Adventure! RPG: Adventures of the Mystical and Mundane - OOC

The Ophidian is more concerned with security clearance and access. Government contracts have to specify clearance and he wants to make sure that The Spear of Longinus and other trinkets are more than just a carrot to be dangled perpetually in front of his nose...

..he is in this for access...

You are all granted full access to all things involved in Pandora Garbage. With the exceptions of financial / Budget information and Super top secret stuff of course (( which wouldn't be named anyway so full access )). You will have access to / be exposed to top class stuff. Aeroplanes, weapons, technology, etc.

That also means a no comment clause. You can't divulge the info to anyone for anyreason. that type stuff.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you all have full access to read/stare/smell/etc. NO taking, and in some cases no touching.

Why don't you take a look at your facililtes when you get back from the first thing you havn't done yet and see what is inside. ::brick

Don't bang your head at me you silly ST. I have to represent the interests of my client...er my character and he wants to make sure the deal is sweet goddamnit before he does the thing he hasn't done yet and check out the "facilities."

Cool.

Yeah, It seems like she might have dropped us. We can proceed and if she does come back, well..were all imaginitive to do some retconning.

Sure would be nice to have another girl character in the game though...freakin' sausage fest around here...

::tongue

Okay, I edited my post so that we can move along.

Yo Alex, sorry he is being so intimidating...he can't really help it. On the other hand, in an actual fight, you would likely slice him to ribbons. On the other other hand, let's all be thankful we are on the same side...

Sorry, fellow adventurers. The Man made me work 70 hours. The library was closed by the time I got home. This week is lighter. ::closedeyes Or it better or be or there will be a Day of Reckoning!

and really... if I mean to abandon you... I'm usually up front about it! ::brick

You sure you brought enough equipment man? sheesh,,

When dealing with the ocult, one doesn't f--- around. ::ultracool

And yes, the Ophidian does use snakes as weapons... ::sly

BTW, did you catch that reference to Tobin's Spirit Guide? ::happy It's his books and knowledge that are perhaps his most useful resources in this matter, though Hadrian has learned quickly that one ought to be well-armed, especially when one is digging for ancient and powerful artifacts, whether in third world swaps or the U.S. of A. Aside from any actual paranormal threat, there are plenty of more mundane dangers to be found...

Sorry no jetpacks or rocket launchers...for those see the Ophidian

Damn straight!

Between his personal resources at 5 and his Kingpin at 6, The Ophidian either has what you need or knows somebody who does. Standard finder's fee at 10% the cost of the item, more for extremely rare or valuable items.

Operators are standing by! ::ultracool

Hmm... you beat me to the gear (well done) although it wasn't going to occure to me (and still won't) that silver shot is a good idea. One elephant gun (rifle), one machine gun, two hand guns, one sword, two knives, Reinforced clothing.

And I really like the idea of having a Kingpin around. I'll probably have a question for you at some point.

...need an extra car to the airstrip with all your damn gear. Note to story teller. No more equipment bizarre's.

Oh and to clear up any possible confusion. There is only ONE pair of Aether Goggles. As stated, the rest of the equipment on her cart is non-definable at this point.

Just FYI.

oops, gotcha. Okay, well I snagged the goggles. If anyone wants them, they can fight me for them.

just kidding.

maybe.

HAHA ok, i had to bleep out a portion of that post because I have no idea how yo all feel about swearing, racist remarks, etc. in your games. I was going to say something in place of that bleep as it fits with teh story, but I have no idea how you all would take it, so I was hoping to get some feedback for future posts.

HAHA ok, i had to bleep out a portion of that post because I have no idea how yo all feel about swearing, racist remarks, etc. in your games. I was going to say something in place of that bleep as it fits with teh story, but I have no idea how you all would take it, so I was hoping to get some feedback for future posts.

Welllll, this is technically an all ages site. But I'm a big boy and I think everyone else here is too (unless they're big girls). While there's certainly a place to draw the line, I am in full support of racist, insensitive and derogatory comments if they're there to promote realism. Oh and cursing. Lots of $##$(@! cursing.

Seriously, we want realism here. Inappropriate and bigoted behavior and language exists today and the 1920's were much less PC than the current day. Don't go crazy with it, but if its fleshing out a character or a scene, I say go for it. I for one am hoping to be able to liberally use some curse words once things start getting crazy.

This is certainly a sensitive issue and I think it was a good idea to take stock of everyone's comfort levels before proceeding. In regards to this post, I fully expected Odo to be the subject of racism in this game and it would be absurd to think that his race would be ignored (especially in the deep south).

Oh, and surely there must be some precedent set somewhere else on this site.

If it is appropriate in context run with it. Roleplaying is partly about exploring those themes which we might otherwise not get to.

Oh...and the forum software will censor your posts if you start swearing...I think there are 5 or so banned words...oops! I tried posting what I thought were a fe banned ones but it let them through. Maybe JC took off the censor program. Didn't want to cuss just for demonstative purposes! Dramatic swearing only!

ok for those who are curious...I added a few case file sections in this forum. Those are to put notes in and the like for cases you are working. Basically copy and paste info, posts, put up your own IC if you wish. It will hopefully help with facts and details, so you don't have to pour over IC and OOC pages to look back to find.

Use them if you wish, I will to put up new things as they are discovered as well.

Enjoy!

BTW. Could all the players please post something in the "Significant Characters" thread please. I want to make sure that the active roster is accounted for. If you have any pictures you want to use for reference, please do.

Thanks.

HintHint(BLADE90)Hint(TOOHO)HintHint:Nudge:

::tongue

Archived