Super-Hero Dating

Finbar

The social penalty from Taint doesn't apply when interacting with other Tainted novas, I believe.
There are different views on this, even in cannon.

One of them is that you don't have social diff when interacting with another nova who is as tainted as you or more (oddly they didn't say the difference between the two modifiers).

But I think it's noteworthy what Scripture's big roll in the Teragen is.

I.e. He carries the word of Mal.

The next question is... "why is this important"?

Potential answer: Because it's hard to understand Mal.

Divis:

Well, we know Divis has every mega-attribute and enchancement. So, is "Awesome Lay" a mega-social enchancement? Or perhaps mega-dexterity? Or mega-stamina? Personally, Id take Mal as a high level "****buddy" backround: Its like Mentor, only less clingy and more fun.

And as for falling head over heels for him, puh-leeze. He may be a great lay, but hes got way too much baggage (boyfriend, problems with the law, apocolyptic cults of personality bent on following his every whim).

Abbie Universe partners:

Tommy Orgy takes the care of the chore of planning group sex, although the variety does suffer. I've always thought Skew was doable, but I like 'em scruffy. Same thing goes for Corbin, whos also a legitimate rebel not some T2M action figure. Soccer players....mmmm....

Count Orzaiz seems like the most interesting conversationalist, to me. Long nights debating the politics and philosophy of the Nova age would get me all hot and bothered. And hes probably a decent sugar daddy too.

RE: Divis

Is sex a social skill? Sounds like it. So Divis functions with a +8 or so difficulty.

Further, he has the power to make people erupt. Scripture's Information Manip + Mastery could very well make him the only person on the planet who can interact with Divis without that +8.

No. Sex falls under the category of athletics! Making Love adds in Rapport....

Archived