +1diff)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Greetigns Knave. We welcome you with open arms. I have confirmation from Skylion and Alex (( i presume )) that this can once again happen. Tohoo also, may be joining. Feel free to roll something up, take a look at teh IC and OOC threads and PM me or use this forum for any questions.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks - Wow - that was fast! ::biggrin

Will do... mmmm now time to come up with a concept that doesn't let the side down. ::unsure ::biggrin

What do you have in mind?

If you read the IC and OOC thus far it gives you a feel for the game a bit. It is divided into story arcs or chapters that will basically be the various cases you are working on. As they progress, you may have to move to another case before actually finnishing the one you're on. In this regard it will funciton like a video game...sort of.

The players involved that are still around and there players are as follows...

Skylion: The Ophidian. An artifact hunter and rare antiquities dealer. he has a serpentine eye and is very creepy.

Alex: Adam Trooper. A worldly man with vast combat experience and knows a bit of everything.

Tohoo: ((PossiblY)) She is playing a european superspy type.

What do you have in mind?

If you read the IC and OOC thus far it gives you a feel for the game a bit. It is divided into story arcs or chapters that will basically be the various cases you are working on. As they progress, you may have to move to another case before actually finnishing the one you're on. In this regard it will funciton like a video game...sort of.

The players involved that are still around and there players are as follows...

Skylion: The Ophidian. An artifact hunter and rare antiquities dealer. he has a serpentine eye and is very creepy.

Alex: Adam Trooper. A worldly man with vast combat experience and knows a bit of everything.

Tohoo: ((PossiblY)) She is playing a european superspy type.

Ideas off the top of my head:

1) A UFO abductee from the future who lost his sense of fear (no sense in speculating how ::tongue) [probably 'improved' to be a stalwart]

2) Or the scion of a family with a reputation for producing Adventurers and crusading knights - some say that they have the blood of avenging angels. [Daredevil / Stalwart]

Archived