Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

About This Game

Generations have waited within warded shelters for a great evil to pass, and now take their steps back into a strange, new world. The land has been reclaimed by nature, the landscape changed drastically and monster populate the world again. The people are in need of hope, heroes who dare to explore and reclaim this world and help rebuild civilization.

Game System

Dungeons & Dragons

Status

Inactive
  1. What's new in this game
  2. The ghoul child leapt up on to the mighty warrior, its massive talons dug deep into his flesh as it clamped to remain a hold of him. The great warrio bellowed in pain as all sense and reason fled form his eyes and they were consumed with the intense desire to crush his enemy. Its fanged mouth opened wide to bite into the flesh of his throat and as its head lashed forward a mighty fist kept it from it's mark, slamming ito it with the force of a battering ram. The pale creature cocked to one side, shaking off the impact with a childlike moan and a shake of it's head to get its bearing. It lunged again and a mighty fist punched it a second it a second time. It shook off the blow with several blinks of its eyes to shoo off the dizzying spots. The child's eyes swelled up with fear at the realization that the large man had a grip on its ankle. Dread winced and screamed in agony as he tore the child undead from his body and proceeded to slam it all about. The walls, the floor, the ceiling, no direction was safe from the violent flailing of the indomitable champion. Sated that the fell beast had had enough he savagely flailed it against the floor a few more times and threw it down, stomping on its head with a primal grunt. Gore splattered as the wound made the foulest of sounds.
  3. Moving into melee range does not incur an AoO. Moving out of melee without disengage manuver doez though.
  4. Does the girl incur an attack of opportunity as she follows Shayuri? Also, Shay totally weasels. She has two more 1st level slots...she can use another one on Shield.
  5. The boy snarls and turns his attention to Dread. Attack #1: 1D20+2 => (3 + 2) = 5 vs AC 16 = Miss! Attack #2: 1D20+2 => (15 + 2) = 17 vs AC 16 = Hit! Damage: 1D6+2 => (6 + 2) = 8 Slashing damage. The girl stays focused on Shayuri Attack #1: 1D20+2 => (13 + 2) = 15 = Miss! Attack #2: 1D20+2 => (19 + 2) = 21 = Hit! Damage: 1D6+2 => (4 + 2) = 6 Slashing damage (Supposing Shayuri does not weasel out of the damage. )
  6. Dread attacked her enemies for her, I target a ghoul child, not the wench. I'm using team work, she' attacking party members and running away. Shame. Shame... Shame!
  7. Yep that was my bad. I got it into my head this room was downstairs. I'll fix it.
  8. In Shayuri's defense, she IS getting double-teamed, whereas Dread and Krusk are double-teaming a single enemy. There are no stairs though, just a narrow hallway that leads to this rather small room.
  9. My hero... By the gods, you have a dagger, use it! Eventually Dread will stand aside and demand others begin holding their own. There is no written law that says Sorcerer's can't roll around in the muck and fight. Dread was impressed with your use of fire... now he is rolling his eyes. Hang your head in shame Kobold! SHAME! SHAME!
  10. Shayuri cursed softly as the flames of her spell were relatively ineffective. She was in precisely the wrong spot for this fight...wedged in among monsters while the warriors stood impotently behind her. Time to reposition. She waved her dagger around, fending off the ghoul-children's claws as she backed up away from them and up the hall a bit...making room for those more inclined to get their hands dirty. (Taking Withdraw action and scooting back away from the ghoulies, up the stairs as far as I can so other folks can charge heroically in)
  11. The woman is taking the Attack action and will claw at Dread with both attacks. Attack #1: 1D20+2 => (10 + 2) = 12 vs AC 16 = Miss! Attack #2: 1D20+2 => (11 + 2) = 13 vs AC 16 = Miss! Shayuri is up!
  12. The gout of flames seared past Dread, his skin reddened and his teeth clenched to fight off the pain, but still he moved on to the task at hand. The pain only stiffened his resolve as he entered the fray with new found vigor. With violence in his eyes he spun about and lashed his sword downward across the back of one of the ghoulish children that seemed to have something against the sorceress. No, he and the Sorceress had some words to share, and no one was killing her until then. "This kobold is not for you, children..." The little bastard slipped swiftly beneath the arc of the swing skittering about the floor with speed and agility that was beginning to irritate the swordsman.
  13. Krusk moves his sword over his head, all the way so that the tip of the blade comes close to hitting the ground. He loses his focus for a moment, becoming angry and feeling hatred within him for the woman in front if him. "Stop moving and just die already!" he screams to the abomination. Attack with Greatsword = 7+7 = 14 Frustrated at himself and furious at the mockery of life that the evil being in front of him presents, he roars to the woman.
  14. Okay, so Shayuri takes no damage due to her shield spell. Krusk, you're up!
  15. Shay spends a 1st level spell on a Shield, raising her AC for the remainder of the turn to 22, causing those two attacks to miss.
  16. As the witch hisses at Krusk, he was taken slightly aback as he drew his weapon and pointed it toward her crouching form. "This will be the last time you fool someone. How vile and terrible of a creature are you to abuse the sanctity of a person's good nature? No more... and now..." he lunges toward the witch with the large sword... "time to end you". Despite the paladin's best effort, the witch slipped to the side, demonstrating more agility than he was expecting, leaving his blade only to find a bit of her skirt as she smiled at him smugly. A litany of curses spewed from Dread's mouth, 'whore', 'harlot' and several others that would have been enough to make a Celebrant of Sharess blush. In a dizzying blur he kicked at the witch, which she dodged as well, only to end up leaping in the direction of his blade as he swung the heavy steel directly to impede her escape from him. It was a decent enough feint on Dread's part, but he knew she wouldn't fall for it a second time. "Cursed whore!" he belittled her as his blade bit deep into her flesh. "Back to the Hells with you!" The witch looked down at the blade buried in her flesh and then up at Dread, shooting him a sharp-toothed grin as she used her impalement on his weapon as a means to limit his movement. Her claws hands slashed at the warrior, catching him somewhat by surprise. Reflexively he kicked her, knocking her back and off of his blade, while simultaneously ensuring she managed to only claw at the air. "Look out!" Shayuri warned. "We need to thin this group out before they can start freezing us!" She summoned magic, and exhaled a torrent of flame that swept through the room! All three creatures... and Delgath... were in the cone of devastation! But knowing that she had an ally in front of her sapped the sorceress of some of that vital will to do harm, perhaps. The flames were relatively tepid in temperature as she held back her worst, but still managed to cause the creatures to hiss and howl in pain, adding the scent of seared flesh and burnt hair to the air. Almost immediately Shayuri nearly regretted her actions as the two 'children' snapped their heads around at the half-elf and hissed. They charged at her, nearly falling over each other to get at her first as their flesh still sizzled and smoldered from her flames. The boy leapt at her first, claws swiping at at her, forcing Shayuri to the side to avoid his strikes... and unwittingly into those of his 'sister', though the girl's talons, instead of tearing into her, scratching deep gouges of crimson in her flesh, were instead deflected by a mystic barrier, reflexively summoned by Shayuri in an instant. The room itself was already quite small and filled with a half dozen combatants wielding cones of flames and huge blades, which led Eon to stand in the hall with Arturs behind him, as Rhosh checked their rear, ensuring this was not simply a diversion.
  17. Boy and girl attack Shayuri. Boy Attack #1: 1D20+2 => (5 + 2) = 7 = Miss! Boy Attack #2: 1D20+2 => (6 + 2) = 8 = Miss! Girl Attack #1: 1D20+2 => (16 + 2) = 18 = Hit! Girl Attack #2: 1D20+2 => (18 + 2) = 20 = Hit! Damage 1D6+2 => (5 + 2) = 7 slashing damage 1D6+2 => (1 + 2) = 3 slashing damage Total of 10 slashing damage to Shayuri Order of action so far... 1) Krusk 2) Dread 3) 'Woman' - AC 16, 7/25 HP 4) Shayuri 5) 'Boy' - AC 14 with 9/16 HP 6) 7) 8) 'Girl' - AC 14 with 9/16 HP 9) Krusk, you are up!
  18. I rolled and succeeded on the save, it was a 16 I think. I did it a few nights ago, but Max was there to verify.
  19. "Look out!" Shayuri warned. "We need to thin this group out before they can start freezing us!" She summoned magic, and exhaled a torrent of flame that swept through the room! All three ghouls...and Delgath...were in the cone of devastation! But knowing that she had an ally in front of her sapped the sorceress of some of that vital will to do harm, perhaps. The flames were relatively tepid in temperature as she held back her worst. Burning Hands: 3d6 7 (Dex save DC 15 for half)
  20. Stand your ground cowards! Lest I use you as meat shields so that you may die with purpose!
  21. It's been a week and a half since anybody posted, so I guess I just have to assume that Shayuri, Eon and Rhosh just stand there, stunned unless they post today.
  22. Nah. For once Krusk got initiative. Heh. The woman is taking the Attack action and will claw at Dread with both attacks. Attack #1: 1D20+2 => (12 + 2) = 14 vs AC 16 = Miss! Attack #2: 1D20+2 => (5 + 2) = 7 vs AC 16 = Miss! Order of action so far... 1) Krusk 2) Dread 3) 'Woman' - AC 16, 14/25 HP 4) 5) 'Boy' - AC 14 with 16/16 HP 6) 7) 8) 'Girl' - AC 14 with 16/16 HP 9) Shayuri, Rhosh, Eon and Artus still need to act. Artus will likely go last, assuming you guys know better what to do than him.
  23. A litany of curses spewed from Dread's mouth, 'whore', 'harlot' and several others that would have been enough to make a Celebrant of Sharess blush. In a dizzying blur he kicked at the witch, which she dodged only to end up leaping in the direction of his blade as he swung the heavy steel directly to impede her escape from him. It was a decent enough feint on Dread's part, but he knew she wouldn't fall for it a second time. "Cursed whore!" he belittled her as his blade bit deep into her flesh. "Back to the Hells with you!" Attack: Roll(1d20)+6: 17,+6 Total:23 Damage: Roll(1d10)+4: 7,+4 Total:11 I'm operating on the assumption a 23 hit, if not then some minor editing will fix the issue.
  24. With my lower Dexterity, it makes sense that I would probably go closer to 6-7 or even 9 so I'll go in whichever one is left open by the group. As the witch hisses at Krusk, he is taken slightly aback as he draws his weapon and points it toward her crouching form. "This will be the last time you fool someone. How vile and terrible of a creature are you to abuse the sanctity of a person's good nature? No more... and now..." he lunges toward the witch with the large sword... "time to end you". Attack Roll = (7+7) = 14
  25. The sorceress cried out in surprise and alarm when the boy lunged at her! She recoiled and lashed out in a counterpush that probably wouldn't have worked against a foe her own weight or more...but against this much smaller opponent she's able to shove him aside, causing him to stumble past her rather than grab onto her! Even so, he's not startled or disoriented...in a heartbeat he's recovered and whirled around, ready to try again! She cast a spell, and lightning danced around her right hand. With a quick twist of her waist, Shayuri made a lunge of her own! The boy was small though, and quick. Most of the fury of her spell was wasted, but a lick of electricity arced from her hand to the creature. Though it did little damage, it still caused the boy to momentarily convulse and spasm...giving the sorceress an opportunity to fall back! Krusk is paralyzed for a few moments and then looked around in surprise, bewildered and unsure what to do in this situation. Nothing like this has ever happened to him before and his training was lacking in anything similar. As the woman whipped her head back and hisses, Krusk pushed his hand and the woman's away and took a few steps back, slightly on his back heels, and drew his weapon.
  26. I am not going with a map for this skirmish unless requested. The room is small, 15'x15' or so, roughly square with an unlit silver incense brazier in each corner and the floor is covered in a large rug. Delgath, Shayuri and Krusk are in the room with the rest of the PCs in the hall. We will try something a little different for this initiative. Since almost all the PCs (except Krusk) have roughly the same Initiative bonus (+3 or +4), post in whatever order you like to establish initiative order, but the 'woman' acts 3rd, while the 'boy' acts 5th and the 'girl' 8th. In order of action: 1) 2) 3) 'Woman' - AC 16, 25 HP 4) 5) 'Boy' - AC 14 with 16 HP 6) 7) 8) 'Girl' - AC 14 with 16 HP 9) The woman and the kids all suffer half damage from Slashing damage and are immune to Piercing damage, Sleep, Charm and Paralysis effects. If the woman or either kid touches a character, they must make a Con save vs Paralysis. If a character has already made a save from one of them, then they do not need to save again.
  27.  
×