Mutants & Masterminds: Lake City Universe - M&M 3E - LCU: The Home of Heroes (OOC)

Heritage

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the four individuals mentioned will be Superball, Blitz, Hellhound and Agent Samson; I'm not missing anyone, am I? I will be describing the inside of the office in the very next post, but it might make the most sense if you describe your character entering the building for the first time.

Agent Samson, a quick note. I don't mind any of the stuff you had Kiki say, it was all fine and harmless, but in the future let me know if you want to write dialog for NPCs. As a screenwriting major, i strive to keep all my characters consistent, and one of the ways I do that is by handling the dialog duties. No need to change anything you wrote, just to be clear.

I think I've decided that Blitz reminds Hellhound of a very exaggerated version of his younger sister. The one who was killed. I'll just declare for back ground purposes that she was a kind of a hyper youth. Blitz is similar, except taken to the to the 10th degree. This may come up later. Possible complication? I'll make an IC note of it as well.

I've figured that using a new code block every time the hound speaks to him is going to be really annoying. I'm just going to wrap them all at once. You should be able to tell the different speakers by the change in the color of the text. If you get confused I'll be happy to clarify.

I think I've decided that Blitz reminds Hellhound of a very exaggerated version of his younger sister. The one who was killed. I'll just declare for back ground purposes that she was a kind of a hyper youth. Blitz is similar, except taken to the to the 10th degree. This may come up later. Possible complication? I'll make an IC note of it as well.

This is fine by me. :D Sounds like it has the potential to be fun. As a note, I was thinking that Blitz might become a little too interested in Hellhound; given her previous relationships, the 'moody bad boy' would be her 'type'. If you aren't cool with it, it won't happen. I don't know your personal gaming style. :)

This is fine by me. :D Sounds like it has the potential to be fun. As a note, I was thinking that Blitz might become a little too interested in Hellhound; given her previous relationships, the 'moody bad boy' would be her 'type'. If you aren't cool with it, it won't happen. I don't know your personal gaming style. :)

That actually sounds like an idea that is both terrible and awesome all at the same time. I love it. Let's take it to broadway.

He's almost predestined to like her: She reminds him of his sister, whom he loved. Yet, she's different in a good way. He will probably end up enjoying her company more than he realizes. He'll be invested before even he knows it.

So, I've tried to set up email alerts to let me know when you all post so that way I can keep up, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll dig into it a bit more. Apologies if this whole "Hellhound posts once every ten posts" thing keeps up.

PLEASE NOTE:

I'm am notorious for not having time to sit down at computers on weekends. I sit at a desk behind a computer all day every day at my job, and frankly, even if I have the time on some weekends I just don't feel like looking at more screens. I'll do my best to keep up over the weekends, but I've got a lot to do, so please expect at least a small decrease in my activity. Apologies abound if this inconveniences you. >_>

If everybody is together in the same scene I will usually bring my posting to a halt if one character is straying behind unless its a situation of a separate conversation, or something that doesn't impact the other PCs. Likewise I don't tend to be super active man on weekends. I log in when I can and want to and sometimes post, but I'm not killing myself to get posts out on Sat & Sun. You should be fine Hellhound, but I appreciate you letting us all know as well :D

While we're letting people know about availabilities, I am most available Tuesdays through Thursdays. Sometimes Fridays depending on how long I got access to the internet and a machine that can access it. I may sometimes get quick snipe-posts in on Saturdays, but that's it.

Yay for spamming OOC. I just keep forgetting to put things:

If Gary WAS in fact at the FBI 6 years previous (the time of the event described in Hellhound's character sheet), the Buchanan family file would have likely been floating around the normal channels of his department or something. If he can remember it, he'll know more about Hellhound than the rest will. But that would require figuring out his last name, since it hasn't actually been said yet (I don't think).

If superball does a crazy amount of research on the side she might turn it up with a high gather info or knowlege civics. Let's say DC 25. This is all assuming Heritage is okay with the backround stuff interlocking a little bit.

Also, Heritage, might want to modify Hellhounds background a little. I'd be moving the time frame of the kidnapping up to be more recent. Both to reflect that it doesn't sound like he and the barghest have been 'living' together for 6 years, and for some other reasons I'm still flattening out. I'll let you know (maybe by pm) when I am ready to move forward with that.

Archived