About This File
EVERY AGE HAS ITS HEROES.
Our modern world is fraught with dangers, from the products of mad science and corporate greed to the perils of lost civilizations. Fortunately, as many of the Talented will tell you, danger is their middle name, and the Æon Society is here to help them put things to right. The only constant in the world is change, and that’s where you come in.
At long last, the Trinity: Continuum returns in this new edition with a new system and setting revised from the ground up. Talents: the subtle champions, daredevils of unparalleled skill and luck. Psiads: those able to employ the powers of their own minds to affect those around them. Novas: the stalwart few with the power to alter the very fabric of reality.
These Inspired arise in times of need. Few of them will ever sit idly: they seem to be driven to act. Some will be crowned as heroes, others as power–mad aberrations. Which will you be?
The Trinity: Continuum Rulebook will include:
• The Storypath system
• A modern introductory setting that’s packed with action and adventure
• A full guide to playing Talents, their Gifts, and their various allegiances.
Trinity Continuum: Æon
In a world still recovering from a devastating war with horrifying mutated Aberrants, the last thing humanity wants to hear is that they’re are back, and they want Earth.
Fortunately, Orders have arisen, each responsible for the creation of a specialized type of psion ready to combat the Aberrant menace. Will it be enough? A battle rages among the stars, and the psions are humanity’s best weapon.
Trinity Continuum: Æon will include a:
• Complete 22nd century setting featuring Earth’s first steps into the greater galaxy.
• Guide to psions, the powerful artificially–created psi–users produced by the quixotic Psi Orders.
• GM–centric material detailing some of the setting’s secrets and potential future fates.