And he's still a kid!

Asbjørn

(make sure to enjoy your last year as an underage drinker (you alcoholic, you), cuz all the fun goes right out of it once it stops being illegal)

Yeah, and you finally stop crossing the border to countries that aren't such prudes...You can drive, vote for your president, get married and join the military...but you can't have a beer? Gimme a break! ::confused ::wink

::happybirthday

Happy Birthday Phoenix!

Hey Phoenix, if you want to come visit Japan (You know, meet me, get some direct insight for Nippontai High), the legal drinking age here is only 20. ::sly Just make sure to avoid those Kitty Hawk sailors - they're nothing but trouble.

- AE2 BlueNinja, USS Kitty Hawk ::happy

Thanks guys! ::biggrin

Asbjorn, I was 15 when I first showed up here. ::wacko ::blush

It kinda' makes you feel old when you realise you've been running RPGs longer than some of your players have been alive... ::wacko
::laugh
(make sure to enjoy your last year as an underage drinker (you alcoholic, you), cuz all the fun goes right out of it once it stops being illegal) ::wink ::beer30
::laugh I have a friend who says getting to drink when he turned 21 was like a reward for going 21 years without getting caught...

Hey Phoenix, if you want to come visit Japan (You know, meet me, get some direct insight for Nippontai High), the legal drinking age here is only 20. ::sly Just make sure to avoid those Kitty Hawk sailors - they're nothing but trouble.

- AE2 BlueNinja, USS Kitty Hawk ::happy

Legal age to drink in my country is 18. ::tongue ¡¡¡Some times is great to live in a third world country!!! ::biggrin

Archived