Sign in to follow this  
phoenix

Picture fight!

All right, this game is played by posting a picture that in some way "owns" the object in the picture posted before yours. I'll start:

IPB Image

Roach infestation!

Hmm... really? Should we stop? I figured that since we were hotlinking instead of uploading them to EON, our servers would be fine. And the extra traffic shouldn't put a dent in the Wikipedia hosts, which is where I'm getting my images.

IPB Image

[My tidal wave wipes out your suicide bomber and short-circuits the explosives!]

Kryptonite is the obvious solution but I think instead Marlon Brando will come back with a li'l classic "Who's your Daddy?!"

IPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

Project Utopia's Science & Technology Division shows up to confiscate all those nifty Proton Packs!

::owned

IPB Image

::devil

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Edit: I just noticed that Alex posted before Skylion did. But that's okay, because I think Divis Mal beats the Stay-Puft man handily as well... Anyway, sorry Alex. ::blush ::biggrin

This would be the guy they never defeated...

Actually they did...when they crossed the streams inside Gozer The Gozerian, The Destructor's little extra-dimensional hut. The Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man was a manifestation of The Destructor and perished when it did, like so: IPB Image

IPB Image

::devil

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Edit: I just noticed that Alex posted before Skylion did. But that's okay, because I think Divis Mal beats the Stay-Puft man handily as well... Anyway, sorry Alex. ::blush ::biggrin

IPB Image

IPB Image

And then the Druids come to take revenge on the bear-skinner!

IPB Image

((sorry, couldn't resist taking out Divis Mal with taint...on with the show...who owns the Druid?))

A snake charmer might hold some power over a Cobra, but no snake charmer can stand up to the combined DNA of the world's greatest soldiers and military leaders.

IPB Image

I was actually going to post a bear rug pic when I realised Arcanum V had beaten me to it. I knew someone was going to go for the carbonite pic as well. But guess who owns Han Solo encassed in Carbonite? Thats right...

IPB Image

..but guess who owns Jabba...

IPB Image